好 先让人♥质♥离开巴士
All right, let us clear the hostages from the bus
我们再行动
before we move in.
照顾好我弟弟
Hey, you take care of my brother.
好了 可以了
OK, we're clear.
走吧
Let's go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
把他抬上来
Move him up.
伤者为27岁男性
Victim is a 27-year-old male.
腹部枪伤
GSW to the abdomen.
脉搏微弱
Pulse is weak and thready.
嘿 你表现太棒了
Hey, you were amazing.
你没有慌乱
You didn't panic.
你应该为自己的表现感到骄傲
You should be proud of how you handled yourself.
指挥中心 这里是7-Adam-100
Control, 7-Adam-100.
四名人♥质♥已经获释
All four hostages have been released.
华雷斯情况稳定
Juarez is Code 4.
希望诺兰没事
I hope Nolan's OK.
房♥产中介把视频发过来了
The realtor just sent the video over.
是我疯了还是说那是
Am I crazy or is that--
洛佩兹 听到好消息了吗
Lopez, you hear the good news?
听到了
We did.
恭喜 但我们这可能出状况了
Congratulations, but we might have a situation.
我发了张截图 是一个月前
I sent over a screen grab of a woman who viewed
去看那栋诡雷屋的女人
the booby-trapped house a month ago.
告诉我你认不认识她
Tell me if you recognize her.
这不是那个孕妇吗
Isn't that the pregnant lady?
她人呢
Where is she?
那个孕妇在哪
Where's the pregnant woman?
急救员在给她检查
Being checked out by the EMTs.
怎么了
Why?
嘿 谁在给那个孕妇检查
Hey, who's treating the pregnant woman?
刚刚是我 - 刚刚
I was. - Was?
她人呢
Where is she?
我让她走了
I let her go.
她身体好得很
She's perfectly healthy.
你又没说要我们扣留她
You didn't say we had to hold her.
好了 哈珀和洛佩兹认为那个自称卡西的女人
All right, Harper and Lopez think the woman
是故意让我们把勒索信♥号♥♥
known as Cassie wanted us to track
追踪到那栋房♥子的
the ransom call to that house.
好吧 我完全没看出来 她当时看起来那么害怕
OK, I had no idea. She seemed so scared.
他们正在对视频进行人脸识别
They're putting the footage through facial recognition
现在就在做
right now.
需要我们做什么
Where do you want us?
召集所有能调动的单位 开始网格化搜索
Grab any units we can spare and start driving a grid.
如果她是步行的 应该跑不远
I mean, if she's on foot, she can't be far.
我去联♥系♥出租车和网约车平台
Well, I will contact taxis, rideshare,
看附近有没有人接过一个年轻女人
see if anyone's picked up, uh, a young woman around here.
好 嘿 诺兰怎么样了
OK. Hey, how's Nolan?
比我想象的要冷静
Calmer than I would be.
呃 我想和那个警督谈谈
Uh, yeah, I wanna talk to that lieutenant guy.
乔尔 你弟弟正在去医院的路上
Joel, your brother's on his way to the hospital.
最好是这样 我的飞机呢
He better be. And what about my plane?
在惠蒂尔机场等着你 按你的要求
Waiting for you at Whittier Airfield, just like you asked.
那我的钱呢
What about my money?
嘿 先谈谈剩下的人♥质♥吧
Hey, let's talk about the rest of the hostages first.
他不会真以为自己能脱身吧
He can't actually think he's walking away from this, right?
天知道那家伙脑子里在想什么
There's no telling what's going on in that man's head.
等他意识到
And what's gonna happen when he realizes
自己拿不到钱时会怎样
he's not getting the money?
没什么好事
Nothing good.
狙击手已在机场周围就位
We have snipers positioned around the airfield.
开快点
Drive faster.
我们恐怕等不了那么久
I don't think we can wait that long.
这家伙要失控了
This guy is losing it.
你就在车上
You're the one on the bus.
由你酌情决定
I'll leave it to your discretion.
有机会就开枪
If you have a shot, take it.
收到
Copy that.
我说了开快点
I said faster!
洛杉矶警局 别动
LAPD. Don't move.
你可以停车了
You can stop the bus.
格雷 谢谢你
Grey, thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
炸♥弹♥在前面座位的背包里
The bomb's in the front seat, in the backpack.
长官 你的胆子可真大
Sir, you got more guts than you can hang on a fence.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
他弟弟怎么样了 - 情况很危险
How's the brother? - Touch and go.
他们正送他去手术室
They're rushing him to surgery.
好吧 那个叫卡西的孕妇呢
OK, what about the pregnant lady, Cassie?
我们有些新情况要同步给你
We got some things to catch up on.
人脸识别出结果了
Facial recognition came back.
卡西的真名叫丹妮丝·萨默斯
Cassie's real name is Denise Summers.
我们派了人去她最后已知的地址
We have units headed to her last known address,
还对她的车发出了协查通报 一辆22款的蓝色卡罗拉
and there's a BOLO out for her car, a 2022 blue Corolla.
我还是想不通
I still don't get it.
她干嘛要和那两个蠢蛋
Why would she put herself on a bus with Tweedle Dumb
一起上这辆有炸♥弹♥的巴士
and Dumber holding a bomb,
然后在钱到手前就开溜呢
and then bail before she even gets the money?
也许她想要的根本不是钱
Maybe she wasn't after the money.
是啊 那她还能图什么
Yeah. What else could she want?
办完了吗
Is it done?
办完了 传输花了一点时间
It's done. Took a while to transfer.
文件太大了
The file was huge.
我收到了
I have it.
干得好
Good job.
我真得佩服你
I gotta hand it to you.
一切都让你说中了
You were right about everything.
连人♥质♥释放的地点都跟你预测的
Even the hostage release happened about a half mile
只差了半英里
from where you said.
洛杉矶警局办事有套路
The LAPD has a playbook.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
只要那家伙一挂失证件
As soon as that guy reports his ID stolen,
这张卡不就没用了吗
isn't the card useless?
他们肯定可以远程注销
I'm sure they can deactivate it remotely.
那张卡上的信息可远不止
That card has got a lot more information on it
他的登录凭证这么简单
than just his login credentials.
他几小时内都不会想到钱包或卡的事
He won't be thinking about his wallet or that card for hours.
就算想起来了 也会被警方当成证物
And even when he does, it'll be police evidence.
没人会想到卡被偷是用来数据挖掘的
No one will assume that it's been stolen to be data mined.
他们只会注销 再补办一张
They'll just cancel it. Issue a new one.
这家伙到底在哪儿工作
Where the hell does this guy work?
你拿了那么多钱就是为了不问这个问题
You're being paid a lot of money to not ask that question.
钱包处理掉了吗
Did you get rid of the wallet?
正在处理
Doing it now.
我什么时候能拿到尾款
When can I expect the rest of my money?
条子到底怎么找到我的
How the hell did they find me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但记住 你的钱取决于你能否保密
But remember, your money is contingent on your silence,
你孩子的命也一样
as is your child's life.
转身 待在原地别动
Turn around. Stay right there.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your head.
所以 你第一天体验当警长 感觉怎么样
So how do you feel about your first day of sergeant practice?
我觉得我天生就是干这个的料
I mean, I think I'm a natural.
指挥别人可是你的天赋之一
I mean, ordering people around is one of your gifts.
我也没听你抱怨过啊
I've never heard you complain.
我刚才的话 听起来像在调情吗
That's--did that sound flirty?
我真的不是那个意思
I really didn't mean for it to.
嗯
Um--
我不介意
I don't mind.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表