你预产期什么时候
When are you due?
呃 下个月
Uh, next month.
恭喜
Congratulations.
当父母是世界上最美好的事
Being a parent-- best thing in the world.
即使是卧底 诺兰也管不住自己的嘴
Even undercover, Nolan can't mind his own business.
你知道他和贝莉想领养孩子 对吧
You know he and Bailey are trying to adopt, right?
我想他满脑子都是当父母的事
I think parenthood is on his mind.
哦
Oh.
好吧 现在我真觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥了
Well, now I do feel like an ass.
我们发现一个扒手
We got a pickpocket.
第二排靠过道座位
Second front-facing row, aisle seat,
那男的把手伸进过道旁女士的包里
guy reaching into the bag of the lady in the aisle.
我看到他了
I see him.
亚裔男性 二十五到三十岁
Asian male, mid- to late-20s,
蓝色连帽衫 黑裤子
blue hoodie, black pants.
是啊 .320的打击率 34支本垒打 99分打点
Yeah, .320 batting average, 34 home runs, 99 RBIs.
他现在下车
He's getting off now.
待命
Stand by.
是 我们看到他了
Yeah, we see him.
表演时间
Showtime.
嘿
Hey.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我没机会看上一版了
I didn't get a chance to read this last edition.
这只是 嗯
That's just, um--
嗯
Huh.
你看起来不像叫米里亚姆·古德温
You don't look like a Miriam Goodwin.
好了
All right.
手靠车上 你被捕了
Hands up against the car. You're under arrest.
都听着
Listen up!
这个包里有炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb in this bag.
完全照我们说的做 否则所有人都得死
Do exactly as we say, or everyone dies.
我想我坐过站了
I think I missed my stop.
诺兰和华雷斯 你们能确认
Nolan and Juarez, can you positively confirm
有爆♥炸♥装置吗
an explosive device?
没有 它在一个背包里
Negative. It's inside a backpack.
指挥中心 我这里发生一起公交车劫持案
Control, I have got an in-progress bus-jacking.
我需要拆弹小组和空中支援
I need bomb squad and airship.
今天算你走运
Today's your lucky day.
你最好别错过你的开庭日期
You better not miss your court date.
让开 - 开什么玩笑
Move. - Are you kidding--
让开
Move.
长官 诺兰和瑟琳娜乘坐的公交车
Sir, two men have just taken the bus Nolan
被两名男子劫持了
and Celina are on hostage.
他们提赎金要求了吗
Have they made any ransom demands?
还没有 但他们声称
Not yet, but they're claiming to have
车上有爆♥炸♥装置
an explosive device on board.
通知拆弹小组 让我们为那辆公交车安排护送
Notify bomb squad and let's get an escort for that bus.
已经在办了
Already on it.
还有 洛佩兹 告诉诺兰和华雷斯
And Lopez, tell Nolan and Juarez not
除非有人生命垂危
to make any moves unless someone's
否则不要轻举妄动
life is in immediate danger.
如果你停下这辆车 你就死定了
If you stop this bus, you die.
是红灯
It's a red light!
公交车刚闯了红灯
The bus just blew through a red light
时速50英里
going 50 miles an hour.
它什么都不停
It's not stopping for anything.
袋子呢
Where's the bag?
什么袋子
What bag?
装遮窗户东西的
With the stuff to cover the windows.
我以为你拿着
I thought you had it.
不 我拿着炸♥弹♥
No, I'm carrying the bomb!
好吧 好吧
OK, OK.
瑟琳娜 前面怎么样了
Celina, what's going on up there?
听起来他们打算把公交车的窗户遮起来
Sounds like they're planning to black out the bus windows
以防狙击手精准射击
to stop snipers from getting a clean shot.
我发誓 有时候我觉得妈妈肯定
I swear, sometimes I think Mom must
把你摔到头了
have dropped you on your head.
你就是蠢
You're just stupid.
你觉得他们是兄弟吗
You think they're brothers?
那我们的命令是什么
So what are our orders?
原地待命 除非有人处于紧急危险
Stand down unless someone is in imminent danger.
我们现在要过来了
We're coming up on you now.
准备换车
Get ready to switch vehicles.
收到 靠边停车
Copy, pulling over.
我将在指挥车里指挥
I'll run point from the van
你来主导调查
while you lead the investigation.
首要任务 查明这些人的身份
Priority one, ID'ing these guys.
好的 截图已经发送
All right, screen grabs have already been sent
进行人脸识别了 - 好的
for facial recognition. - All right.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
肯定还有别的东西能用
There's gotta be something else we can use.
好的 你 爷爷
OK. You, Grandpa,
把你的报纸给我
give me your paper.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我正在分发报纸
I'm passing pages around.
拿一张 遮住你的窗户
Take one and cover your window.
你把它弄湿好让它粘住
You wet it down to make it stick.
指挥部 我们的护送队预计什么时候到
Control, what's the ETA on our escort?
30秒后到
30 seconds out.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
大卫
David.
是 你有家人吗 大卫 - 有
Yeah, you got a family, Dave? - Yeah.
如果你还想再见到他们
You ever want to see them again,
就把这张报纸贴到窗户上
you get this paper up on that window.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
陈警长 你想把我们安排在哪里
OK, Sergeant Chen, where do you wanna put us?
在前面
In the front.
指挥部 这里是7-Adam-100
Control, 7-Adam-100, be advised, we're moving
我们正在移♥动♥到领头位置
into lead position.
嘿 喂 挪一挪
Hey, yo, scoot.
快点 大卫 挪一挪
Come on, Dave, scoot.
听着
Listen up.
任何人越过这条线 脑袋就会中枪
Anyone crosses this line gets a bullet in the head.
呃 你 孕妇
Uh, you, pregnant lady.
卡西 - 过来
Cassie. - Come here.
好吧 哇 哇 哇
OK, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不管你想什么 我都能帮你做
Whatever it is you want, I can do it for you.
想得美 兄弟
Nice try, buddy.
你以为我会上当吗 坐下
You think I'm falling for that? Sit down.
汤米
Tommy,
把枕套给他们
give them the pillowcase.
这位好心的孕妇会把这个袋子传下去
This nice pregnant lady is gonna pass this bag around.
每个人把手♥机♥和钱包都放进去
Everyone put your phones and your wallets in.
去拿吧 甜心
Go get 'em, sweetheart.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
你们不要求某种赎金吗
You're not gonna ask for some kind of ransom?
你们做这一切就为了我们钱包里的钱
You're doing all this just for the money in our wallets?
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
而且远不止这些
And it's for a whole lot more than this.
哦
Oh!
嘿 退后
Hey, stay back.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
我想我没事
I think I'm OK!
嘿 情圣 你想帮忙就让她安静
Hey, loverboy, you wanna help, you keep her quiet.
我觉得不对劲
I think something's wrong.
没事的 跟我来
It's OK. Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
就 呼吸 保持冷静
Just--just breathe and stay calm.
好吗
All right?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表