Well, did you hear back yet from Pete?
有 他想坐飞机来
Yeah, he was trying to get on a plane,
但他不出所料地在禁飞名单上
but no surprises, he's on a no-fly list,
所以他坐大巴来
so he's taking a bus.
我跟你说 我们的生活从来不无聊
I'll tell you this. Our lives are never boring.
确实不是
No, they are not.
约翰·诺兰
John Nolan.
他干了什么 - 发生什么了
He did what? - What's happening?
你们绑♥架♥了我的挚爱 甜心查斯蒂蒂
You kidnapped the love of my life, sweet Chastity,
所以这是赎金
so here is the ransom,
但你们一分钱也别想拿到
except you will never see $1 of this money,
因为我不会为她的命付任何赎金
because no ransom will ever be paid for her life.
相反 我要用这笔钱悬赏你们的人头
Instead, I'm offering this as a reward on your heads.
兰迪 你在干什么
Randy, what are you doing?
反将一军
Turning the tables.
这个能让我们监听到
This will let us listen in
你和普莉希拉的对话
on your conversation with Priscilla. Don't steal
孩子 我看过《黑道家族》
Mija, I've seen "The Sopranos."
我知道什么是窃听器
I know what a wire is.
嘿 你上次做美甲是什么时候
Hey, when's the last time you had a manicure?
普莉希拉联♥系♥你了 - 昨晚
Priscilla made contact? - Last night.
哦 艾米丽亚 你真漂亮 - 谢谢
Oh, Emilia, you look so nice. - Thank you.
这是我的卧底行头 - 哦 你真行啊
It's my undercover outfit. - Oh, you go, girl.
总之 我约了普莉希拉今天早上
Anyway, I set up a meeting this morning
在我家见面
with Priscilla at my house.
我妈会假装有兴趣
My mom will pretend to be interested
办理房♥产信托
in putting it in a trust.
我们需要录下普莉希拉在文件问题上撒谎的证据
We need Priscilla lying on tape about the paperwork.
知道
I know.
否则就没法证明这是诈骗
Otherwise, you can't prove it's fraud.
我戴着窃听器
I'm wearing a wire.
哦 就像《黑道家族》里那样
Oh, like "The Sopranos."
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
好了 呃 洛佩兹女士
OK, uh, Mrs. Lopez,
你确定要这么做吗
are you sure you want to do this?
做什么
Do what?
在我女儿家跟一个女人聊聊天吗
Have a conversation with a woman at my daughter's house?
妈 我们只是想确认你了解其中的风险
Mami, we just need to know that you understand the risks.
听着 这婊♥子♥敢动我朋友
Listen, this puta messes with my friend
还以为我不会有所行动吗
and thinks I'm not gonna do something about it?
该担心风险的最好是普莉希拉她自己
Priscilla better hope that she understands the risks.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你告诉你客户
You tell your clients
动我的孩子就是越界了
they crossed the line coming after my kid.
肖恩 我不知道 - 闭嘴
Sean, I don't know-- - Shut up!
我正在用我全部的意志力
It is taking every ounce of willpower I have
才没把你送进医院
not to put you in the hospital right now.
地方检察官办公室不会撤销
The DA's office will not be dropping charges
对科林·伯恩斯的指控
against Colin Burns.
事实上 我会尽全力起诉
In fact, I'm gonna make prosecuting
起诉东线帮是我的个人使命
the Eastern Front my own personal mission.
他们一个都跑不了
They're all going down.
现在从我面前消失
Now get the hell out of my face.
走
Walk.
嘿
Hey.
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
不 一点都不好
No. No, it's not OK.
我刚刚毁了我儿子的一生
I just ruined my son's life.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
但这并不能让心里好受一点
You know that doesn't make it sting any less.
听着 我今天剩下的时间都不在了
Look, I'm gonna be offline for the rest of the day.
山谷区一家戒毒所有个床位
There's a bed open at a rehab up in the Valley,
他们说只要中午前把我儿子送过去 床位就是他的
and they said if I get my son there before noon, it's his.
所以
So...
今天能帮我照应一下吗
will you cover for me today?
当然
Yeah, of course.
谢了 韦斯
Thanks, Wes.
妈 说句话测试一下麦克风
Mami, say something to test the microphone.
赚那么多钱 你们和韦斯利
All that money, and you and Wesley
就不能请个保洁吗
can't hire a cleaning lady.
你不用喊那么大声
You don't need to yell,
而且我们有保洁
and we have one.
好吧 麦克风能用
Well, the microphone works.
该上场了 妈 拿出你的本事来
It's show time, Mami. Put your game face on.
老娘随时在线
I never take it off.
你一定是普莉希拉吧
You must be Priscilla.
是的 - 请进
Yes. - Come in.
需要喝点什么吗 - 不了 谢谢
Anything I can get you? - No, thank you.
哇 这房♥子真漂亮
Wow, what a beautiful home.
好吧 这不是我会选择的风格
Well, it's not what I would have done,
但还算过得去吧
but I guess it works.
说真的吗 妈
Really, Mami?
我丈夫 他做的所有设计选择
My husband, he made all the design choices.
啊 - 愿他安息
Ah. - Bless his soul.
所以这房♥子你完全拥有产权了
And so you own the house outright?
哦 是的 去年刚还清贷款
Oh, yes. Paid it off last year.
哦 她演得真好
Oh, she's doing so well.
我打了两份工 攒了32年才买♥♥下它
It took me 32 years and two jobs, but I did it.
哦 真为您高兴
Oh, good for you.
这是我们讨论过的文件
So here is the paperwork we discussed.
哦 抱歉 我忘了带老花镜
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot my glasses.
你能给我解释一下这份文件是关于什么的吗
Can you just explain to me what this document says?
高招啊 艾米丽亚
Smart move, Emilia.
签了这份文件 房♥子就会进入信托
So signing this will put the house into a trust,
这样一来 您的家人就不用
and what that will do is make it so your family can forgo
在您过世后走遗嘱认证程序
the whole probate process after you're gone,
为他们省下大量时间和金钱
saving them all kinds of time and money
尤其是在他们为您哀悼的时候
while they're still mourning you.
而且我还能在这里住到去世吗
And I still get to live here until I die?
当然
Of course.
就是这句
There it is.
哦 那一定是我女儿
Oh, that must be my daughter.
哦 我不知道你有客人
Oh, I--I didn't know you were expecting company.
我就不打扰了 - 哦 不不 没关系
I'll get out of your hair. - Oh, no, no, that's fine.
她想见见你
She wants to meet you.
你好 普莉希拉 我是洛杉矶警局的洛佩兹警探
Hi, Priscilla. Detective Angela Lopez, LAPD.
你因诈骗罪被捕了
You're under arrest for fraud.
有个家伙开着皮卡在威尔夏大道上
Guy was driving down Wilshire with an RPG
枪架上还放着个火箭筒
in the gun rack of his pickup truck.
这是我们今早抓的第二个疯子了
This is the second nutjob we've arrested this morning.
他们都是来洛杉矶领兰迪那疯狂的赏金的
They all came to LA to collect on Randy's crazy bounty.
这意味着可能还有五倍多的人
Which means there's probably five times more
还在外面晃荡
still out there.
你得让兰迪撤销悬赏
You need to get Randy to call it off.
哦 我试过了
Oh, I tried.
但兰迪相信这压力会
But Randy believes the pressure will
迫使绑匪就范
force the kidnappers to play ball,
而且我说不准他是不是错了 这很奇怪
and I don't know that he's wrong, which is weird,
因为说真的 兰迪错得离谱
because, really, Randy is so wrong.
他们联♥系♥了
They made contact.
我的施压策略奏效了
My pressure campaign, it worked.
准备好追踪信♥号♥♥了吗
Are we ready to trace it?
是的 我们会把他们的视频镜像到那块监控屏上
Yeah, we'll mirror their video on that monitor.
好的 我会站在这块背景板前面
OK, and--and I will stand in front of this background
这样他们就不知道我在哪儿
so they don't know where I am.
哦 各位就位
Ooh, places, everyone.
他们会通过多个IP地址跳转信♥号♥♥
They'll bounce a signal around several IP addresses,
所以尽量拖住他们 明白吗
so keep them talking. Got it?
是的 我是赏金猎人兰迪 我能说会道
Yes, I'm Skip Tracer Randy. I have the gift of the gab.
你好
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表