about her father again.
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不 是 是斯科特
No, it's--it's Scott.
我告诉他我在工作 但他还是不停地给我发短♥信♥
I told him I'm working, but he won't quit texting me.
哦 所以你那单纯的约炮
Oh. So your simple booty call
变得复杂了
has turned complicated.
我可能得对他玩消失了
I might have to ghost the guy.
说到玩消失
Speaking of ghosts--
我跟我太太怎么样了
How are things with my wife?
不
No.
答案是 我不知道
The answer is, I have no idea.
你准备好走了吗
Are you ready to go?
差不多了
Almost.
所以 格雷厄姆和格雷琴真的一拍即合
So Graham and Gretchen really hit it off.
她从昨晚开始 已经发了大概九张和他的合照了
She's posted, like, nine pictures with him
都是昨晚拍的
from last night.
你怎么这么在意
Why do you care so much?
我也不知道
You know, I don't.
他想明白了
He's figured it out.
等等 想明白什么了
Wait, figured what out?
格雷厄姆暗恋我
That Graham has a crush on me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
既然你知道 为什么不跟他挑明呢
If you knew, why didn't you shut him down?
因为他帮我做杂活
Because he does her scut work.
他急于表现 所以没错
He's eager to please, so yes,
我有时候会利用这一点
sometimes I use it to my advantage.
今天早上他帮我整理了搜查令收据
This morning he organized my search warrant receipts.
嗯 我也希望有个工作丈夫
Mm. I wish I had a work husband.
现在他和格雷琴在一起了 我就没了帮手
Well, now he's with Gretchen and I've lost my helper,
所以我得处理完
so I can't go home until I've updated
我自己的案件状态报告才能回家
my own case status reports.
好吧 我觉得值了
Well, I'm going with "worth it."
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你知道我们早上再退房♥就行
Hey, you know we don't have to check out till the morning.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是 嗯
But, um--
我今晚就走
I'm leaving tonight.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
什么
What?
别这样 迈尔斯
Come on, Miles.
我又不是傻子
I'm not stupid.
我从没见过你对任何事这么认真
I've never seen you as serious about anything
就像你对这份工作一样
as you are about this job.
除了对我
Except you.
连我也不例外
Including me.
当警♥察♥
Being a cop,
在洛杉矶这里
being out here in LA,
这是你的梦想 不是我的
this is your dream, not mine.
从我在警局见到你的那一刻起
And I could tell from the second
我就知道我融不进去
that I saw you at the station, I didn't fit in.
♪ 暴风雨降临到我头上 ♪
♪ The storms upon me ♪
你说得对
You're right.
橄榄球对我来说太容易了
Football came too easy.
我把它当成理所当然
I took it for granted.
我把它全毁了 因为我不尊重它
I threw it all away 'cause I didn't respect it.
但是这
But this--
我不知道这份工作有多重要
I didn't realize how important this job was
直到我开始做
until I started it,
直到我开始和一群在乎的人共事
until I started working with people who cared
我以前从没对任何事这么在乎过
about it in such a way I didn't care about nothing
在我的一生中
before in my life.
我只是很讨厌伤了你的心
I just hate that I'm breaking your heart
在你为我牺牲了这么多之后
after you sacrificed so much for me.
那不算牺牲
It wasn't a sacrifice.
但过去这六个月 你在这里的时候
But over the last six months, while you've been here,
我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot.
我不想离开德州
And I don't want to leave Texas,
为了你的梦想 离开我的朋友和家人
leave my friends and my family for your dream.
我值得拥有我自己的梦想
I deserve my own.
是啊
Yes.
你值得
You do.
我确实爱你 卡米拉
I do love you, Camilla.
我也爱你 迈尔斯
I love you too, Miles.
♪ 我们是在装傻吗 ♪
♪ Are we faking out ♪
♪ 只是想熬过去 ♪
♪ Just trying to get through ♪
♪ 我们现在就喝酒 ♪
♪ And we're drinking now ♪
♪ 不要忧郁 ♪
♪ To not be blue ♪
我并不后悔昨晚的事
I'm not sorry about last night.
哦 我也不后悔
Oh, me neither.
但这种事绝不能再发生了
But it can never happen again.
我知道
I know.
有一百万个理由
For a million reasons.
我是说 首先我是你的上级
I mean, I'm in your chain of command, for one.
没错
Exactly.
再说 我是#暴躁警♥察♥
Plus, I'm #GrumpyCop.
是啊 那也是
Yeah, that too.
昨晚可不暴躁
Wasn't grumpy last night.
不 你绝对不是
No, you definitely were not.
♪ 我们知道的越少 ♪
♪ The less we know ♪
♪ 我们知道的越少 ♪
♪ The less we know ♪
♪ 我们知道的越少 情况就越好吗?♪
♪ Are we better off the less we know? ♪
嘿 我今晚去消防队住
Hey, I'm gonna stay at the firehouse tonight.
或许更久
Maybe longer.
我不知道
I don't know.
你都不明白为什么 就那样评判我
For you not to understand why, and to judge me like that,
我真的
I just--
不知道我们怎么解决这事
I don't know how we fix this.
请你解决好
Please fix this.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表