这花该不会
What are the chances
是从坟上顺来的吧
he took these off a grave?
好了 又有一条
OK, here's another one.
我到家啦
Well, I made it back home.
希望大家晚安
And I hope you guys have a good night.
今晚会超棒的
It's gonna be super great.
哦 哦 哎呀 不好意思
Oh! Oh! Whoops. Oops.
人肉得怎么样了 - 哦 不不
How goes the doxing? - Oh, no, no.
这不是人肉
This isn't doxxing.
我们是在搜集公开主页上的信息
We are harvesting information from public profiles
是这些傻瓜自己上传的
that these fools uploaded themselves.
你想犯了罪还发出来炫耀博眼球
You want to do crime and then brag about it for clicks,
我就负责把这些都记下来 - 嗯哼
I am here to keep track. - Mm-hmm.
我已经有足够证据
I already have enough evidence
申请十几张逮捕令了
for a dozen arrest warrants.
塔尔萨才不会在乎
Well, Tulsa's not going to care
他粉丝会不会坐牢 那艾米呢
if his fans end up in jail. What about Aimee?
有查到她什么吗
Anything on her?
她的社交媒体是典型的洛杉矶酷女孩风格
Her social media reflects a basic LA cool girl aesthetic,
但她的真实背景有趣得多
but her actual background is much more interesting.
她高中全程都是优等生
She was an honor student all throughout high school,
以班级第一的成绩毕业 曾是辩论队队长
graduated top of her class, was captain of the debate team,
还连续两年赢得全国数学竞赛冠军
and won the National Mathlete Summit two years in a row.
但她的Instagram简介只写着“姐太飒 懒得理”
Well, her Instagram bio just says "Too glam to give a damn,"
还加了个美甲的表情
painted nail emoji, so.
我以为我们女性
You know, I thought that we, as a gender,
早就过了为塔尔萨这种蠢货装傻的阶段了
were past dumbing ourselves down for tools like Tulsa.
嗯
Mm.
也许她不这么看
Maybe she doesn't see it that way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我们应该
I mean, I think we should talk to her
趁她那个更蠢的另一半不在时和她单独聊聊
without her other denser half around,
如果她真像看起来那么聪明
and if she's as smart as she seems,
也许我们能说服她醒悟过来
maybe we could talk some sense into her.
嗯
Hmm.
我一直在一个很棒的组织
I've been volunteering with this great organization
做志愿者
that's focused on building trust
致力于和患有精神疾病的无家可归者建立信任
with mentally ill homeless people.
什么 那听起来太适合你了
What? That sounds perfect for you.
是啊
Yeah.
改天我也会让塞斯加入的
Seth's going to join me one of these days.
我觉得他不太擅长建立信任。
我会说西班牙语
Hablo español.
开个玩笑 没别的意思
Just a joke. Didn't mean anything by it.
没事 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
我 呃
I, uh...
我懂
I get it.
哦 等等
Oh, wait. Hold on.
这是什么
What is this?
什么 这不是你想的那样
What-- that's not what it looks like.
这看起来像一枚订婚戒指
This looks like an engagement ring.
塔玛拉 你疯了吗 - 我们不是要结婚
Tamara, are you crazy? - We're not getting married.
我的意思是 不是马上 - 那这戒指是干嘛的
I mean, not right away. - Then what is the ring for?
它更像是一个承诺戒指
It's more of a promise ring.
订婚戒指就是这个意思
That's what an engagement ring is.
我手头有点闲钱
I had a little bit of extra money.
你有闲钱
You had extra money?
什么 市政♥府♥给你的那一万块
What, the ten grand from the city
你因为工作中撒谎被开除后
that you got in back pay after you were fired
补发的工资吗
for lying on the job?
你说的是那笔钱吗
Is that the money you're talking about?
我就知道你早就对他有成见了
I knew you already made up your mind!
你根本就没打算给他机会
You weren't going to give him a chance.
塔玛拉 他已经有过太多机会了
Tamara, he has had so many chances.
他在对你撒谎
You know, he's lying to you,
就像他当初一直对我撒谎一样
the same way he lied to me the whole time.
我们走
We are leaving.
谢谢你的晚餐 也谢谢你真是个好朋友
Thanks for dinner and for being such a good friend.
我给塔玛拉发了十几条短♥信♥了
I've sent Tamara a dozen texts.
还是没回
Still no response.
听着 他们还年轻 这股劲很快就过去了
Look, they're young. It'll fizzle out.
我就是不明白 你知道吗
Just-- I don't get it, you know?
我的意思是 她在街头生存过
I mean, she survived on the streets.
我真的以为她的直觉比这要好
I really thought she had better instincts than this.
和你住在一起教会了她去信任别人
Well, living with you taught her to trust people.
从某种程度上说 这是你的错
In a way, this is your fault.
你这可没有帮助
对不起
她的直觉很好 会起作用的
She does have good instincts, and they will kick in.
什么时候
When?
等她走上婚礼殿堂的时候吗
Before she's walking down the aisle?
哦 嗨 - 嘿
Oh, hi. - Hey.
多个人吃早餐吗
One more for breakfast?
哦 不了 我不能久留
Oh, no, I can't stay.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
什么事 - 我 呃
What's up? - I, uh--
我想说送你去参加警长考试
I thought I'd give you a ride to the sergeant's exam,
顺便帮你过一遍最后的模拟情景
run you through some last minute sergeant scenarios.
你真贴心 我去拿外套
That's sweet of you. I'll go get my coat.
刚才那是什么意思 - 嗯 什么
What was that? - Hmm? What?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 我们是朋友 我是在支持她
Look, we're friends. I'm supporting her.
别想歪了
Get your mind out of the gutter.
他们只是朋友
They are just friends.
当然了 他是在支持她
Absolutely, he is supporting her.
嗯 - 好吧
Mm. - OK.
所以 昨晚的晚餐怎么样
So how was the big dinner?
我还以为塞琳娜把所有细节都实时发到网上了呢
I assumed Celina was live tweeting all the details.
她确实发了 我只是客气一下
She was. I was just being polite.
夜班组说吉恩还在逃
Night shift says Gene is still in the wind,
但他老婆从他们的支票账户里取了五千美元
but his wife pulled $5,000 out of their checking account.
听起来他们是准备跑路了
Sounds like they're making a run for it.
现在有组人在他家外面盯着
There's a unit on the house right now.
点名会后我们去接替他们
We'll take over after roll call.
好的
OK.
你们不能把我拘在这里
You can't hold me here.
我又没犯罪
I didn't commit a crime.
我们不是要逮捕你 艾米
We're not arresting you, Aimee,
虽然你在地方检察官办公室的那场闹剧
although your stunt at the DA's Office
确实很有问题
is definitely questionable. -
我们只是想和你谈谈
We're just here to talk.
好的 我懂了
OK, I get it.
你们是想打姐妹情深这张牌
You're trying to play the whole sisterhood
搞女人帮助女人那一套
women helping women angle.
我可聪明着呢 不会吃这套的
I'm way too smart to fall for that.
是吗 聪明到去跟塔尔萨那种废物混在一起
Yeah, not too smart to hang out with a loser like Tulsa.
我们查过你的背景了 艾米
We know your history, Aimee.
你本可以有大好前途的 - 哦 天哪
You had a bright future. - Oh, my God.
我真是听够了别人跟我说我那“大好前途”了
I am so sick of people talking to me about my bright future.
你们知道人们是什么时候才真正开始
Do you know when people, like, actually started
注意到我的吗
paying attention to me?
肯定不是在我带领数学竞赛队
Because it sure wasn't after I led the mathlete team
赢得高中比赛冠军之后
to victory in high school.
不 是在我开始定期做美黑喷雾
No, it was when I started getting regular spray tans
脱毛 发比基尼照片
and waxes and posting bikini pictures
并且不化全妆绝不出门
and never leaving the house without a full face of makeup
和跟塔尔萨约会之后
and dating Tulsa.
可你为什么不能两者兼顾呢
Well, why couldn't you do both?
你不必为了讨人喜欢而隐藏你的才智
You don't have to hide your intelligence to be liked.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
我想我们都知道社会是怎么对待
I think we all know what society does
那些试图两者兼顾的女性的
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表