那艾娃呢
What about Ava?
她的伤势较轻
Her wounds were minor,
你很快就能见到她
and you will be able to see her soon.
但我得问你几个问题
But I have to ask you some questions.
好的 没问题
Okay, fine.
其实 你能先坐一下吗
Actually, could you take a seat, please?
我马上就来
I'll be right with you.
嘿 我们在树林里找到了那把刀
Hey, we found the knife in the woods,
就是把普通的厨房♥刀
basic kitchen blade.
技术鉴定科没在上面找到指纹
TID couldn't find a fingerprint on it.
袭击者肯定戴了手套
Attacker must have worn gloves.
这边什么情况
What's going on here?
手术室那边还没消息
There's no update on the girls in surgery yet,
但我们刚发现艾娃的爸爸
but we just found out that Ava's dad
和格蕾丝的妈妈以前约会过
and Grace's mom used to date,
而且他们之间积怨很深
and there is some serious bad blood between them.
麦克斯韦先生 这位是洛佩兹警探
Mr. Maxwell, this is Detective Lopez.
她会给你录口供
She'll be taking your statement.
听着 我只想见我的孩子 好吗
Look, I just want to see my kid, okay?
我从一个重要的会议中抽身赶来的
I ran out of an important meeting to get here.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们找个安静的地方谈谈
Let's go find a quiet place to talk,
然后我就带你去找她
and then I'll take you to her.
♪ 快跑 ♪
♪ Run ♪
没地方了
There's no room.
当然有
Sure, there is.
都往里走
All the way in!
你看
See?
地方多的是
Plenty of space.
你也想进来吗
Do you want to go in there, too?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
那就别盯着我看了
Then stop eyeballing me.
米勒说那个挑染头发的小子
Miller said the kid with frosted tips in one
可以因非法侵入轻罪开传票释放
can be cited out on misdemeanor for trespassing
和持有盗窃工具
and possession of burglary tools,
但要先采集指纹
but get prints.
我们正式满员了
We are officially at capacity.
我把巴士上所有的手环都收来了
I collected all the bracelets from the bus.
好消息是 只有一个红色标记的
The good news-- there's only one red tag.
太好了
Great.
所以我们只有一个极度暴♥力♥的罪犯
So we only have one hyperviolent criminal packed
和帮派成员 醉驾司机
like a sardine with gang members,
还有忘了上庭的人挤在一起
DUI drivers, and people who forgot court dates,
而且我们还不知道是谁
and we don't know who it is.
联♥系♥上典狱长了吗 - 没有
Any luck with the warden? - Negative.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
好吧 我们得用老办法了
All right, we're going old school.
我要你给每个犯人拍照
I want you to grab photos of every inmate,
发到部门的短♥信♥群里
send it to the department text chain.
总会有人认出来的
Someone's bound to get recognized.
一旦有线索 我要你把他们的名字
You get a hit, I want you to write their name
和罪名写在他们手臂上
and charge on their arm.
知道了 但我需要帮忙
Got it, but I could use some help.
史密提 - 不
Smitty? - No.
我没事 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
把佩恩从抓浣熊的任务里调过来
Go get Penn off raccoon duty.
他和华雷斯在一起 - 我这就去
He's with Juarez. - On it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 你是个值得尊敬的对手
All right, you've been a worthy adversary,
但我要加大火力了
but I'm turning up the heat.
准备好被花生酱的力量击败吧
Prepare to be bested by the power of peanut butter.
菜鸟 布拉德福德需要你
Boot, Bradford needs you.
啊 - 抓住它
Ahh! - Grab him!
多谢你了 史密提先生
Thanks a lot, Mr. Smitty.
我差点就抓到它了
I almost had him.
我是和平主义者 不是斗士
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
那是我的花生酱吗
Is that my peanut butter?
不
No.
我们很高兴你没事 夏洛特
We are so glad you are okay, Charlotte.
谢谢
Thanks.
格蕾丝怎么样
How's Grace?
她还在手术中
She is still in surgery.
我知道这很难
I know this is difficult,
但我们确实需要问你一些问题
but we do need to ask you some questions.
趁着记忆还新鲜
It's important that we talk
我们必须谈谈
while the memories are still fresh.
没事的 宝贝
It'll be okay, honey.
如果你需要休息就告诉我
You just tell me if you need to take a break.
好的
Okay.
那么 你能告诉我们袭击的情况吗
So what can you tell us about the attack?
一个男人不知从哪儿冒出来 开始捅我们
A man came out of nowhere, started stabbing us.
先是格蕾丝
Grace first.
太可怕了
It was so scary.
我需要你们俩
I need you both.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
艾娃的爸爸出什么事了吗
Did something happen with Ava's dad?
不 他的不在场证明正在核实
No, his alibi is being checked.
问题出在艾娃身上
The problem is Ava.
我刚和给她缝合的医生谈过
I just talked to the doctor who stitched her up.
她右手的伤口有问题
The cuts on her right hand are problematic.
有什么问题
Problematic how?
从位置 角度和深度来看
Given the placement, angle, and depth,
它们似乎不是防御性伤口
they appear not to be defensive wounds.
那是她的手从刀柄上滑下来造成的伤口
They're cuts from her hands slipping down
刀刃划伤的
from the hilt of the blade.
我们以前见过这种情况
We've seen it before.
你捅人捅得太狠 结果伤了自己
You stab someone so hard, you cut yourself.
等等 好吧 如果是艾娃捅了她的朋友
Wait, okay, so if Ava stabbed her friends,
那夏洛特为什么刚刚告诉我们
then why did Charlotte just tell us
她们被一个男人袭击的同一个故事
the same story about how they got attacked by a man?
因为她们都在撒谎
Because they're both lying.
我想以后上厕所我自己来就行了
I think I'll handle the bathroom by myself from now on.
好的 万一你摔倒了呢
Okay. What if you fall?
那我就摔倒好了
Well, then I fall.
有些时刻 哦 应该是私密的
Some moments--ooh-- should be private.
好吧 我去做午饭
All right. I'm gonna make some lunch.
待会儿见
Later.
呃 我们真的需要谈谈
Uh, we really need to talk.
不 我觉得现在不是时候
No, I don't think now is the time.
现在正是最好的时机
Now is the perfect time.
我受伤了 你会手下留情的
I'm injured. You'll pull your punches.
没错
Exactly.
我想要一场公平的较量
I want a fair fight.
听着 我知道你对那张照片很生气
Look, I know you're mad about the photo
我和伦纳德·凯尔西的照片
of me with Leonard Kelce.
照片不是问题
The photo is not the problem.
问题在于你把一个已知的逃犯
It's the fact that you had a known fugitive
带进了我们家
inside our house.
那才是问题所在
That is the problem.
一个无辜的逃犯
An innocent fugitive.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
詹姆斯 我在外面招募那些
James, I am out here recruiting police
愿意在警局内部
who are willing to champion reform
倡导改革的警♥察♥
from inside the department.
我只是 我需要你支持我
I just--I need you to have my back,
而不是在我背后捅刀子
not go behind it.
这是什么
What's that?
双塔监狱的犯人
Inmates from the Towers.
蒂姆需要帮忙确认他们的身份
Tim needs help by IDing them.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表