会很痛
It is going to hurt,
但如果我不这么做 你就会死 好吗?
but you are going to die if I don't, all right?
嘿 天哪
Hey! - God!
我们找到了诺兰 剧院地下室
We found Nolan. Theater basement.
叫救护车
Call in an ambulance.
我们需要立即送他去医院
We need to get him to the hospital right away.
请求救护车到我们这里
Requesting RA to our location.
我们有一名50岁男性受枪伤…
We have a 50-year-old male with a gunshot wound...
回头见
I'll see you.
嘿 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你好吗?
How you doing?
一些划痕和擦伤 头痛欲裂
Some scratches and scrapes, killer headache,
但特雷会没事的 所以就算赢了吧
but Trey is going to come out all right, so call it a win.
嗯 有关于恶人的线索吗?
Hmm. - Any leads on Malvado?
嗯 不 房♥子被清空了
Mm, no, house was cleared out
特警到达时 汽车被遗弃
when SWAT arrived, car abandoned.
你必须相信像恶人这样的专业人士
You got to believe a professional like Malvado
到处都有跑路包和一系列身份
has go bags everywhere and a host of identities
可供选择
to choose from.
是的 不奇怪 但仍然令人失望
Yeah, not surprising, but still disappointing.
是的 我想还有机会
Yeah, I guess there's still a chance
他会解决你的杰森问题
he'll solve your Jason problem.
是的 这不是我想要的解决方式
Yeah, that's just not how I want it solved.
当然 我也是
Yeah, of course. Me either.
那么 今晚有什么大计划吗?
So, any, uh, big plans for tonight?
除非你把拆除我刚装上的警报系统
Only if you would call taking out the alarm system
算作大计划 怎么了?
I just put in as a big plan. - What happened?
这是矫枉过正 这非常复杂
It's overkill. It's insanely complicated.
我非常努力地不让杰森进入我的房♥子
I was trying so hard to keep Jason out of my house.
最后 我只是让他进入了我的脑海
In the end, I just wound up letting him get in my head.
嗯
Hmm.
贝利和我不能生活在恐惧中
Bailey and I can't live in fear.
如果我们这么做 杰森就已经赢了
We do that, Jason's already won.
彻底接受现实
Maintaining radical acceptance of the situation
直到你把那个疯子从街上抓走
until you get that psycho dirtbag off the streets.
没错 我喜欢
Exactly. - I like it.
是啊 现在我只需要找个人
Yeah, now I just need to find someone to take
把我手中一些轻度使用但非常高端的
some gently used but very high-end
安全设备拿走 我就高枕无忧了
security equipment off my hands--I'll be golden.
嗯 哦 你认为51区
Hmm, oh, you think Area 51
可能正在寻找升级?
might be looking for an upgrade?
我在想梵蒂冈的秘密档案
I was thinking secret Vatican archive.
嗯
Hmm.
你觉得这会留疤吗? 哦 是的
Think this is gonna scar? - Ooh, yeah.
嗨 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
希望你回来的第一晚过得愉快
Hope you had a good first night back.
是的 是的 呃 能进一个房♥间
I did. Yeah, it's, uh, nice to enter a room
而不用脱掉17层衣服 感觉很好
and not have to take off 17 layers of clothing.
我 嗯…
I, um--
我其实想和你谈谈
I actually wanted to talk to you
因为我不想我们之间变得奇怪
because I didn't want things to be weird between us.
我知道我有点消失了 但我…
I know I kind of disappeared, but I--
不 我很感激你这么做
No, I-I appreciate what you're doing,
但说实话 你不欠我解释
but, honestly, you don't owe me an explanation.
我不需要了结 我需要
I don't need closure. - I do.
听着 如果我们要回到彼此的生活中
Look, if we're going to be back in each other's lives,
我希望我们彼此诚实
I want us to be honest with each other.
我知道我们是草草收场
I know we ended with a whimper, not a bang,
很抱歉我没有保持联♥系♥
and I'm sorry I didn't keep in touch.
我只是不停地工作 然后我的公♥司♥裁员了
I was just working constantly, and then my company downsized,
我只是想保持冷静
and I was just trying to keep my head
直到我撑不下去 现在我在这里
above water until I couldn't, and now I'm here.
但露西是我的朋友
But Lucy's my friend,
我也希望你和我成为朋友
and I'd like you and me to be friends, too,
没有过去关系的包袱
without the burden of past-relationship baggage,
我想这只是一种更正式的说法
which I guess is just a more formal way of saying,
我们没事了吧?
are we cool?
我们太没事了 好的
We are so cool. - Good.
很好 好的
Good, okay.
嗯 呃 我要去叫露西
Well, uh, I'm going to grab Lucy,
我们要去一家音乐很响的酒吧闲逛
and we're going to go hang out at a bar with music so loud,
我们甚至听不到自己的想法
we can't even hear ourselves think.
哦 那听起来像是一场噩梦
Oh, that sounds like a nightmare.
你没被邀请 好吧 谢天谢地
You are not invited. - Well, thank God.
晚安
Good night.
好吧 晚安
All right, have a good night.
所以… 嗯
So... - Hmm.
我有个问题
D I have a question.
如果比
If it's anything more complicated than,
今晚我们在哪里点晚餐更复杂
where are we ordering dinner from tonight,
恐怕我帮不上忙 今天想太多了?
I'm afraid I can't help. - Too much thinking today?
我只是觉得我需要给我的大脑降降温
I just feel like I need to ice my brain.
好吧 你很幸运 这很简单
Well, you're in luck. It's an easy one.
你那天听的布莱尔录音带…
The Blair tape you were listening to the other day--
我意识到我从哪里知道那个声音
I realized where I know the voice from.
是格雷厄姆 不是吗?
It was Graham, wasn't it?
我不能透露有关录音带的任何信息
I-I can't reveal anything about the tapes.
这是保密的 不 我知道
It's confidential. - No, I know.
我不需要知道他是否有妈妈情结之类的
I don't need to know if he has mommy issues or whatever,
但我和他一起工作 我信任他
but I work with him, and I trust him.
如果他正在接受调查…
And if he's under investigation--
这不是…
It's not--
你不必担心这个
You don't have to worry about that.
好吧 谢谢 嗯哼
Okay. Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
现在你可以关闭你的大脑了
Now you can turn your brain off.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
选择是剩菜…
Options are leftovers...
剩菜 剩菜
leftovers, leftovers.
贝利 你回来得真早
Bailey! You're home early.
我想给你个惊喜 我很惊讶
I was trying to surprise you. - I'm surprised.
我的钥匙不管用了 就像没有钥匙孔一样
My key isn't working. It's like there's no keyhole.
对 不 呃 那个…这是 呃…
Right, no, uh, that-- it's, uh--
是的 现在是生物识别的了
Yeah, it's biometric now.
我把它换了 然后我试图把它换回来
I switched it out, and I tried to switch it back.
而我…而且我还没有…
And I--and I haven't--
我想我拿出了改变锁芯的东西
I think I took out the thing that changed the thing.
只需输入你的密♥码♥就行了
Just punch in your code.
今天是你的生日 呃 6月28日
It's your birthday, uh, June 28th.
你是说2月12日吗?
You mean February 12th?
好吧 等一下 你知道吗?
Okay, hang on. You know what?
我正在…
I'm just in the middle of--
嘿 我很高兴你回来了…
Hey, I'm so happy you're home--
快到家了 我也是
almost home. - Me too.
我真的很想你
I've really missed you.
你知道吗?我说实话
You know what? I'm going to be honest.
如果你爬上空调系统顶部 你可以
If you, um, crawl up on top of the HVAC system, you can shimmy
从浴室窗户爬进去 哦太好了
in the bathroom window. - Oh, great.
我马上到 我在那里等你
I'll be right there. - I'll meet you there.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表