哦 是啊 我就是那个人
Oh, yeah. I'm the man.
这些看上去都很标准
These all look like pretty standard fare.
我希望看到更多奇异的东西
I was hoping for more of the, uh, exotics.
哦 这只是我们所携带的一小部分样品
Oh, this is just a small sampling of what we carry.
呃 你有什么具体的想法吗
Was there, uh, something specific you had in mind?
有一种新西兰坚果棒
There's a New Zealand nut bar
我只能在动物园里找到它
that I could only find at the zoo.
猕猴桃脆米 我有这个
The Kiwi Krispie. I have that.
不可能 哦 是的
No way. - Oh, yeah.
它不在卡车上 但我可以把它放在22号♥槽位
It's not on the truck, but I could land it in slot, uh, 22
如果这能达成交易的话 明天一早就办
first thing in the morning, if that seals the deal.
史密蒂 格雷在找你
Smitty, Grey's looking for you.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰的
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
永远不会被打扰
It's never an interruption
当一个女人像你一样漂亮时
when a woman is as pretty as you.
哇哦 真是巧舌如簧 罪名成立
Oh, wow. Smooth talker. - Guilty as charged.
但不要让我阻止重要的警务工作
But don't let me stop important police business from happening.
我也有工作要做
I got work to do, too.
我要去和格雷谈谈 然后我就回来
I'm gonna go talk to Grey, and I will circle back.
很高兴见到你 你也是
It was nice meeting you. - You too.
实际上
Actually...
你也许能帮我做些事
you might be able to help me out with something.
很高兴
Happy to,
除非这只是一个想勾引我的计谋
unless this is just a ploy to hit on me,
因为我是一个幸福的已婚男人
because I am a happily married man.
谁会告诉随便的女人她们很漂亮
Who tells random women they're pretty?
嗯 男人可以看 哦
Well, men can look. - Oh.
那么我能为您做什么呢 呃
So what can I do for you, uh...
呃 奈拉·哈珀 警探
Uh, Nyla Harper, detective.
很高兴见到你 奈拉·哈珀警探
It's nice to meet you, Nyla Harper, detective.
我是利亚姆·格拉瑟 呃 自动售货机之王
I'm Liam Glasser, uh, lord of the vending machines.
啊 这实际上就是我想和你谈的事
Ah, that is actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
嗯 好的 我有这个案子
Um, okay, so I have this case.
这是一起连环谋杀案的调查
It is a serial murder investigation.
并且与韦斯特维尤精神病院有联♥系♥
And there are connections to Westview Psychiatric.
别开玩笑了 我负责韦斯特维尤的服务
Get--get out of here. I-I service Westview.
你在开玩笑吧 不
You're kidding. - No.
嗯 世界真小
Well, that is small world.
多久了 呃 我是说 就像 永远
For how long? - Uh, I mean, like, forever.
呃 这是我爸爸的公♥司♥
Uh, it's my dad's company.
我从高中开始就和他一起工作
I started working with him in high school.
他去世后我接手了它 已经有20多年了
I took it over when he passed, so more than 20 years.
你多久去一次那里
How often are you there?
我平均每月去三到四次
I average, uh, three or four visits a month.
我是说那里的食物很糟糕
I mean, the food is terrible there,
所以病人和工作人员
so the patients and the staff,
他们基本上靠机器生活
they basically live off the machines.
好的
Okay.
我不想强加于人 但这个案件确实有一些因素
I hate to impose, but there are elements of this case
可以追溯到十多年前
that date back to over a decade ago.
与具有机构知识的人交谈
And talking to someone with institutional knowledge
将会非常有帮助
would be extremely helpful.
工作人员一直在阻挠我 试图掩盖自己的罪行
The staff has been stonewalling me, trying to cover their ass.
你知道那是怎么回事 哦 是的 这是人的本性
You know how that is. - Oh, yeah, it's human nature.
确切地
Exactly.
嗯 你能帮助我吗
Um, can you help me?
嗯 虽然我很想花一天时间
Well, um, as much as I would love to spend the day
跟你说话 但我有个日程安排要遵守
talking to you, I got a schedule to keep.
请保证 不会花那么长时间
Please, I promise it won't take that long.
我欠你人情
I'd owe you.
当然 我可以 我可以腾出几分钟
Sure. I can--I can spare a few minutes.
太好了 我去拿我的文件和笔记本
Great. I will go grab my file and my notebook.
我认为格拉瑟是我要抓的人 他是第二号♥凶手
I think Glasser is my guy. He's the second killer.
嗯 这真是一个惊喜
Well, that's a surprise,
因为瑞安·迪尔伯恩目前正在认罪
'cause Ryan Dearbourne is currently confessing.
什么
What?
我停不下来
I couldn't stop.
我需要他们像我一样受伤 像我一样受伤
I needed them to hurt the way I hurt, the way I hurt.
所以我刺了他们
So I jabbed them.
我刺伤了他们 杀死了他们
I jabbed them, and I killed them.
第三名受害者是谁
Who was the third victim?
第三次击杀
Third kill.
迈 迈 迈 迈克尔 迈克尔
M-M-M-M-Michael--Michael.
贫民窟
Skid row.
他帮助我找到了脚趾之间的那个地方
He helped me find that place right between the toes--
最痛的骨头 有很多神经
the most painful bone, lots of nerves.
但凡你戳得太频繁的地方
But anywhere you poke, poke, poke too often,
他们已经习惯了
they get used to it.
我总是有很多针要戳
A-and I always had a lot of needles to poke.
我从医院偷了它们
I stole them from the hospital.
但今天早上你告诉诺兰警官
But this morning, you told Officer Nolan
你在家里用那些针头来治病
that you used those needles in your house for medicine.
是的 对我来说
Yes, for me
也为他们
and for them.
请向我们介绍一下雷米吧
Tell us about Remy.
逃走了
Got away.
再见
Bye-bye.
他是怎么逃走的
How did he get away?
那天晚上他逃跑时发生了什么事
What happened the other night when he got away?
没有什么
Nothing.
一切
Everything.
危险
Danger.
拜托 我只想让这一切停止
Please, I-I just want it to stop.
我需要有人来阻止我
I-I need someone to stop me.
请
Please.
我需要受到惩罚
I need to be punished.
我做过这么坏的事
I've done such bad things...
如此糟糕的事情
such bad things.
那么他有什么地方弄错了吗 有没有遗漏任何细节
So did he get anything wrong? Miss any detail?
不 这是一次毫无疑问的坦白承认
No, it was a slam dunk confession.
来自一个明显患有精神疾病的人
From a guy who is clearly in the throes of mental illness.
我是说 他确实给了我们详细信息
I mean, sure, he gave us details,
但他也留下了很多漏洞
but he also left a lot of holes.
这些细节只有凶手才知道
Those are details only the killer could know.
或者有人在帮助他
Or someone helping him.
听着 我知道我的直觉不被接受
Listen, I know that my gut is not admissible,
但我告诉你 格拉瑟就是那个从地下室来的家伙
but I am telling you, Glasser is the guy from the basement.
他在休息室认出了我
He recognized me in the break room.
他一直盯着我的伤口
He couldn't stop staring at my wounds.
他还和史密蒂在一起
He's still in there with Smitty,
等着和我谈话
waiting to talk to me.
至少去看看他
At least just put eyes on him.
帮我核对一下
Check my math.
当然
Of course.
我最不想做的就是抓错人
The last thing I want to do is charge the wrong guy
或者漏掉一个同伙
or leave an accomplice out there.
谢谢 嗯哼
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我发誓她马上回来
I swear, she'll be right back.
抱歉 我有活要干
I'm sorry. I got a route to run.
我不能再等了
I can't wait any longer.
非常抱歉 让您久等了
I am so sorry. Thank you for waiting.
我真的得走了
I really got to go.
只和我聊两分钟
Just talk to me for two minutes.
就这样 我保证 你的东西在这里会很安全
That's it. I promise. Your stuff will be safe here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你们有任何互动吗
So, um, do you have any interactions
和韦斯特维尤的病人在一起吗
with the patients at Westview?
不 我实际上并没有停下来聊天
No. I don't really stop to chat.
我的意思是 没有什么不对
I mean, not that there's anything wrong
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表