All right, look, it's not over yet, okay?
抓住她 - 不
Grab her. - No.
莉薇 你得放开他
Livy, you got to let him go.
你抱着他 他就没法保护你
He can't protect you if you're holding on.
没事 待在那儿 待在那儿别动
It's all right. Stay there. Stay right there.
嘿
Hey!
快去 快去救她
Go! Go! Save her!
你的案子撤销了
You're gonna get a case dismissed,
你的也撤了
and you're dismissed.
你的案子也撤销了
You get a case dismissed.
我也来撤销一个案子
Well, I could get a case dismissed.
你的案子撤销了 还有你的
You get a case dismissed. And you--
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police. Show me your hands.
有没有看到一个男人拖着一个女人经过这里
Did a man drag a woman through here?
好了 特警队正要过来
Okay, SWAT is coming through here.
他们全副武装
They are heavily armed.
我要是你们 就管好自己坐下
If I were you, I would restrain myself and sit down.
小心
Look out!
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
过来 起来 - 等等
Come here. Get up. - Wait.
等等 你在干什么 别碰我
Wait, what are you-- what are you doing?
逮捕你 - 但我可是人♥质♥
Arresting you. - But I was held hostage.
这总该算点什么吧
Doesn't that count for something?
不 你当时在文书办公室
No, you were at the clerk's office
就非法解雇一事起诉洛杉矶警局
filing a wrongful-termination lawsuit against the LAPD
此前还煽动了全城的大规模暴♥力♥
after instigating mass violence on the job.
你不是受害者 这都是你造成的
You're not the victim here. You caused all this.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I--
所以呢
So what?
我可不会说些好话来安慰你 莉薇
I got no feel-good sandwich here for you, Livy.
你的鲁莽害死了人
People are dead because of your recklessness.
你没死算你走运
You're lucky you're not one of them.
我真没想到会有人
I-I really didn't think that anyone
会把这事当真
was going to take this seriously.
我真的非常抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
我们拿到了伯曼警探的逮捕令
We got the arrest warrant for Detective Berman.
哪个警探 - 西好莱坞的伯曼
Detective who? - Berman from West Hollywood.
原来伯曼和我们这起谋杀案
Turns out Berman is having an affair with the wife
受害者的妻子有染
of our murder victim.
伯曼杀了他的情敌 并勒索一名证人
Berman killed his competition and blackmailed a witness
嫁祸给本·多弗
to frame Ben Dover for his crime.
本·多弗 - 是的 长官
Ben Dover? - Yes, sir.
多弗确有其人 只是名字比较倒霉
Dover is a real person with an unfortunate name.
我恨死愚人节了 - 没错
I hate April Fool's Day. - Yeah.
如果你们逮捕需要支援
If you need backup for the arrest,
那就得等着
you're going to have to wait.
哦 我让逮捕对象来找支援了 长官
Oh, I had the arrest come to the backup, sir.
我让伯曼的队长叫他来现场
I had Berman's captain call him down here
协助处理 聪明
to assist with the scene. - Smart.
我尽力了
Yeah, I try.
喂
Hello.
是我 你在哪 - 市中心
It's me. Where are you? - Downtown.
刚到一个犯罪现场 - 是个圈套
Just landing at a crime scene. - It's a setup.
一张写着你名字的逮捕令
An arrest warrant with your name on it
刚刚传到我桌上
just came across my desk.
他们马上就要逮捕你了 兄弟
They're about to put you in cuffs, dude.
我没给你打过这通电♥话♥
I never called you.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
不知道 想考哑剧学校吗
I don't know. Trying out for mime school?
那通电♥话♥是通风报信
The call was a tip-off.
伯曼 举起手来
Berman! Show me your hands!
举手 马上
Hands, now!
然后克雷格警员在现场发现一个杯子
Then Officer Craig noticed a glass at the scene
里面还有未干的酒精饮料
still wet with alcoholic beverage.
他在发现地拍了照
He photographed it where he found it.
是在那群暴徒占领你们的犯罪现场
Before a group of rioters took over your crime scene
并且又毁了一辆警车之前吗
and destroyed yet another shop?
酒精的挥发率
The dissipation rate of alcohol
加上杯子上安妮塔的指纹
and Anita's fingerprints on the glass
证明她在谋杀案发生时就在现场
place her at the scene near the time of the murder.
我们相信她埋伏着等他回家
We believe that she was lying in wait for him to come home
然后在他下车时与他对峙
and then confronted him outside the vehicle
并朝他开了数枪
and shot him multiple times,
希望我们能把这起谋杀案归咎于这场骚乱
hoping that, uh, we would pin the murder on the purge.
我听说你们还进行了第一次战术性撤退
I understand you also had your first tactical retreat.
那是你们警♥察♥对逃跑的叫法吗
Is that what cops call running away?
对 这么说听起来比较酷
Yeah, it just sounds cooler when you say it that way.
啊 是的 长官
Ah, yeah. Then, yes, sir.
过了一会儿 我们绕了回去
Uh, after some time, we circled back,
人群已经散了
and the crowd had moved on.
但在此之前 他们损坏了我们的警车
But not before damaging our shop,
偷走了泰迪的手表和钱包
stealing Teddy's watch and wallet
还跟尸体自♥拍♥发了上网
and posting selfies with the corpse.
这意味着会更容易识别和逮捕他们
Which means they'll be easier to identify and arrest.
很高兴这次人们的愚蠢
Nice to see people's stupidity
帮了我们的忙 - 好消息
works in our favor this time. - Ah, good news--
兰帕特分局刚在联合车站抓到了安妮塔
Rampart just picked up Anita at Union Station
她想坐火车逃到弗拉格斯塔夫
trying to get on a train to Flagstaff.
他们正把她带回来 好
They're bringing her in now. - All right.
那么 克雷格警员 在经历了今晚的一切后
So, Officer Craig, after everything you've seen tonight,
你还想继续当警♥察♥吗
this career still something you want to pursue?
哦 是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
这份职业是我梦寐以求的一切
This career is everything I've ever dreamed about.
我很多朋友都觉得我疯了
A lot of my friends thought I was crazy
才会加入警校
for joining the academy,
但是 我相信帮助他人是我的使命
but, um, you know, I believe helping people is my calling.
如果您能给我一个真正的机会
And if you can find it in your heart
我保证不会让您后悔的
to give me a proper chance, I promise you won't regret it.
♪ 你曾是我熟知之人 ♪
♪ You were someone I knew ♪
好吧
All right.
我会批准你继续参加
I will endorse your continuation
实地培训警官计划
in the FTO program,
但我会把你调到
but I will have to reassign you
一个不同 且清闲得多的分局
to a different, much quieter division
以确保你有最好的成功机会
to make sure you have the best opportunity to succeed.
是 长官 谢谢您 长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
不客气 好了 你可以走了
You're welcome. All right, dismissed.
谢谢你再给我一次机会
Thank you for giving me a second chance.
克雷格 关键时刻你站了出来
Connor, you stepped up when it mattered.
我知道你就要调走了
And I know you are transferring out,
但随时可以来找我帮忙
but, uh, I'm always here as a resource.
只是 别声张就行
Just, you know, be chill about it.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
回头见
Later.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你的菜鸟在外面惹出不少事啊
Things got interesting out there with your rookie.
打了一架
A little fighting,
搞了点战术性撤退
a little, uh, tactical retreating,
还破了起谋杀案 对于我第一次经历骚乱来说还不错
a little murder-solve-- not bad for my first purge.
别拿那事开玩笑
Don't even joke about that.
布拉德福 陈 进来
Bradford, Chen, in here.
明天见 - 希望吧
See you tomorrow. - Hopefully.
我注意到你们俩又旧情复燃了
It's come to my attention that you two are back
处于恋爱关系中
in a romantic relationship,
你们都知道这是违反规定的
when you both know it's against the rules.
他可是你的上司 看在上帝的份上
He's your supervisor, for God sakes!
是 是的长官 但是 我们已经努力克制
Ye--yes, sir, but, uh, look, we've been trying to fight
这种感觉很久了 但是
the feeling for a long time, but...
愚人节快乐 愚人节快乐
April Fool's. April Fool's.
您没事吧 - 长官 您怎么了
Are you okay? - Sir, what's going on?
天啊 您是心脏病发作了吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表