所以是啊 我才不得不耍这种花招
So yeah, I've had to resort to gimmicks like this
只为了能和我妻子见上一面
just to get some face time with my wife.
好吧 呃 你说得对
Okay. Uh, you are not wrong.
万一你永远无法安心接受我的工作呢
What if there is no way to make you feel good about what I do?
那我们就去面对它
Then we deal with it.
我的意思是 也许这会让我们分道扬镳
I mean, maybe that tears us apart,
又或者我们能一起解决问题 感情也会因此更牢固
or maybe we get stronger by solving it together.
但无论如何 这都远好过
But either way, it's a hell of a lot better
现在这种死寂的冷战
than this slow dance of silence.
我得去开会了 今晚见
Now, I got to go to a meeting. Um, I'll see you tonight.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
总的来说 还不错
Pretty good, all things considered.
是啊 看来非霍奇金淋巴瘤
Yeah, well, it seems like there's a lot of options
有很多治疗方案
with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
你有淋巴水肿的症状吗
Have you had any lymphedema?
没多少人知道那个副作用
Not a lot of people know about that side effect.
我的菜鸟出了点状况
Something's going on with my rookie.
我得做好功课
It's on me to do the homework.
是啊 或者想戳穿我的谎言
Yeah, or try to catch me in a lie.
我从没想过
Never occurred to me that
你会拿这种事撒谎
you would lie about something like that.
听着 我
Look, I--
我知道我过往记录不太好
I know I don't have the best track record,
但我绝不会拿癌症来撒谎
but I would never lie about cancer.
你要是有任何怀疑
If you have any doubts,
你知道随时可以查我的医疗记录
you know you can always check my medical records.
我还是个菜鸟
I'm a rookie.
我入职时就放弃了医疗隐私权
I signed away my medical privacy when I joined.
我可能会这么做
I might do that.
嗯
Yeah.
是的 你应该查
Yeah, you should.
你知道 只要能帮助我们
You know, I'm-- I'm open to anything
重建信任 我什么都愿意
that'll help rebuild the trust between us.
嘿 稀客啊 怎么了
Hey, stranger. What's up?
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something.
能来公♥寓♥见个面吗
Can you meet me at the apartment?
行 你这语气听起来不妙
Yeah. I don't like the sound of that.
我十分钟后到
Uh, I'll be there in ten minutes.
但今天是我当菜鸟的最后一天
But it's my last day as a rookie.
我明白
I understand.
我本希望能避免
Well, I was hoping to avoid situations
任何可能危及我结业的情况
that would jeopardize my graduation
毕竟实地培训项目今天就结束了
from the FTO program.
然而 作为你这最后一天的教官
And yet as your training officer for this one last day,
今天的安排我说了算
I set the agenda.
而今天的安排是 火力全开
And I say the agenda is go hard.
你这是为了不去想贝莉吧
Is this so you won't have to think about Bailey?
如果是的话
If it is, do you really think
你觉得现在提她的名字合适吗
it's a good idea to say her name?
不 长官
No, sir.
我完全支持火力全开
I am fully on board with going hard.
教官指哪我打哪
Whatever my TO wants. - Great.
查查数据库 看谁有逮捕令
Check the box, see who's got warrants.
专挑那些重罪要犯 确保他们是想打架的硬茬
Make sure they're felony NBA so they're in a fighting mood.
现在球在他那边了
The ball's in his court.
约翰想通了就会来找我
John knows where to find me when he wants to talk.
如果他不来呢
And if he doesn't?
他会的
He will.
显然我不知道具体发生了什么
Obviously, I don't really know what's going on
因为你一直含糊其辞得让人抓狂 而且这都一周了
because you've been maddeningly vague, but it's been a week.
或许是时候主动联♥系♥他了
Might be time to reach out.
你是想把我从沙发上赶走吗
You want me off your couch?
不是
No.
有一点
A little.
给个大概的时间会更好
A timeline would be nice.
山毛榉街1600号♥ 10-99警员紧急情况
10-99 at 1600 Beechwood Street.
山毛榉街1600号♥
10-99 at 1600--
那是什么 -VARDA警报
What's that? - VARDA alarm.
它会绕过调度中心 直接通知附近所有单位
Bypasses dispatch to alert all nearby units.
庇护所和诊所有这个来加快响应时间
Shelters and clinics have them to speed up the response time
应对闯入和袭击事件
for break-ins and assaults.
这里是好撒玛利亚妇女庇护所
It's the Good Samaritan Women's Shelter.
指挥中心 7-Adam-100 正在响应10-99警情
Control, 7-Adam-100 responding to that 10-99,
山毛榉街1600号♥ 紧急响应
1600 Beechwood Street. Code-3.
收到 后续通报称一名心怀不满的丈夫
Copy. Follow-up call reports disgruntled husband
手持球棒试图闯入
attempting to enter, armed with bat.
踩油门 快赶过去
Punch it! Let's get there.
玛尼娅 让开 我要跟我老婆谈谈
Manya! Out of my way! I want to talk to my wife!
拿着球棒谈吗
With a bat?
禁制令规定你得保持百米距离
Restraining order says 100 yards.
我警告过你
I warned you!
放下球棒
Drop the bat!
该死 - 别反抗了 放下球棒
Damn it! - Give up! Drop the bat!
我控住他了
I got him!
放开我
Get off me!
我看到你的头撞到水泥地了
I saw your head hit the concrete.
视力怎么样
How's your vision?
没事
Uh, fine.
多亏了你 科迪摔得比我还狠
Uh, Cody went down harder than I did thanks to you.
我还是想让你做个脑震荡评估
I'd still like to get you evaluated for a concussion.
再给你这手腕上个夹板
And let's splint this wrist.
看这瘀伤和肿胀 像是骨折了
The bruising and swelling indicates a fracture.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么找个重罪逮捕令这么费劲
Why is it taking so long to find a hot warrant?
是啊 看来咱们辖区的
Yeah, turns out we've got
狠角色大多都进去了
most of the real bad guys in custody.
我们真行
Yay us!
再查一遍
Checking again.
7-Adam-15 有一起正在进行的211抢劫案
7-Adam-15, I have an in-progress 211
地点在洛克枪♥械♥补给店
at Lock, Stock, and Barrel Gun Supply.
报案人看到一辆蓝色货车从现场超速逃离
RP spotted a blue van speeding from the scene
大约在五分钟前
approximately five minutes ago.
是我们要找的那辆车的几率有多大
What are the odds that's our van?
相当小 毕竟
Fairly small, given there are
洛杉矶有好几千辆蓝色货车
several thousand blue vans in Los Angeles.
我们还是要拦下它调查
We're still going to stop and investigate
然后指望车里坐满了持械劫匪吗
and hope it's full of armed robbers?
现在你找到今天的节奏了
Now you're getting the swing of today.
7-Adam-15 我们在兰卡斯特和西大街路口 Code-6
7-Adam-15, we are Code-6, Lancaster and Western,
Code-6 单位正在进行现场调查/侦查中,无需立即支援
正在调查一辆可疑车辆
investigating possible suspect vehicle.
司机
Driver!
请下车
Please exit the vehicle,
双手让我看到
keeping your hands where I can see them!
好的
Yep!
没问题
No problem...
警官们
officers.
哦
Oh.
稳住 华雷斯警官
Steady, Officer Juarez.
你去清查驾驶室
Need you to go clear the front.
先生 请向前一步
Step forward for me, sir.
警官们 今天有什么事吗
Uh, what can I help you with today?
车没油了不犯法吧
It's not illegal to run out of petrol, is it?
一辆跟你这车很像的货车
A van matching this description
卷入了一起持械抢劫案
was involved in an armed robbery.
哇 那肯定不是我这辆
Wow. Well, it wasn't this one.
我在这儿困了快半小时了
I've been stuck here since about half-past
在等救援
waiting for a rescue.
好了 驾驶室安全
All right, the front's clear,
但后面车厢我看不清楚
but I can't really see the back.
你可真是让人眼前一亮
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表