陪伴和聊天
of my time and conversation.
聊天
Conversation?
重点是 这里没发生任何违法的事
Point being, nothing illegal happened here.
只要他悄悄离开 钱可以退给他
And he can have his money back if he just goes quietly.
先生,您能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
她知道我的女儿在哪
你女儿是谁
克劳迪娅·埃尔南德斯 来到这个国家是要上美容学校
我有一个星期没有她消息了 所以我飞来找她
呃 他说他女儿失踪了
Uh, he says his daughter is missing.
等等 这事跟克劳迪娅有关吗
Wait, this is about Claudia?
嘿 - 你认识她吗
Hey. - You know her?
我是说 我之前有个模特工作 雇她来化过妆
I mean, I hired her once to do makeup for a modeling job.
是的 但那都是两个月前的事了
Yeah, but that was two months ago.
从那以后我就没见过她了
I haven't seen her since.
那你知道有谁可能见过她吗
Do you know anyone who might have?
不知道
No.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I--
那就是一次性合作
it was a one-time thing.
她没见过她 - 求你
你一定要找到她 我好害怕我的女儿出事了
求你 帮帮我
Please, help me.
我跟她说辣肉酱味道很怪
And when I told her the chili tasted funny,
她说肯定是香菜的问题
she said it must be the cilantro.
但我觉得不是香菜
But I don't think it was the cilantro
因为我吃过香菜 这尝起来像肥皂
because I've had cilantro, and this tasted like soap.
你知道 对有些人来说
Well, you know, for some people,
香菜吃起来就是肥皂味
cilantro does taste like soap.
也许你其实从来没吃过
Maybe you've actually never tried it.
听着 你们拿去化验一下就行
Look, just test the stuff.
我发誓她想毒死我
I swear she tried to poison me.
那是辣肉酱吗
That the chili?
不 这是我后来吐出来的东西
No, that's what I threw up afterward.
我们走吧
We're done here.
我是说 谢谢你过来一趟
I mean, thank you for coming by.
你们知道吗 你们俩在一起特别般配
You know, you guys are super cute together.
告诉我你们在约会吧
Please tell me you're dating.
总得有人在情人节幸福快乐吧
Someone deserves to be happy on Valentine's Day.
不是的 先生
No, sir.
我们只是同事
We're just coworkers.
哦
Oh.
那你想跟我约会吗
Then you want to go out with me?
你手里正拿着一罐你自己的呕吐物呢
You are literally holding a jar of your own vomit.
我还是算了吧 谢谢
I will pass, thank you.
你拿到克劳迪娅·埃尔南德斯手♥机♥的搜查令了吗
You got the warrant for Claudia Hernandez's phone?
是的 搜查令回答了几个问题
Yes, and it answers a few questions
但也引出了更多问题
while begging a whole lot more.
她大部分的短♥信♥都被删了
Most of her texts were deleted.
恢复这些需要点时间
Those will take a minute to recover,
但我们确实有位置信息
but we do have location info.
在她失踪前一个月
In the month before she disappeared,
她在世纪城的一间公♥寓♥待了很长时间
she spent a lot of time at an apartment in Century City.
最重要的是 她失踪那天
Most importantly, the day she disappeared,
她下午四点到了那栋楼
she arrived at that building at 4:00 p.m.
手♥机♥没电时她还在那里
and was still there when her phone was dead
凌晨两点
at 2:00 in the morning.
没有GPS了 也没有电♥话♥或短♥信♥
No more GPS, no more calls or texts.
知道她在哪间公♥寓♥吗
Any idea what apartment she was in?
不知道 有好几百户
No, and there was a couple hundred units.
如果我是你 我会拿着她的照片到处问问
If I were you, I'd start showing her picture around.
她看起来很眼熟
She looks familiar.
那她去的是哪间公♥寓♥
Well, what apartment was she visiting?
我不能告诉你们 抱歉
I can't tell you that. I'm sorry.
他们让我们签了各种文件
It's just they make us sign all kinds of forms
入职的时候签的 保密协议之类的
when we start here, NDAs--
好吧 听着
All right, look.
这名女孩已报失踪
This girl has been reported missing,
我们相信她有危险
and we believe she's in danger.
你可能会因妨碍
You could be arrested for delaying
警♥察♥执法而被逮捕
and obstructing a police officer.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们 你们在洛杉矶有持枪许可吗
So are you gentlemen licensed to carry here in Los Angeles?
是的 我们是安保
Yes. We are security.
谁的安保
Security for who?
安东·彼得罗维奇
Anton Petrovich.
他住在顶层套房♥吗
He lives in the penthouse?
为什么问这么多问题
Why all these questions?
你说得对
You're right.
我会留着问题去问彼得罗维奇先生
I'll save my questions for Mr. Petrovich.
在此期间 我得暂时
In the meantime, I'm going to have to secure
保管你们的武器
your weapons temporarily.
另一种选择你们可不会喜欢
You won't like the alternative.
有什么事
What this is about?
彼得罗维奇先生 我是诺兰警官
Mr. Petrovich, I'm Officer Nolan.
这位是华雷斯警官
This is Officer Juarez.
我们在找这个女人
We're looking for this woman.
我从没见过她 - 知道了
I've never seen her before. - Noted.
现在请让开
Now please step aside.
我们要搜查这里
We're gonna search the premises.
这里是美国
This is America.
你们需要搜查令才能这么做
You need a warrant for that.
如果我有合理怀疑就不用
Not when I have reasonable suspicion
怀疑这个女人被贩卖♥♥
that this woman is being trafficked
而且她来过这间公♥寓♥
and that she's been to this apartment.
在美国 我们称之为紧急情况
In America we call that exigent circumstances.
请吧
If you please.
沙发安全
Clear the couch.
安全
Clear.
先生们 请坐
Have a seat, gentlemen.
公♥寓♥里还有别人吗
Anyone else in the apartment?
没有
No.
所以你看 你们要找的这个女孩
So you see, this girl you're looking for,
她不在这里
she's not here.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是我女儿 米拉
This is my daughter, Mila.
她来城里玩 但昨天就飞回家了
She was in town for a visit, but she flew home yesterday.
她的房♥间很乱 像是走得很匆忙
Her room's a mess, like she left in a hurry.
不 她就是邋遢
No, she's simply a slob,
保洁还没来过
and the maid hasn't been yet.
好吧 我需要米拉的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I'm gonna need Mila's phone number.
她可能认识我们在找的女孩
It's possible she knows the girl we're looking for.
她不认识 我不会让你们骚扰她的
She doesn't, and I won't have you harassing her.
如果你们还有什么事 可以联♥系♥我的律师
If you need anything else, you can reach out to my lawyer.
我会的
I will.
但如果你真的没什么可隐瞒的
But if you really have nothing to hide,
就该让你女儿给我打电♥话♥
you should have your daughter call me.
安东·彼得罗维奇是个非常危险的人
Anton Petrovich is a very dangerous man.
他在格鲁乌当了十年的打手
He was an enforcer in the GRU for a decade,
作为奖励 他得到了石油租约
and he got rewarded with oil leases
这让他赚了数千万
that earned him tens of millions.
他女儿呢
What about his daughter?
至少在社交媒体上 米拉是个典型的富二代
Mila is a rich kid cliché, at least on social media.
私人飞机 各种名牌
Private jets and designer everything.
我是说 她看起来像是那种
I mean, she looks like a woman
会雇佣造型团队的人
who would hire a glam squad.
你知道 也许克劳迪娅在给她化妆
You know, maybe Claudia was doing her makeup.
然后在公♥寓♥里看到了什么犯罪活动
And saw some kind of criminal activity inside the apartment.
彼得罗维奇发现了 就让她消失了
And Petrovich caught her and made her disappear.
嗯
Mm.
我要给塞巴斯蒂安打电♥话♥吗
Should I call Sebastian?
我答应过随时跟他同步进展
I promised I'd keep him posted.
我们现在了解到的情况只会让他更担心
Everything we've learned would only worry him more.
最好等有了更积极的进展再说
Better to wait till we have a more positive development.
或者更坏的情况
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表