我只是有点头晕
I was a little lightheaded.
他应该和格雷在一起
He's supposed to be with Grey.
你应该走了
You should go.
我来照顾她
I've got this.
真的 - 好的
Really. - OK.
如果她想自行出院
If she tries to discharge herself--
我会强行拘留她
I will physically detain her.
好的 - 我就站在这儿呢
All right. - I'm right here.
我能听见你们说话
I can hear you.
你休息吧
You rest.
没有你 这座城市也会照常运转
The city will get by without you.
会吗 - 是啊 我们会勉强撑过去的
Will it? - Yeah, we'll muddle through.
谢谢
Thank you.
有事随时给我打电♥话♥
Call me with anything.
哦 好的 我们应该给你找个房♥间
Oh, OK, well, we should get you a room.
不 我在外面很好
No, I'm fine out here.
有很多伤得比我重的人
There are so many people injured worse than me.
事发时你在场 对吗
You were there when it happened, right?
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听到枪声就出去了 但
I went outside when I heard the shots, but...
我
I, uh...
我先去看了另一个受害者凯莉
I went to Kylie first, the other victim.
是啊 她伤得更重 所以我先帮她
Yeah, she was in worse shape, so I started helping her.
那是你应该做的
Well, that's what you're supposed to do.
是啊 但詹姆斯是我们的人
Yeah, but James is one of us.
如果因为我陪她的那几秒钟
If he dies because of those seconds I was with her
而不是陪他 我
and not him...
我经历过
I've been there.
当每一秒都至关重要时
When every second counts,
你会重新思考你做的每一个微小举动
you rethink every tiny move you made.
但你做了正确的事
But you did the right thing.
詹姆斯会没事的
James is going to be OK.
嗯
Yeah.
你还记得我们在他们婚礼上跳舞吗
Do you remember when we danced at their wedding?
当然
Of course.
你穿着那件带着
You wore that dress with the, um...
袖子的
The sleeves?
我本来想说闪闪发光的东西
I was going to say the shiny stuff.
对 非常 非常敏锐
Right, very-- that's very astute.
你看起来美极了
You looked amazing.
全体单位注意
All units, be advised.
市民举报疑似嫌疑人康纳·洛的车辆
Citizen reports a possible suspect Connor Lowe's vehicle.
一分钟前在皮科大道北向26街
Northbound Pico at 26th one minute ago.
附近单位响应吗 - 7-Adam-100
Any unit in the area? - 7-Adam-100.
我们就在附近
We're right around the corner.
出发
Attach.
总台 这里是7-Adam-100
Control, 7-Adam-100.
我们发现嫌疑车辆在莱斯特街26号♥
We have suspect vehicle 26th at Lester.
我们一亮灯他就会跑
He's going to run when we light him up.
我们不亮灯
We're not going to light him up.
他会跑的
He's going to run if we do.
叫几辆增援过来
Get us a few more units out here.
三♥级♥响应
Code-3.
他发现我们了 他在加速
He spotted us. He's picking up speed.
他跑了
He's running.
总台 7-Adam-100正在追捕
Control, 7-Adam-100 is in pursuit.
南向佛蒙特大道 时速60 车流稀疏
Southbound Vermont, speed 60, light traffic.
最近的单位在哪儿
Where's the nearest unit?
7-Adam-20正从斯特林
7-Adam-20 is coming Code-3 from Sterling.
大约还有四分钟到
Looks about four out.
时速接近70
Speed approaching 70,
我们在华盛顿大道东向44街
and we're Eastbound Washington at 44th.
哦 卡车 卡车
Oh, truck, truck.
我们跟丢了
We lost visual.
待命
Standby.
他在100码外
He's 100 yards out.
更正 嫌疑车辆
Correction, suspect vehicle
右转进入卡森街
is making a right onto Carson.
我得拉近距离
I gotta close the distance.
蒂姆
Tim!
小心 - 天哪
Watch it! - Jeez.
他撞了那个老太太
Dude hit the old lady.
7-Adam-100 嫌疑人撞倒一名行人
7-Adam-100, suspect has hit a pedestrian,
70岁女性 腿部骨折
70-year-old female, broken leg,
开放性骨折 骨头外露
compound, bone exposed.
我们需要急救车到卡森街和阿尔罕布拉街
We need an RA to Carson and Alhambra.
现在和受害者在一起
Going with the victim now.
我去拿急救包 - 好的 我们来了 女士
I'm grabbing the first aid kit. - OK. We're here, ma'am.
我们来了 救护车在路上了 好吗
We're here. Ambulance is on the way. OK?
我需要一根皮带 我需要一根皮带做止血带
I need a belt. I need a belt to tourniquet.
递给我 你有皮带吗 谢谢
Hand me--you have a belt? Thanks.
好的
All right.
有人看到他往哪边跑了吗
Anyone see which way he went?
有人吗
Anyone?
车辆撞行人 她在失血
Vehicle versus pedestrian. She was bleeding out.
颈椎无压痛或错位
No c-spine tenderness or step-offs.
我们不等了 直接把她带走了
We scooped her up rather than wait.
做得好
Good move.
她失血性休克了
She's in hemorrhagic shock.
快准备静脉注射
Get those IVs started.
我们需要紧急输血
We need emergency release blood.
谁去告诉格雷 我们本来抓住了康纳·洛
Who's going to tell Grey that we had Connor Lowe
结果又让他跑了
in our sights and we lost him?
也许先说我们救了一个老太太的命
Maybe lead with the part that we saved an old woman's life.
安全
Clear.
她还没脱离危险
She's not safe yet.
收到
Copy that.
更新全境通告 增加车辆袭击罪
Update the BOLO to include vehicular assault.
康纳·洛撞倒一名行人
Connor Lowe struck a pedestrian
并逃离现场
and fled the scene.
目前在逃
He's currently at large.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我知道搜查
I know that searching
詹姆斯和哈珀的家是流程
James and Harper's house is protocol.
但不代表我喜欢这么做
Doesn't mean I'm going to like it.
尤其一开始的焦点
Especially since the only reason
会落在哈珀身上
the spotlight is on Harper in the first place
是因为我看到了不该看的东西
is because I saw something I shouldn't have.
诺兰 覆水难收
See, you can't unring that bell, Nolan.
最好就是继续前进
Best just to push forward and get this done as quickly
尽快高效地完成
and efficiently as possible.
怎么 发现什么了
What? You find something?
也许吧 但和枪击案无关
Maybe, but nothing to do with the shooting.
如果我没看错 我相信这是詹姆斯
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is James
和伦纳德·凯尔西在一起
palling around with Leonard Kelce.
他是个反警♥察♥的极端分子
He's an anti-police extremist.
凯尔西可不止抗♥议♥那么简单
Kelce does more than just protest.
他因为去年12月烧警车
He has a warrant for his arrest for burning up
被通缉了
a bunch of cop cars in December.
这张照片是六周前拍的
And this photo was taken six weeks ago,
也就是说 詹姆斯把一个在逃犯人请进了家
which means James invited a known fugitive into his home.
那哈珀就有个全新的问题要处理了
Then Harper has a whole new problem to deal with.
怎么了 姑娘
'Sup, girl?
最近怎么样
How you livin'?
哦 我吗
Oh, me?
我只是在补水
I'm just hydrating.
你那绷带包得可真够专业的
That's quite the bandage you have there.
是啊 山火把我俩都烤熟了
Yeah, wildfire cooked up me and my boy.
我只是想从辣妹护士那儿弄点奥施康定
I'm just trying to get some oxy from Nurse Foxy
然后我们就能溜了
so we can bounce.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表