There's no chance of you walking out of this alive
除非你照我说的做
unless you do what I say.
我不在乎
I don't care.
他们杀了我女儿
They killed my daughter.
他们都该死 每一个都该死
They deserve to die, every last one of them.
也许吧
Maybe.
但如果你不放他们走
But if you don't let them go,
为了救他 我将被迫杀了你
I will be forced to end your life in order to save his.
这对你来说听起来像正义吗?
Does that sound like justice to you?
我想死
I want to die.
但我不想杀死一个悲伤的母亲
But I don't want to kill a grieving mother
因为她为女儿报了仇
for avenging her daughter's murder.
求你了
Please.
跪下
On your knees.
三天后 你感觉怎么样?
Three days in. How you feeling?
呃 感觉像个冒名顶替者
Uh, like an imposter.
但有几个时刻
But there have been a few moments where
我觉得我正在做出改变
I felt like I was making a difference.
这让所有其他时刻都变得值得
That has made all those other times worth it.
你呢?
What about you?
目前这并不重要
It doesn't really matter at this point,
除非你们中有人有便宜的房♥间出租
unless one of y'all have a room I can rent out for cheap.
没有 - 抱歉
No. - Sorry.
别担心
No worries.
嗯 和你们一起工作很棒 不管…
Well, it was great working with y'all, no matter--
不管多么短暂
no matter how briefly.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
好吧 蒂姆要开除我了
Well, Tim's bouncing me.
他发现我住在车里
He found out I was living in my car
给了我24小时寻找合法住所
and gave me 24 hours to find a legal residence,
几个小时后就到期了
which will be up in a few hours.
那就去找个地方
So find something.
嗯 我找不到地方
Well, I can't find a place,
租下来 今晚就搬进去
rent it, and move in by tonight.
我可能有一个解决方案
I might have a solution.
所以…
So...
你有多生气?
how mad are you?
♪ 感觉被打败了 ♪
♪ Been feelin' defeated ♪
非常生气 - 嗯
Pretty mad. - Hmm.
你有多生气?
How mad are you?
嗯 相当生气
Well, pretty mad.
想打平吗?
Want to just call it even?
我很想 但是…
I would love to, but...
我认为我们不应该
I don't think we should.
好的
OK.
这到底是什么意思?
What exactly does that mean?
♪ 不要跌倒 宝贝 不要跌倒 ♪
♪ Don't fall down, baby, don't fall down ♪
有时我担心我们结婚太快了
Sometimes I worry that we got married too fast.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等 什么?
Wait, wait, wait. What?
奈拉 我们一起建立了美好的生活
Nyla, we've built a great life together.
我们有一个漂亮的女儿
We have a beautiful daughter.
我们彼此相爱 - 我们有
We love each other. - We do.
我爱你 詹姆斯
I love you, James.
但这并没有改变我的谋生之道
But that does not change what I do for a living.
我也热爱的东西与你的工作直接冲突
Something I also love is in direct conflict with your work.
这对我来说同样重要
Which is equally important to me.
是的
Yeah.
然后 我想…
Then, I guess--
我们必须努力
We have to work at
试图找出解决这个问题的方法
trying to figure out a pathway through this.
这就是我要说的
That's what I'm saying.
但我们可以明天开始 因为妈妈累了
But we can start tomorrow, 'cause mama's tired.
我给你放个洗澡水怎么样
How about I run you a bath
你先去亲亲孩子道晚安?
while you kiss the kids goodnight?
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
♪ 不要跌倒 宝贝 不要跌倒 ♪
♪ Don't fall down, baby, don't fall down ♪
我们不可能那么无知
There is no way we were that clueless.
我的意思是 我知道我们是菜鸟 但我们还是有点常识的
I mean, I know we were rookies, but we had some common sense.
没有新人有常识
No rookie has common sense.
在我担任带教师♥傅♥的第一天之后
After my first day as a TO,
我给哈珀写了一封很长的道歉信
I wrote Harper a very long apology letter
并给她寄了一张水疗礼品卡
and sent her a spa gift certificate.
哇 - 哇
Aww. - Aww.
算了
Forget it.
你让我的生活变成了地狱
You made my life hell.
此外 任何感激之情
Besides, any amount of gratitude
你可能欠下的也早已还清了
you might have been owed was more than paid off
在我们约会的时候
while we were dating.
好吧 - 嗯哼
Fair enough. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 我先走了
All right. That is it for me.
我要回家把整个身体都泡在冰里
I'm gonna go home and soak my entire body in ice.
好吧 祝你晚上愉快 - 明天见
All right. Have a good night. - See you tomorrow.
晚安 - ♪ 站起来 ♪
Good night. - ♪ Get right up ♪
♪ 事情变得艰难 抬头挺胸 ♪
♪ Things get tough, keep your head up ♪
所以 呃
So, uh,
你的新兵今天表现得不错
your Boot handled himself OK out there today.
是的 他是 嗯…
Yeah, he's, um--
是的 我们…我们正在想办法
yeah, we're-- we're figuring it out.
德州佬剩下的时间过得怎么样?
How was Texas the rest of the day?
马上就知道了
About to find out.
哦
Oh.
时间到了 新兵蛋子 你找到住的地方了吗?
Time's up, Boot. You find a place to live?
你好啊 我当然找到了
Howdy. I sure did.
让我向你介绍我的新房♥东
Let me introduce you to my new landlord.
布拉德福德 只是欢迎这孩子来到附近
Bradford. Just welcoming the kid to the neighborhood.
把电♥话♥还给我的新兵
Pass me back to my Boot.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary
直到我存够钱找到自己的住处
until I bank enough money to get my own place.
是的 每个家伙都这么说
Yeah, that's what every guy said
当他们第一次搬进那块地时
when they first moved into that lot.
好吧 明天见
All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
你又给自己争取了一天
You bought yourself another shift.
别听布拉德福德的
Don't listen to Bradford.
这个地方是香格里拉
This place is Shangri-La.
你想要的所有啤酒 烧烤和体育活动
All the beer, barbecue, and sports you want.
裤子总是可选的
And pants are always optional.
♪ 事情会变得更好 ♪
♪ Things are gonna get better ♪
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表