我敢肯定只是压力太大
I'm sure it's just the stress.
好吗
OK?
保持放松
Stay relaxed.
我们刚接到通过911电♥话♥提出的赎金要求
We just received a ransom demand via a 911 phone call.
调度中心发来了一段录音
Dispatch sent over a recording.
接过来
Patch it through.
911 你需要警♥察♥ 消防还是医疗
911, do you need police, fire, or medical?
我在洛杉矶一辆公交车上放了炸♥弹♥
I have a bomb on an LA city bus.
你们有三小时把一亿美元
You have three hours to transfer $100 million
从FBI没收的加密钱包里转出来
from a crypto wallet that was seized by the FBI
从卡梅伦·塔利那里缴获的
from Cameron Tully.
账户信息稍后发送
Account information to follow.
塔利是个军♥火♥商 在一次突袭中被捕
Tully is an arms dealer who was picked up in a raid
上个月被抓的
last month.
我已经打电♥话♥给我在FBI反恐部门的朋友
I've got a call into my counterterrorism buddy
确认那个钱包的存在
at the FBI to confirm the wallet's existence.
但塔利曾向地球上一半的恐怖组织出♥售♥武器
But Tully sold weapons to half the terrorist organizations
他绝对有那么多钱
on the planet.
他肯定有那么多钱
He definitely has that kind of money.
不过加密钱包这事很具体
The crypto wallet is specific, though.
说明这些人有内部消息
Suggests these guys have inside knowledge.
我们已经将搜索范围缩小到塔利的已知同伙
We've narrowed our search to Tully's known associates.
如果我们查到身份 会通知你们
We'll let you know if we get an ID.
赎金电♥话♥呢
What about the ransom call?
那是谁的声音
Whose voice was that?
可能是同伙 或者电♥话♥
Could be a partner, or the call
是预先录制并远程触发的
could have been pre-recorded and triggered remotely.
我们正在追踪信♥号♥♥
We're working on tracking the signal.
随时向我汇报
Keep me posted.
好吧
All right.
一亿美元
$100 million.
你觉得联邦调查局会少拿一万美元吗
You think the feds will miss 10 grand?
我觉得他们绝不会让一分钱
I think there's no chance they'll let a single cent
从那笔钱里流失
of that money go.
求你了 无论你想要什么 我都能弄到
Please, whatever you want, I can get it.
坐下 - 不 真的
Sit down. - No, really.
我在政♥府♥部门工作
I work for the government.
我可以打电♥话♥找人帮忙
I can call someone.
如果你坐公交车 你肯定不是什么大人物
You must not be very important if you take the bus.
我是在努力环保
I was trying to be eco-friendly.
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
我是洛杉矶警局警官塞丽娜·华雷斯
I'm Officer Celina Juarez, LAPD.
如果你开枪打我 你就别想那1亿美元了
And if you shoot me, you can forget the 100 million.
你将永不见天日
You'll never see the sun again.
如果我拿不到钱
If I don't get my money,
我就拖你下地狱
I'm dragging you to hell with me.
乔尔 救我
Joel, help me.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
看你干的好事
Look what you did!
我没开枪打他
I didn't shoot him.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
有医生吗
Anyone a doctor?
求你了 他快死了
Please! He's dying!
我受过急救训练 - 上来
I'm trained in first aid. - Get up here!
如果你需要什么 我就在这儿 好吗
If you need anything, I'll be right here. All right?
天啊 他需要去医院
God, he's gonna need a hospital.
不 你帮他
No, you help him.
如果他死了 我就把你们都带走
And if he dies, I'm taking all of you with him.
他们是兄弟 乔尔和汤米·豪瑟
They're brothers, Joel and Tommy Howser,
两人都是塔利手下的底层打手
both of them low-level muscle used by Tully's crew.
他们有案底 但都和
They have records, but nothing remotely
这种规模的案件无关
approaching this magnitude.
那他们的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥技术呢
What about their bombmaking?
绝对没有
Definitely not.
他们大部分被捕都是因为袭击和殴打
Most of their arrests are for assault and battery.
他们是打手 钝器 不是策划者
They're leg-breakers, blunt instruments, not planners.
所以他们有同伙
So they have a partner.
我更觉得像是幕后主使
I'd say more like a puppet master.
这俩听起来像是士兵
These two sound like soldiers,
而士兵喜欢听从命令
and soldiers like taking orders.
我们追踪了赎金电♥话♥
We tracked the ransom call.
它通过东区一栋房♥子路由
It's being routed through a house on the east side.
我们现在正赶去查看
We're headed there now to check it out.
我不想你们没有特警队就进去
I don't want you going in without SWAT.
他们正在路上
They're en route.
我们会小心的
We'll be careful.
住手
Stop!
你弄疼他了
You're hurting him!
如果我不施加压力 他会失血过多而死
If I don't put pressure on it, he'll bleed out.
你弟弟需要去医院
Your brother needs a hospital.
我可以协商他的转移
I can negotiate his transfer.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
在我拿到钱之前 谁也别想下这辆车
No one's getting off this bus until I get my money.
你想帮忙谈判吗
You wanna help negotiate?
告诉你的人 我需要一个医生上这辆车
Tell your people I need a doctor on this bus.
这里是911 需要警♥察♥
911, do you need police--
我是警官塞丽娜·华雷斯 警号♥53397
This is Officer Celina Juarez, badge number 53397.
我需要转接格雷警督
I need to be transferred to Lieutenant Grey.
华雷斯
Juarez?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我 我没事 长官 但我这里有个伤势严重的
I'm--I'm fine, sir, but I have a seriously
伤员 需要
injured man on board who requires
立即医疗救助
immediate medical attention--
我弟弟需要医生
My brother needs a doctor.
好的 他情况怎么样
OK, what is his condition?
他快死了
He's dying.
听起来他需要去医院
It sounds like he needs a hospital.
我发誓 如果再有人说 医院 这个词
I swear, if one more person says the word "hospital,"
我就处决一个人
I'm gonna execute somebody.
好吧 好吧 不去医院
All right, all right. No hospital.
听着 我也许能安排一些医疗用品
Look, I might be able to arrange some medical supplies
送过来
to be delivered.
我要一个医生
I want a doctor!
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
否则我就炸了公交车上所有人
Or I blow up everyone on the bus.
我没法这么快给你找个医生
I can't get a doctor this fast.
但我给你派了最佳替代人选
But I'm sending you the next best thing.
我们会尽量让你靠近
We'll get you as close as we can.
格雷说你当过兵
Grey said you're former military.
是现役 陆军预备役中尉
Active. Army Reserve, First Lieutenant.
那你应该清楚其中的风险
Then you understand the risks.
开门
Open the door.
走 快走
Go, go.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
伤者在哪 - 这里
Where's the patient? - Right here!
慢着 先别动
Not so fast. Not so fast.
把包打开
Open the bag.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
我用最快的速度赶来的
I got here as fast as I could.
的确是
You sure did.
每当我以为自己够狠的时候
Every time I think I'm a badass,
贝利就会突然冒出来 让我自愧不如
Bailey suddenly shows up and says, "hold my beer."
你不是几个月前还从移♥动♥的车上跳下来
Didn't you jump from a moving car
救了我吗
to help me a few months ago?
是啊 但那车上可没有炸♥弹♥
Yeah, but there wasn't a bomb on board.
这倒也是
You're right.
真是弱爆了
Totally lame.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表