但她得了循环性骨髓瘤
But she has revolving myeloma.
那是一种罕见病 她的血型一直在变
It's a rare disorder. Her blood type keeps changing.
几乎不可能做移植手术
A transplant is near impossible.
真有这种病吗 要是真的 我可第一次听说
Is that a thing? - If it is, it's news to me.
你们怎么认识博亚娜的 在社交媒体上
How did you meet Boyana? - Social media.
她赞了我的一个帖子 然后我们一拍即合
She liked one of my posts, and we just hit it off.
所以你们本人没见过面?
So you two haven't met in person?
没有 我们只在网上聊天
No, we just talk online.
嗯
Hmm.
你有没有注意到她的手有什么不对劲
You notice anything weird about her hands?
没有
No.
比如一只手七根手指 另一只三根?
Seven fingers on one and three on the other?
好吧 像先天缺陷?
Okay. Like a birth defect?
不
No.
像是AI生成的图
Like this is AI-generated.
根本没有循环性骨髓瘤这种病
Revolving myeloma isn't real.
人的血型不会凭空改变
People's blood type doesn't magically change.
是有人冒充博亚娜在骗你
Someone posing as Boyana is scamming you.
那不
That's--
不
No.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
我没说错
I'm not.
但你犯了多项重罪
But you've committed multiple felonies,
而且你得坐牢了
and you're going to jail.
稍后会有人带你去拘留室
Someone will come take you back to holding.
我抢了一家银行
I robbed a bank.
我老婆会气疯的
My wife's gonna be so pissed.
他老婆?
His wife?
还想跳进情场这个大坑吗 菜鸟
Still excited to jump into the dating pool, Boot?
越来越没兴趣了
Less and less.
很明显 他这是被网骗了
Well, clearly, he's being catfished.
也可能是他自己做的图 以防被抓
Or he created the photo in case he got caught.
但他看起来是真心碎了
Well, he seems genuinely heartbroken.
虽然很蠢 但他以为自己是在救人
Dumb as it is, he thought he was saving her.
小心
Whoa!
该死 好险 抱歉
Damn, that was close. - Sorry.
客房♥服务员昨天早上9点左右发现萨尔·戴托的尸体
Maid found Sal Detto inside around 9:00 yesterday morning.
法医推断死亡时间是凌晨2点到5点
ME put time of death between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m.
受害者前一天入住 没有接到任何投诉
Victim checked in the day before, but no complaints.
我们当然查了他的背景
Of course, we ran him out.
他的犯罪记录比我年纪还大
And he's got a criminal history since before I was born.
问过其他住客了吗
You get statements from any of the other guests?
没人看到或听到任何动静
No one saw or heard anything.
这里的监控摄像头全都坏了
And all the security cameras are broken out here.
你了解我们嫌疑人的情况吗
You up to speed on our suspect?
奥斯卡·哈钦森 是的 长官
Oscar Hutchinson. Yes, sir.
照片已经发给本地和州警♥察♥了
Photos have circulated to local and state police.
我们会留意的 附近还有其他汽车旅馆吗
We'll keep our eyes out. - Any other motels in the area?
没有 长官
No, sir.
方圆40英里就这一家
This is the only spot for 40 miles.
还有什么能帮你们的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you guys?
没有了 我们准备在这儿蹲点
No, we're gonna set up here.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
好了 诺兰警探
All right, Detective Nolan.
你有什么发现
What do you see?
好的 嗯
Okay, well,
没什么东西被打翻
nothing is really knocked over.
我们的受害人当时躺在床上 大概在看电视
Our victim was lying in the bed, presumably watching TV.
他听到敲门声 就直接去开门了
Hears a knock at the door, walks straight to the door.
袭击者进来 捅了他
Assailant comes in, stabs him.
他踉跄着后退 仰面朝天倒在那儿
He staggers back, lands there, face up.
他会给奥斯卡开门也说得通
It makes sense that he would open the door
毕竟是张熟面孔
for Oscar, a familiar face.
残忍♥地捅死一个老朋友
And viciously stabbing an old friend to death
这确实很奥斯卡
is so very Oscar.
没错
Yeah.
好了 给我们订几个视野好的房♥间
All right, get us a couple rooms with a vantage point.
没问题
You got it.
达什 你要是敢把无人机飞到泳池那群女孩上面
Dash, if you fly that camera over those girls at the pool,
你这辈子都别想再碰无人机了
you will be grounded for life.
妈 我在拍电影
Mom, I'm making a movie.
随便你
Fine.
嘿
Hey.
我妈不让我跟陌生人说话
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
哦 我是警♥察♥
Oh, well, I am a cop.
酷
Sweet.
你能告诉我妈在公共场所拍摄
Will you tell my mom that it's perfectly legal for me
是完全合法的吗
to film in a public place?
呃 不行
Uh, no.
你昨天在这儿吗
Were you here yesterday?
没有
No.
我几个小时前刚到
I just got here a couple hours ago.
我妈最新的中年危机
Mom's latest midlife crisis.
她觉得自己能去维加斯当21点发牌员
She thinks she's gonna be a blackjack dealer in Vegas.
也算份好工作
Good a job as any.
不会长久的
Won't last.
一个月前 她还深信我们养孟加拉猫
Month ago, she was convinced we'd make a fortune
能发大财
breeding Bengal cats.
我听到了
I heard that!
爱你哦
I love you.
你们是为那起谋杀案来的吗
Are you here because of the murder?
因为如果你们想 我可以帮忙留意
Because if you want, I could keep an eye out
拍下所有看起来可疑的人
and record anyone that looks shady.
不过 这毕竟是去维加斯路上的汽车旅馆
Although, it's a motel on the way to Vegas.
每个人看起来都很可疑
Everyone looks shady.
嗯 那没必要 也不安全
Well, that's not necessary, nor is it safe.
但如果你看到什么 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
But if you see anything, give me a call?
喏 给你
Oh, here you go.
店里有你喜欢的那种杏仁
They had the almonds that you like, too,
所以给你带了点
so I got them for you.
我打扰到什么了吗
Am I interrupting anything?
你需要打电♥话♥之类的吗
You need to make a phone call or something?
如果真打扰了 我会告诉你的
I'll tell you if you're interrupting.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我丈夫被网骗
My husband got catfished
去抢了一家银行
into robbing a bank
就为了救一个他以为出轨对象的假想女孩
for an imaginary girl he thinks he's cheating on me with?
是的
Yes.
我是说
I mean,
我们的婚姻不算完美 但我以为我们是幸福的
it's not a perfect marriage, but I thought we were happy.
这情况太糟了
This is an awful situation.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
如果我是你 我会起诉离婚
Well, if I were you, I'd file for divorce
然后换掉门锁
and change the locks.
是啊 我想我会的
Yeah, I think I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
唉
Oof.
雷吉来了
There's Reggie.
去五金店
Trip to the hardware store--
终极危险信♥号♥♥
ultimate red flag.
那把铲子证明了我的理论
And that shovel is proving my theory that he buried
他把钻石埋在了沙漠里
the diamonds in the desert.
我们只要跟着他 他就会带我们找到钻石
You know, we stay on him, he'll lead us right to them.
你觉得奥斯卡的计划也一样吗
You think Oscar's got the same plan?
你觉得他现在正看着我们吗
Figure he's watching right now?
我想我们应该假设他在看 并且保持低调
I think we should assume he does and keep a low profile.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
啧啧
Yeesh.
监狱对你可不怎么友好啊
Prison wasn't kind to you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表