on a guy who's dealing ketamine on a college campus,
我想知道您是否允许
and I was wondering if I had your permission
派里德利去进行一次卧底交易
to send Ridley on an undercover buy.
你觉得他准备好了吗
You think he's ready?
呃
Uh...
是的 这只是简单的当面交易
yeah, I mean, it's a simple hand-to-hand.
他能胜任 - 好的 我相信你的判断
He can do it. - Okay, I trust your judgment.
你需要后援 带上史密提
You'll need backup. Grab Smitty.
哦 我本来想找哈珀和洛佩斯的
Oh, I was thinking maybe Harper and Lopez?
她们很忙
They're busy.
要么是史密提 要么就算了
It's Smitty or no one.
是啊 没错 就是他们
Yeah, that is them, all right.
好消息是 他们把警车停在
Good news is, they parked the shop
失窃武器的旁边
right next to the stolen weapons.
是啊 坏消息是 他们被失窃武器包围了
Yeah, bad news is, they're surrounded by stolen weapons.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
嗯 我们最不想的就是发生枪战
Well, the last thing we want is to get into a firefight.
他们火力太猛了
They're too well-armed.
哦
Oh.
真的吗
Really?
看看又没什么坏处
Ain't no harm in looking.
是啊 我指的是你那声明显的抽气
Yeah, I'm referring to the audible gasp.
我说
I say..
我们等他们分开
We wait till they separate,
然后行动 分而治之
then move in, divide and conquer.
很好 我们去抓米奇怎么样
Great. How about we take Mickey.
不行 想得美 菜鸟
No. Good try, Boot.
我们去抓米奇
We will take Mickey.
你们俩去抓铁锤
You two get the Hammer.
经历了今早的惨败 你们俩应该感谢我们
After this morning's debacle, you two should be thanking us
给你们一个将功补过的机会
for giving you a chance at redemption.
你的感谢卡已经在路上了
Your thank you card's in the mail
我就快快看一眼行吗
Can I just get one quick peek?
不行
No.
喂 你弄完了吗
Oi, you done yet?
差不多了
Nearly.
但你要是能挪挪屁♥股♥帮个忙 我早就弄完了
But I'd be a lot closer if you got off your ass and helped.
我刚换了件干净衬衫
I just put on a clean shirt.
不过你弄完后 把这辆面包车开出去
But when you're done, pull this people carrier out
这样我好把那警♥察♥的车倒进去
so I can back that copper's motor in.
这辆最好能开
And this one better run.
那可不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
狡猾保罗跟我说 那是顶级的
Dodgy Paul told me it was top-of-the-line.
哦 你就没想过
Oh, and it never occurred to you
一个叫狡猾保罗的偷车贼可能在撒谎吗
that a car thief named Dodgy Paul might be lying?
举起手来
Hands up.
好的 亲爱的 举起来了
All right, lovely. They're up.
转过去
Turn around.
现在有点刺♥激♥了
Now it's getting kinky.
喔
Ooh.
我右边口袋里确实有把枪
I do have a gun in my right pocket.
但我见到你也很高兴
But I'm also happy to see you.
哇哦
Wow.
哦
Oh.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Hands up.
你好啊 小甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
想我了吗 -手放头上
You miss me? - Hands on your head.
转身 慢慢向我们走过来
Turn around. Walk towards us nice and slow.
我想你们都知道我的答案 对吧
I think we know what I'm going to say to that, don't we?
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
你们不能对一个手无寸铁的人开枪 对吧
You can't shoot an unarmed man, can you?
你说得对 我们不能
You're right. We can't.
要智取 不要蛮干 我说得对吧
Work smarter, not harder, am I right?
越来越严重了
It's getting worse!
别揉 没用的
Rubbing doesn't help!
毒贩是安迪·赫什 21岁
The dealer is Andy Hersh, 21 years old.
这是一次简单的买♥♥完就走的交易
This is a simple buy-walk deal.
买♥♥到毒品就走人 就这样
Buy drugs, walk away. That's it.
我们之后再回来抓人
We will come back for the arrest.
我们只需要把交易过程录下来
We just need to get the buy on the wire.
还有制毒的源头
There's also the manufacturing arm.
我们得知道是谁在进口原料
We need to know who's importing the raw materials.
不不不不 那不是今天的任务
No, no, no, no. That's not today.
今天 你买♥♥完就走
Today, you buy and you walk.
明白了 -好的
Got it. - Okay.
他来了
That's him.
安迪 嘿
Andy, hey!
怎么了
What's up?
这是我男朋友 塞斯
This is my boyfriend, Seth.
他在UCLA上学
He goes to UCLA.
哦 那可真惨
Oh, my condolences.
是啊 我们队老是被虐
Yeah, we keep getting our asses kicked
塔姆劝我转学呢
and Tam's telling me that I got to transfer.
塔姆 呃 好肉麻
Tam? Ew.
很可爱啊
It's cute.
才不是
No, it's not.
这边的生活可好多了
Well, life's better on this side of town, so.
我听说了
That's what I hear.
你们球队更厉害
You got better teams.
货也更好
Better candy.
好货可不便宜
I mean, quality doesn't come cheap.
钱不是问题
It's not a problem.
我女朋友当然得用最好的 对吧
You know, only the best for my girl, right?
行了行了 知道你们是一对了 天啊
You're together. We get it. Jeez.
这小子只是在卖♥♥货
The kid's just selling it.
还是看上她了
Or maybe he's into her.
不管哪种 有什么问题吗
Either way, what's the problem?
他
He's--
配不上她
He's not right for her.
当家长不容易啊
Parenting is hard.
但到了一定时候
But at some point,
你得让孩子们自己去闯
you gotta let the kids spread their wings
去犯他们自己的错误
and make their own mistakes.
等等
Wait.
史密提 你有孩子吗
Smitty, do you have kids?
我有没有呢
Do I?
什么
What?
三百一颗
$300 a pop.
好了 交易完成了 现在走
Okay, you got the buy. Now walk.
买♥♥完就走 买♥♥完就走 真是的
Buy, walk, buy, walk. Jeez.
你还能搞到更多吗
Can you get more?
什么
What?
我有个朋友老办派对
I got a friend who's throwing these parties
你知道的 他一直在找货源
and, you know, he's always looking.
是啊 他要多少我就能弄到多少
Yeah, I can get as much as he wants.
只要他付得起钱
Assuming he can pay.
好 我会告诉他的
Yeah, I'll let him know.
酷
Cool.
很高兴见到你 -是啊
Good to see you. - Yeah.
你为一次更大的抓捕行动创造了机会
You just opened the door for a bigger bust.
来击个掌 小子
High five, kid.
真不敢相信我们做到了 你怎么这么冷静
I can't believe we did that. How are you so calm?
因为我有个好搭档
Because I got a good partner.
里德利 想要更多货这步棋很险
Ridley, it was risky to push for more product.
但成功了
But it worked.
我真不该听米基的
I never should have listened to Mickey.
水逆的时候抢劫根本行不通
You can't pull a heist while Mercury's in retrograde.
而且水星还行经白羊座
And it's transiting Aries.
这时间点不能再糟了
You could not have timed this worse.
就是
Exactly!
上次水逆的时候 我未婚妻把我甩了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表