We just wanted to make sure that everything was all right.
我们很好
We're fine.
没有搜查令你们别想进我家
And you're not coming in my house without a warrant.
GMBIT 的第一步是 G 也就是"进入室内"
Now, the first step in GMBIT is G, "Get inside."
现在向这位先生解释 我们调查家暴
Now explain to the gentleman we don't need a warrant
不需要搜查令
to investigate domestic violence
我们也不想打扰他 但根据法律
and that we hate to disturb him, but by law,
我们必须解决问题后才能离开
we can't leave until we resolve this.
如果他把门摔我们脸上呢
And what if he slams the door on us?
那我们就得把门砸了
Well, then we would have to destroy the door
然后可能逮捕他
and probably arrest him.
给你们两分钟
You got two minutes.
你们俩看着好眼熟 我们见过吗
You two look so familiar. Have we met?
我是詹姆斯·穆雷和他妻子妮拉的朋友
I'm a friend of James Murray and his wife, Nyla.
泰迪和我在上个月的筹款晚会上见过你们
Teddy and I were at that fundraising gala last month.
对了 阵亡将士子女基金会那次
That's right, Children of the Fallen.
你还和布拉德福德警长
And you had a drunken altercation
喝多了起了冲突
with Sergeant Bradford.
好了 现在我们进屋了
All right, now we are in the house.
第二步是 M "确保安全"
Step two is M, "Make it safe."
你看到什么不安全的东西了吗
Do you see anything unsafe?
比如有人 不是你 泰迪
You know, someone-- not you, Teddy--
可能会用那个瓶子当武器
might use that bottle as a weapon,
那就意味着我们必须动用武力
which would mean we would have to use force.
所以我们最好别那样
So let's not have that.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他刚失业 这周过得特别艰难
He just lost his job, and it's been a really tough week.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
你没必要把我们家所有事
You don't have to tell everybody
都到处说
all our business all the time.
这就到了 B "保持观察"
Which brings us to B, as in "Be observant,"
这样我们才能 I "进行调查"
so that we can, I, "Investigate."
泰迪显然喝多了
Teddy has clearly had too much to drink.
安妮塔很激动
Anita is upset.
你为什么不去找她谈谈 搞清楚发生了什么
Why don't you go talk to her and figure out what happened?
不 单独和她谈
No, just go talk to her alone.
跟在我后面
Walk behind me.
待在我能看到你的地方
Stay where I can see you.
嘿 什么都别乱说
Hey, and don't say nothing about nothing.
警♥察♥跑来我家想坑我
Cops trying to jam me up in my own house.
你是新来的吧
You're new, huh?
我们来谈谈你
Let's talk about you.
怎么了 我们是来帮忙的
What's going on? We're here to help.
他一喝醉就怨天尤人
He just gets drunk, then mad at the world.
觉得所有人都对不起他 一切都不是他的错
Everybody else did him wrong, and nothing is his fault.
他从没打过我 但是
He's--he's never hit me, but...
他让我害怕
he scares me.
我受够了这种提心吊胆的日子
And I am so tired of being scared.
听着 今天我们可以把他带走
Well, look, we can take care of him today.
但如果还有下次 你随时可以给我们打电♥话♥
But if this continues, you can--you can always call us.
我们也有资源可以帮你
We also have resources to help you
如果你决定要离开他的话
if you decide that you want to get away from him.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
这就到了最后一步 T 代表采取适当行动
Which brings us to T, for "Take appropriate action."
克雷格警官 什么情况 - 2735家暴不成立
What do we have, Officer Craig? - Negative 2735.
但女方很害怕 要求他离开
But she wants him to leave. She's afraid.
那她就只能继续害怕了
Well, she just gonna have to be afraid, then.
在自己家喝个烂醉又不犯法
It's not a crime to tie one on in my own house.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
我们只是担心
We are simply concerned
你可能会伤害自己或他人
that you are a danger to yourself or to others.
所以你得跟我们走一趟 不会给你上刑事指控
So you're gonna have to come with us--no criminal charges--
只是去见个护士 好让你醒醒酒
just to see a nurse so you can sober up
自己冷静一下
and cool down alone.
克雷格警官 搜泰迪的身 检查有无武器
Officer Craig, search Teddy for weapons,
然后把他带回局里
and escort him to the shop.
嘿 别碰我 老子纳税养着你们
Hey, don't touch me. I pay your salary.
这么一来
That changes...
采取行动的性质就变了
The taking action part of it.
现在要加上袭♥警♥的刑事指控了
Now there will be criminal charges.
这就是处理家庭纠纷的
And that is the "Gambit" of handling
GAMBIT流程
a domestic disturbance.
我不明白
I don't understand.
从档案上看 这小子是个明星学员
On paper, the kid's a rock-star trainee.
他所有的每日观察报告都合格了
All his daily observation reports are signed off.
克雷格的培训清单也基本都完成了
Craig's checklist is practically complete.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
但他的培训却有明显的漏洞
And yet there are significant holes in his training.
他的警员安全意识和危险感知能力
His officer safety and his perception of danger
简直等于零
a-are nonexistent.
开一张交通罚单都手忙脚乱
He struggled with a basic traffic citation.
这让我很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
麦亚当斯可是个备受尊敬的实地教官
McAdams is a highly respected FTO.
我知道 但事实就是如此 长官
I know, but I am telling you, sir,
克雷格警官绝不可能
there is no way Officer Craig
在一个月内准备好上岗
is going to be ready in a month.
要命的是 他今天都可能撑不下去
Hell, he--he may not even make it to the end of the day.
那你想我怎么做 - 呃
So what do you want me to do? - Um...
最终得由你来决定
it's ultimately your call,
但在让他出局前 我建议你三思
but I would think carefully before bouncing him.
你带出的第一个新警员就很出色
You trained a stellar first rookie.
但如果你接手了洛城警局传奇教官的学员
But if you're handed an LAPD legend's trainee
结果一周他就被刷了
and he fails in a week,
警长可能会觉得问题出在你身上
the captain might think the problem is you.
明白了
Understood.
你确定这不是恶作剧吗
And you're sure this isn't a prank?
不 抱歉
Beca-- No, I'm sorry.
但如果是的话
But if it was--
我马上去处理
I'm on it.
为什么是我们来
Why are we here,
而不是本案主办警探伯曼
instead of the Ben Dover lead investigator?
我给伯曼警探留了两次言他都没回
I left two messages for Detective Berman
我没时间等了
that he has not returned, and I do not have time to wait.
我必须在今晚决定是要提起公诉
I have to decide by tonight whether I am going to trial
还是撤销指控
or dropping charges.
不过作为感谢
But as a thank-you,
我订了共和餐厅的午餐外卖♥♥
I'm ordering lunch in from République.
哦 那你应该早说啊
Oh, well, you should have led with that.
你们可以从档案里看到 我们的受害人弗兰克·哈博特
As you can see from the file, our victim, Frank Harbolt,
在他办公楼的停车场遇害
was killed in the parking garage of his office building.
目击者是一名维修工
Now, the eyewitness, a maintenance worker,
声称看到本·多佛尾随着哈博特
claims to have seen Ben Dover following Harbolt
走出电梯
out of the elevator
五分钟后独自返回
and returning alone five minutes later
并往一个垃圾桶里扔了东西
and dropping something into a garbage can.
之后警方就在那个
The police later found the murder weapon
垃圾桶里找到了凶器
in that same trash can.
多佛和受害者有什么关系吗
Is there a relationship between Dover and the victim?
没有
No.
他们在同一栋楼工作 但没有直接接触
They work in the same building, but no direct contact.
所以你的整个案子基本上就取决于
So your whole case basically rests on the believability
你证人的可信度了 - 没错
of your witness? - Yep.
她就在隔壁等我们呢 走吧
And she's in there, waiting to talk to us--come on.
你好
Hey.
那个 有人跟我说
Um, I-I was told
我不用出庭作证
that I wouldn't have to testify.
谁跟你说的 - 伯曼警探
Told by who? - Detective Berman.
他说凶手会认罪协商 没问题的
He said that the killer would take a plea deal, no sweat.
你为什么对作证感到紧张
Why are you nervous about testifying?
我没有 我只是 伯曼说
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表