我看上去还好吗 别对我吼
Do I look okay? - Don't yell at me!
我快疯了 快点 我们得走了
I'm freaking out here! - Come on, we got to go.
她死了吗 我不知道
Is she dead? - I don't know.
你得确定一下
You got to make sure.
否则 你永远不会安心
Otherwise, you'll never rest easy,
而你也永远不会完全属于我 是的
and you'll never be all mine. - Yeah.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
她弄断了我的胳膊
She broke my arm!
快点 我们没有时间了 我们得走了
Come on, we don't have time. We got to move.
我们到不了你的车那里 快点 我们得走了
We won't make it to your car. Come on, we--we got to go.
你要去哪儿 快点
Where are you going? - Come on!
她就在那儿
There she is.
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
简单
Easy.
你伤得有多重 我不知道
How bad are you hurt? - I don't know.
但他的伤更重
But he's hurt worse.
他刚刚和一个女人沿着小巷逃跑了
He just ran off down the alley with a woman.
嗯 金色 呃 粉色运动衫
Um, blonde, uh, pink sweatshirt.
控制中心 嫌疑人杰森 威勒正在步行
Control, suspect Jason Wyler is on foot,
向西朝101号♥公路行驶 他有武器而且很危险
heading west towards the 101-- he is armed and dangerous.
第二名嫌疑人 金发女子 粉色运动衫
Second suspect-- blonde female, pink sweatshirt.
调动后援 飞艇
Mobilize backup, airship,
和一名主管来设置搜索网格
and a supervisor to set up a search grid.
你会没事的 救护车正在路上
You're gonna be all right. Ambulance is on the way.
你怎么知道来找我
How did you know to find me?
底特律警局打来电♥话♥
Detroit PD called.
杰森付钱给某人 让他植入自己的指纹
Jason paid someone to plant his fingerprints.
我知道
I know.
我的意思是 我知道我们不应该信任他
I mean, I-I knew we shouldn't have trusted him.
哦 杰森的电♥话♥ 他逃跑前把它留下了
Oh, Jason's phone-- he left that before he ran off.
过来 快
Over here! Quick!
简单 简单又漂亮 我没事
Easy. Nice and easy. - I'm okay.
多处挫伤 可能有脑震荡
Multiple contusions, possible concussion,
轻微的鞭伤 肋骨也受了伤
slight whiplash, and some injury to my ribs.
它要么是骨折了 要么是扭伤了 我不确定
It's either fractured or sprained--I'm not sure.
贝利怎么样了 贝利很生气
How's Bailey? - Bailey is pissed.
啊 我要和她一起去医院
Ah, I'm gonna go to the hospital with her.
当然 呃 这是杰森的手♥机♥
Of course. - Uh, this is Jason's phone.
他打电♥话♥给和他私奔的女人
He called the woman he ran off with
就在我们坠毁之前
right before we crashed.
嘿 我需要一个名字和线索
Hey, I-I need a name and trace
现在就拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥号♥码
on this phone number right now.
我会让该地区所有单位封锁电网
I'll have all the units in the area lock down the grid.
我们不会再让杰森逃脱
We're not gonna let Jason get away again.
好的 它的注册人是德鲁·戴维斯
All right, it's registered to Drew Davis--
呃 28岁 女性 住在拉卡纳达
uh, 28, female, lives in La Cañada.
我认识她
I know her.
不 她 她假装喝醉了
No, she--she pretended she was drunk.
她闯进了院子
She broke into the yard.
她说她正在寻找朋友的房♥子
She said she was looking for a friend's house.
她肯定是在帮杰森
She must have been trying to test out
测试你的安保系统 这是他的惯用伎俩
your security system for Jason. - That's his move.
让某个可怜的年轻女人以为他爱上了她
Make some poor young woman think he's in love with her
然后毁了她的一生 追踪有结果了
and then ruin her life. - Trace came in.
离这几条街 正在第六大道上往西开
It's a few blocks from here, headed west on Sixth.
指挥中心 嫌疑人正沿第六街向西行驶
Control, suspect's heading west on Sixth Street
朝安德森方向 代码3
toward Anderson--code 3.
去
Go.
你确定吗 - 去 抓住他
You sure? - Go. Catch him.
好的
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们该怎么办 我们 我们得搞辆车
What are we going to do? - We--we got to get a car.
那 我们不能躲起来吗 - 不 不 不
Well, can't we just hide? - No, no, no.
他们会把这整个地方都封锁
They're gonna have this whole place locked down.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你的手♥机♥ 什么
Your phone. - What?
他们在追踪我们 - 他们知道我是谁
They're tracking us. - They know who I am?
他们怎么会知道我是谁 你不是说我没事吗
Why would they know who I am? You said that I was fine!
不重要了 过来
It doesn't matter! Come here.
好的
All right.
好的 听着 嘿 你去拦下那辆车
Okay, look, hey, you got to go stop that car.
我会拿着枪出来 我们要把它抢了
I'm gonna come out with a gun, and we're gonna jack it.
去 去
Go. Go!
你好
Hi.
她的手♥机♥在街区尽头
Her phone's at the end of the block.
哦 诺兰 我看到她了
Oh, Nolan. - I see her.
7-Adam-15 我们看到一名嫌疑人了
7-Adam-15, we have eyes on one suspect.
中枪 可能已经死亡
Gunshot, possibly deceased.
还没看到杰森
No sign of Jason yet.
是杰森开枪打的她吗 - 我不知道
Did Jason shoot her? - I don't know.
我们上
Let's move.
我看到杰森了 在街南边
I got eyes on Jason. South side of the street.
杰森 让我看看你的手
Jason! Show me your hands!
我投降
I give up!
走出来
Step out!
我不能 马尔瓦多 他就在我附近
I can't. Malvado--he's all over me.
他杀了德鲁 你得保护我
He killed Drew. You got to protect me.
走出去 让我看看你的双手
Step out and show me your hands.
该死 他有一支步♥枪♥
Damn it, he's got a rifle!
7-Adam-15 开枪了 嫌疑人倒下了
7-Adam-15, shots fired. Suspect is down.
有狙击手 在安德森街600号♥街区
We have a sniper, 600 block of Anderson--
具体♥位♥置未知
precise location unknown.
奈拉·哈珀 警探
Nyla Harper, detective.
我告诉过你 我是个已婚的幸福男人
Now, I told you, I'm a happily married man.
是的 你是说过 但那是谎言
Yes, you did, but that was a lie,
就像你对我说的其他话一样
just like everything else you have told me was a lie.
看 我知道你习惯了
See, I know you're used
当房♥间里最聪明的人
to being the smartest guy in the room.
而且说实话 大部分时候你都对了
And, honestly, you have mostly been right.
到目前为止你都玩得很完美
You have played this thing perfectly so far.
哦 我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I have no idea what you're talking about.
哦 你不用假装
Oh, you don't have to pretend.
我没有戴窃听器
I'm not wearing a wire.
我不是来骗你认罪的
I'm not here to trick you into confessing
或威胁你
or threaten you
瑞安·迪尔伯恩已经出♥卖♥♥♥你了
that Ryan Dearbourne has flipped on you.
正如我说的 你比那更聪明
Like I said, you're smarter than that.
但我也知道 你无法改变你的本性
But I also know that you can't help what you are.
你会收敛一段时间
You'll be disciplined for a while,
但那时你就无法控制自己了
but then you won't be able to stop yourself.
你会再找一个受害者
And you will take another victim.
而我们会等着你
And we will be there.
我们
"We"?
我巡逻队的朋友们
My friends on patrol,
他们每次轮班都会开车经过你家和你工作的地方
who will make driving by your home and work
作为每次轮班的一部分
part of every shift.
还有我的其他朋友
And my other friends...
我的卧底朋友们 他们会一直在那儿
My undercover friends, who will always be out there,
只是你不知道是谁 也不知道是什么时候
only you won't know who, and you won't know when.
你看 你之所以能逍遥法外
You see, you've gotten away with everything
是因为你藏在暗处
because you moved in the shadows.
但现在你已经暴露在聚光灯下
But now you are in the spotlight.
你会一直被盯着
And you will stay there
直到我找到办法把这些谋杀案安在你头上
until I find a way to hang these murders around your neck
并将你永远关起来
and lock you away forever.
我回来了
I'm back.
我记得我只要了一杯饮料
I believe I only asked for a drink.
是的 我拿来了
Yes, I have that right here.
别马上打开 我刚才把它摔了
Don't open it right away. I dropped it.
嗯哼 那 这些呢
Mm-hmm. And--and the rest of all this?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表