那关于报道称你当时正与
And what about the reports that you were struggling
毒瘾作斗争 这又怎么说
with drug addiction at the time of her disappearance?
妈妈
Mami...
非常抱歉 希瑟 她是警♥察♥
I'm so sorry, Heather. She's a cop.
没关系 是塞琳娜 对吧
That's OK. Celina, right?
我是希瑟·玛丽 - 是的 我知道你是谁
I'm Heather Marie. - Yeah, I know who you are.
其实我一直想找机会联♥系♥你
I've actually been trying to find a way to reach you.
我想找个时间采访你
I'd love to interview you sometime
聊聊你对妹妹失踪那天的回忆
about your memories of the day your sister disappeared.
你的故事非常引人入胜
You have such a fascinating story.
这不是故事 这是我的人生
It's not a story. It's my life.
我妹妹的谋杀案不是娱乐节目
And my sister's murder is not entertainment.
塞琳娜 她还在录音
Celina, she's still recording.
我们走
Vámonos.
我只想公正地讲述布兰卡的故事
All I want is to do Blanca's story justice.
哦 把我母亲描绘成一个疏忽职守的瘾君子吗
Oh, by painting my mother as a neglectful drug addict?
女儿啊 拜托了 我不想吵架
Mija, por favor, I don't want to fight.
这些信息早就公开了
That is information that's already out there.
我是在给你母亲一个为自己辩护的机会
I am trying to give your mother a chance to defend herself.
她唯一需要防备的
The only thing she needs defending from
就是你们这种人 靠别人的痛苦
are people like you, vultures making money
赚钱的秃鹫 真可耻
off of other people's pain. Shame on you.
妈 你为什么会同意接受那个女人的采访
Mami, why would you agree to talk to that woman?
她说她想讲述受害者方的故事
She said she wanted to tell the victim's side of the story.
我只是想让人们知道布兰卡到底是谁
I just wanted people to know who Blanca really was.
哦 她根本不在乎布兰卡
Oh, she doesn't give a crap about Blanca.
她只关心涨粉罢了
She just cares about boosting her subscriber count.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You're police?
需要帮忙吗 - 是的
Do you need help? - Yes.
我妹妹失踪三周了
My sister's been missing for three weeks,
没人帮我 - 好吧 慢慢说
and no one will help me. - OK.
你报过失踪人口吗
Did you file a missing person's report?
警♥察♥说艾莉亚是成年人
The officer said that Aria is an adult
而且没有犯罪证据
and there was no evidence of a crime,
而希瑟觉得她的失踪案
and Heather doesn't think
不够吸引眼球
that her disappearance is sexy enough.
求求你们 能帮帮我吗
Please, please, can you help me?
我妹妹怀孕了 预产期是上周
My sister's pregnant, and her due date was last week.
他们当然会帮你
Of course, they'll help you.
帮她
Ayudarla.
我不明白 人都去哪了
I don't understand. Where is everyone?
听着 口头上支持改革
Look, saying you're pro reform
和亲自参加一场公开会议
and actually walking into a public meeting
是两码事
are two very different things.
嘿 各位 谢谢你们能来
Hey, guys. Thank you for coming--
抱歉 有个案子直接找上门了
Sorry, case literally came knocking on my door.
什么案子 - 暗网杀手服务
What kind of case? - Dark web hitman service.
哦 酷
Ooh, cool.
我是说 如果拍成电影 我肯定看
I mean, if it was a movie, I'd totally watch it.
嘿 抱歉我迟到了 还是早到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late--or early?
不 你迟到了 和其他人一样
No, you are late, just like everyone else,
包括我们自己人
including our own people.
哦 露西和塞琳娜今天休息
Oh, well, Lucy and Celina have the day off
但她们说过会来
but they did say they would come.
我能尝尝吗 - 可以
May I? - Yes.
嘿 - 长官 谢谢您能来
Hey. - Sir, thank you for coming.
我待不了多久
Can't stay.
我只是想来祝你们好运
I just wanted to come to wish you luck
顺便吃个早餐 人都去哪了
and get breakfast. Where is everyone?
显然不来了
Apparently not coming.
我们早就知道有这个可能
We knew this was a possibility.
好吧 没人想被看作是警队的叛徒
All right, no one wants to be seen as betraying the badge.
我们做的不是那种事
That is not what we are doing.
听着 你早就知道这是一场硬仗
Look, you knew it was gonna be an uphill battle.
与其就此认输 我们能不能主动采取些措施
Rather than taking the L, is there a proactive step
做些对我们未来的警务工作
you can take, something that would be
有积极影响的事
a positive impact on how we police moving forward?
培训视频
The videos.
抱歉 - 不用道歉
Sorry. - Don't be.
你们在说什么视频
What videos are you talking about?
就是我们都看过的那些培训视频
The training videos we all watch,
它们陈旧过时
they're ancient and out of date
也跟不上最新的警务流程
on the most current police procedures.
真的需要更新了
They really need to be updated.
这主意不错
That is a great idea.
看来你这是自告奋勇啊 菜鸟
Looks like you just volunteered, Boot.
今天下班前 我要一份
I want a comprehensive action plan
详细的行动方案
by the end of the day.
真热闹 - 嘿 劳拉
It's a party. - Hey, Laura.
谢谢你过来 - 说什么呢
Thanks for coming down. - Are you kidding?
谁不爱暗网案件呢
Who doesn't love a dark web case?
洛佩兹正要去审讯室会会我的"客人"
Lopez is about to take a run at my houseguest in the box.
太好了 咱们去看看
Great. Let's go watch.
诺兰 你要来吗
Nolan, you want in on this?
当然想去 不过有进展就打给我
Oh, hell yeah, but call me.
我得守在这儿 等看有没有人来
I'm available if anybody shows up.
好 - 谢谢各位
Yeah. - Thanks, guys.
回见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everybody.
我是里奇·罗利 为您带来新一♥期♥的
Rich Rowley here with another installment
《街头生存指南》
of "Survive the Streets."
提醒一下 今天的视频可计入
As a reminder, today's video does count
您的在职专业培训学分
towards your continued professional training.
今天我们将讨论拍身搜查
Today we're gonna be discussing pat searches
以及在适当时机转为使用武力
and transitioning into force when appropriate,
为我们进行示范的是
and to help us demonstrate,
我可爱的女友 唐妮
we have the help of my lovely girlfriend, Tawny.
唐妮 跟大家打个招呼
Say hi to everybody, Tawny.
现在你可能会问自己
Now you might be asking yourself,
里奇 我该对谁进行拍身搜查
Rich, who do I pat search?
像唐妮这样的人真的也要搜吗
Do I really have to pat search someone like Tawny?
我来告诉你们
Well, let me tell you.
每个人 每个人都要搜
Everybody! You pat search everybody.
统计数据显示 每四名因公殉职的警员中
Statistics show that one in four officers
就有一名是直接死于
killed on duty is a direct result
草率的搜身或根本没有搜身
of a poor pat search or no pat search whatsoever.
这段行车记录仪视频来自新墨西哥州
Now this dash cam video is out of New Mexico.
先提醒一下
And let me give you a fair warning.
画面相当血腥
It is pretty graphic.
不要让孩子在旁边观看
Do not watch with children around.
不 血 全是血
No! Ah! The blood! The blood!
啊 这里是地狱
Ah! This is hell!
别让自己落得如此下场
Do not let that be you.
我是从一个任务网站上接的活
I was hired off of a task website.
我是说 平时我接的活都是修水槽
I mean, normally, I get paid to fix a sink
或者带蜥蜴去看兽医
or take a lizard to a vet.
这家伙出价一千美元的加密货币
This guy, he offers me $1,000 in crypto
只为了让我传个话
just to deliver a message,
我以为那留言是个恶作剧
and I thought the message was a prank.
所以你知道雇你的是个男人
So you know it was a guy who hired you.
不不 我是猜的
No, no, I'm assuming.
所有事都是通过邮件完成的
Everything was done through email.
没有名字 - 好的
No names. - OK.
这是你的手♥机♥
Here's your phone.
我需要你把所有往来邮件发给我
I'm gonna need you to email me
并授权联邦调查局
all your correspondence and permission
追踪那笔加密货币的付款
for the FBI to track the crypto payment.
这是我的名片 - 好的 当然
Here's my card. - Yeah, sure.
如果我们的神秘黑客技术够好
If our mystery hacker's any good,
这些都会是死胡同
those will be dead ends.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表