是莫妮卡 一定是她
It was Monica. Has to be.
她比我们先找到他 是啊 可她怎么做到的
She got to him before we did. - Yeah, but how?
今天过得怎么样 漫长
Hey, how was your day? - Long.
孩子就是事多 不 搞定孩子很轻松
Kids are a lot. - No, the kids were a breeze.
莫妮卡来家里才是大♥麻♥烦
Monica stopping by the house was what the issue was.
什么 巴蒂斯塔是她的客户吗
What? Is Batista a client?
他们好像刚认识
It seems like they just met.
听起来好像有人盯上她了
Sounds like she's got someone after her,
她想让他打听情报
and she wants him to ask around.
所以她才没有让人当场杀了安德烈
That's why she didn't have Andrei killed on the spot.
她要严刑逼供 让他说出幕后黑手的名字
She needed to torture the name out of him.
你明天上班吗 我不知道
You working tomorrow? - I don't know.
不过既然莫妮卡去了那里
But with Monica visiting the house,
我的身份伪装不了太久
my cover's not gonna last very long.
我们会给你安排额外的支援
We will get you extra backup.
我们得知道莫妮卡想干什么
We need to know what Monica is up to.
好吧
Okay.
三个警♥察♥来参加紧急咨♥询♥
"Three cops came in for emergency sessions.
沙滩伞的表情符号♥ 对不起 按错键了
"Beach umbrella emoji. Sorry, wrong key.
软盘表情符号♥
"Floppy disk emoji.
理发店表情符号♥这手♥机♥坏了
Barber pole emoji. What is wrong with this phone? "
好吧 虽然我不太擅长发短♥信♥
Okay, I'm not that great with texting,
但我肯定比这强
but I'm better than this.
强多了
Much.
你在这里呆了一整天了 你在监视我
You've been here all day...spying on me.
不 我只是喜欢好吃的零食
No, I just like a quality snack.
诺兰 我们得谈谈
Nolan, we need to talk.
探长 你有空吗 有点忙
Detective, you got a minute? - Kind of busy.
有重要的事
It's important.
我一直在钢丝上跳舞
*And I'm riding it all the time*
请坐吧
Take a seat.
这是干什么 坐下
What is this? - Take a seat.
我的呼吸就是我的生命
*My breath is my life*
你能告诉我们 你为什么会
Do you want to tell us why you accessed
安德烈·格瓦左去亚特兰大吗
the ATL for Andrei Gwarzo?
我不听命于你
I don't answer to you.
的确是 你是听命于布莱尔
No, you don't. You answer to Blair London.
所以当诺兰开始调查疯狗时
That's why you laid into Nolan
你才会对他大发雷霆
when he started looking into Mad Dog,
为了保护布莱尔
to protect Blair.
和你全力扳倒蒂姆的原因一样
Same reason you went so hard after Tim.
你们这些询问会导致纪律处分吗
Will this line of questioning lead to discipline?
当然了
Absolutely.
那没有律师在场 我一个字也不会说
Then I'm not saying another word without my lawyer.
那样的话 你就要行政休假了
In that case, you're on administrative leave,
立即生效
effective immediately.
我离你只有一步之遥
*I am one step away*
我本来要去你办公室的
I would have come to your office.
那里有隐藏摄像头
There's a hidden camera.
你就是这样恐吓疯狗的
That's how you blackmailed Mad Dog-
还有他参加治疗的录音
with recordings of his therapy sessions.
我没想到会有人受伤
I didn't think anyone would get hurt.
你破坏了调查
You compromised investigations.
我知道 可就算街上再多一个毒贩
I know, but one more drug dealer on the street- -
那又有什么区别
what difference does that make?
我从没想要疯狗去死 也不想纳什瘫痪
I never wanted Mad Dog to die or Nash to end up paralyzed.
他们说不会有人受伤的
They said no one would get hurt.
谁说的 我不能进监狱
Who said that? - I can't go to prison.
我仟么都告诉你
I'll tell you everything,
但我想要豁免权和新身份
but I want immunity and a new life.
只要你保证全力配合
If you promise full cooperation,
我们全都可以安排
we can make that happen,
不过你得交代 你的上家是谁
but you're gonna have to tell us who you report to.
拿到协议后我会说的
I will when I have a deal.
我只在一个弯道之外
*I am one bend away*
埃里克·拉姆齐就是要杀我的人
Eric Ramsey is the man after me.
以前的客户吗 不是
Former client? - No.
我不知道他为什么要我死
I don't know why he wants me dead.
你一天天变得强大
Well, you are getting more powerful by the day.
有人对你下手
It was just a matter of time
是迟早的事
before somebody was gonna take their shot.
你得在他再次动手之前干掉他
You need to take him out before he tries again.
这就需要你了
That's where you come in.
我无法接近拉姆齐 他戒备森严
Ramsey is untouchable, heavily protected.
他的家就像堡垒 我得想办法打入内部
His home is a fortress, and I need a way in.
凯尔索 他是个危险人物
Kelso. He's a dangerous man.
他也是拉姆齐的得力助手
He was also Ramsey's right hand
直到他因为毒品入狱
until he got convicted on drug charges.
你觉得他会知道拉姆齐的弱点
You think he'll have insight into Ramsey's vulnerability,
而你想让我拷问他
and you want me to torture it out of him.
这对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
开个价吧
Name your price.
看看我的真面目
*To see what I'm made of*
我要让你帮我越狱
I want you to help me break out of prison.
看看我有什么能耐
*To see what I'm made of*
成交
Deal.
该死的
Damn it
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表