快跟上
Let's go.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
天啊
Jeez.
我给她唱了首摇篮曲 她马上就睡着了
I sang her a lullaby and she passed right out.
哦
Oh.
那是
Was that--
对 锁上门 再用东西堵住
Yes. Lock the door and barricade it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
肖恩出♥卖♥♥♥了你 我不知道为什么
Sean sold you out. I don't know why.
但那伙入室抢劫犯是来真的
But that home invasion crew means business.
你屋里居然还有个泳池
You have a pool inside, too?
该死 他居然还有室内泳池
Damn, he's got a pool inside, too?
嘿 到底怎么回事
Hey. What is going on?
我们这边有两个人
We got two men,
一把霰弹枪 一把手♥枪♥ 内鬼是肖恩
one shotgun, one handgun, and inside man, Sean.
好吧 已经呼叫支援了
OK, well, backup's been called.
我们只要拖到他们来就行了
We just gotta hold them off until they get here.
小心
Watch out!
你这是让我进退两难啊 迈尔斯
Got me between a rock and a hard place here, Miles!
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You sold me out?
我别无选择
I had no choice!
我惹了不该惹的人
I got in bed with the wrong people,
欠了他们一大笔钱
owed them too much money.
这本来是个轻松的活
This was supposed to be an easy job.
本来是想伪装成
It was supposed to look like
你在入室抢劫中意外受伤
you got hurt in a home invasion.
我下了重注赌你这个赛季报销
I put money on you not being able to play this season.
赢的钱不仅够我还债
It would have paid out more than enough
还能让我脱身
to get me out of debt,
偏偏被你这个老同学给搅黄了
but old home week had to show up and ruin it all!
好家伙
Damn, son.
这招可不是在球场上学的
You didn't learn that on the football field.
♪ 没几个人能像我们这样 ♪
♪ Not too many to do it like us ♪
♪ 保持忙碌 ♪
♪ Let's keep it busy ♪
不许动
Don't move!
慢慢把武器放在地上
Slowly place your weapons on the ground.
♪ 我说话时最好听着 ♪
♪ When I speak, they better listen ♪
双手抱头 慢慢向我走下来
Interlace your fingers on your heads and step down to me.
♪ 我有任务在身 ♪ - ♪ 耶 ♪
♪ I'm on a mission ♪ - ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
转身
Turn around.
♪ 整天拼命干 ♪
♪ I've been grinding all day ♪
♪ 越来越有钱 ♪
♪ We getting richer ♪
♪ 穷鬼别靠近 ♪
♪ Keep them broke thugs away ♪
你身上没藏手雷吧
You don't have a grenade hidden on you anywhere, do you?
我不是说你啊
Well, not to judge,
但这计划也太烂了
but that sounds like poor planning.
♪ 像我们一样 保持大佬风范 ♪
♪ Do it like us, let's keep it bossed up ♪
你今天干得不错
You did all right today.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
得了 哥们 有话直说
Come on, man. Spill it.
AJ给了我一份工作
AJ offered me a job.
私人安保 薪水是洛杉矶警局的两倍
Private security, twice the salary as LAPD.
你怎么说的
What'd you say?
我还没答复他
Haven't given him an answer yet,
但我在考虑
but I'm thinking about it.
这生活多滋润
It's a sweet life.
住豪♥宅♥ 坐私人飞机
Sleeping in mansions, flying on private jets.
总比每天早上看史密提
I mean, it beats watching Smitty
穿着内♥裤♥打太极要强吧
do Tai Chi in his undies every morning.
你不这么觉得吗
You disagree?
你要是跟了AJ
You go with AJ...
你就是个跑腿的私人助理
you'd be a go-fer personal assistant,
一个花钱雇来的朋友
paid friend.
你想要的AJ那种生活
The life you wanted that AJ has,
那也不是你的 终究是他的
that wouldn't be yours, it'd be his.
等你意识到这点 会把你折磨疯的
And it would eat you up inside once you realized it.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
有一半时间 我都感觉自己是你的跑腿小弟
half the time, I feel like I'm your go-fer.
只不过你身边没有辣妹二十四小时环绕
Except you don't have hot girls around you 24 7
而且我住在车里
and I live in my car.
行吧 哥们
All right, man.
你真要我把话说明白吗
You're really gonna make me say it out loud?
说明白什么
Say what?
你是个好警♥察♥ 德州小子
You're a good cop, Texas.
至少等我把你带出来之后 你会是
Or at least you will be when I'm done with you.
听着
Look.
当年你膝盖受重伤时
When you blew out your knee,
你本可以去抱AJ的大腿
you could have grabbed on to AJ's coattails then,
但你没有
but you didn't.
你想靠自己闯出一番事业 不是吗
You wanted to be your own man, right?
所以别为了走捷径 浪费了你的天赋
So don't go wasting all that talent taking the easy road.
我发誓 要是当年有球探来我高中
I swear, if the scouts came to my high school,
我早就去打职业赛了
I could have gone pro.
我能把球扔过秃头山
I could throw the ball over Mount Baldy.
你上的学校是有多偏 球探都找不到吗
Where'd you go to school that scouts couldn't reach you?
就是这意思
Exactly.
刚才那人是谁
Who was that guy?
一个讨厌鬼
A nuisance.
谢了这身衣服
Thanks for the threads.
我会洗干净再还给你
I'll wash them before I give them back to you.
不用 我多的是
Nah, I got plenty.
我的提议你考虑得怎么样了
Have you thought more about my offer?
我需要你加入我的团队
I need you on my team.
我恐怕得拒绝了
I'ma have to decline.
你要拒绝我
You saying no?
真的假的
For real?
橄榄球生涯是
The football life is, uh...
你的使命
it's your calling.
而我的使命在这里
My calling is here.
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
很高兴你找到了自己的归宿
I'm glad you found your place.
以后有任何需要 尽管跟我说
If you ever need anything from me, it's yours.
那 赛季套票怎么样
I mean, how about season tickets?
咱俩的
For both of us.
没问题
Done.
♪ 在熟悉之地 ♪
♪ And where are known ♪
♪ 不在柏油路上 ♪
♪ Not on pavements ♪
这是个明智的决定
That was a good decision.
♪ 我游荡 ♪
♪ I roam ♪
现在去把文书工作做完
Now go finish up that paperwork
这样明天才能准备就绪
so we can be squared away for tomorrow.
早点到 把巡逻车准备好
Get in early, get the shop set up.
点名一结束我们就出勤
We're 10-8 right after roll call.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
♪ 我仍在此处 ♪
♪ I'm still out here ♪
♪ 继续前行 ♪
♪ And I'm still moving ♪
嘿 诺兰
Hey, Nolan.
我有个好消息要告诉你 - 太好了
I got some great news for you. - Fantastic.
我真需要点好消息
I could use a win.
你没事吧
Is everything OK?
不 我没事 别管我 你继续说
No, I'm fine. Ignore me. Go ahead.
广♥告♥牌都没了
The billboards are no more.
不是吧 全都没了 - 没错
You're kidding. They're gone? - Yeah.
广♥告♥公♥司♥怕惹上诽谤官司
The billboard company feared a defamation suit,
所以立刻就把买♥♥家给卖♥♥了
so they threw the buyer under the bus immediately.
是谁干的
Who was it?
呃 是一堆错综复杂的账户
Uh, it's a complicated tangle of accounts
最后都指向了利亚姆·格拉瑟
all leading back to Liam Glasser.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表