还行吧
As well as can be expected.
但你不是来慰问的
But this is not a sympathy call.
恐怕不是
No, I'm afraid not.
你见过这个吗
Have you seen this before?
没有
No.
你怎么弄到的
And how did you get it?
是在搜查你家时发现的
It was discovered during the search of your house.
你丈夫知道伦纳德·凯尔斯可能藏在哪儿吗
Does your husband know where Leonard Kelce may be hiding?
我不知道 而且你知道吗
I have no idea, and you know what?
等他醒了 你可以自己问他
You can ask him yourself when he wakes up.
但你承认他可能
But you acknowledge that he might be
对你有所隐瞒
keeping secrets from you?
这是什么意思
What is this about?
因为据我所知
'Cause as far as I know,
詹姆斯只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
James was in the wrong place at the wrong time,
而凯莉才是目标
and Kylie was the target.
是啊 他对此似乎很确定
Yeah, he seemed pretty certain about that.
但你丈夫和凯莉·托马斯有多熟
But how well does your husband know Kylie Thomas?
如果你在暗示什么
If you are implying something--
我们有目击者看到你丈夫
We have a witness who saw your husband
和凯莉·托马斯在枪击案发生前几小时
and Kylie Thomas sharing a very intimate moment
有一个非常亲密的时刻
just hours before the shooting.
什么 什么叫亲密
What--what do you mean "intimate"?
我是说 他们显然不止是好朋友
I mean they were clearly more than just good friends.
你是说你对此也一无所知吗
Are you saying that you know nothing about that either?
好的 我不会再回答任何问题了
OK, I am not answering any more questions
除非我的工会代表约翰·诺兰在场
without my union rep, John Nolan.
那恐怕很难
Well, that's going to be difficult,
因为诺兰警官就是那个
because Officer Nolan is the one who found
在你家发现照片的人
the photograph at your house,
他也是看到你丈夫
and he is also the witness who saw your husband
亲吻凯莉·托马斯的目击者
kissing Kylie Thomas.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
哈珀警探和我只是聊了聊
Detective Harper and I were just having a little chat.
更像是审问
More like an interrogation.
薇薇安 我们去走廊谈谈
Vivian, a word in the hall, please.
听着 我不是想 -现在
Look, I wasn't trying-- - Now.
你到底在干什么
Just what the hell do you think you're doing?
你不能审问我的警员
You cannot question one of my officers
却不遵守流程
without following protocol.
有规矩的
There are rules.
我没有审问她
I am not questioning her.
我只是想确定
I'm just simply trying to determine
她对事实了解多少
how much she knows about the facts.
你给她念了米兰达权利
Did you read her the Miranda rights
还是莱巴杰警告
or the Lybarger Warning?
你告诉她这可能导致纪律处分了吗
Did you advise her that this could lead to discipline?
《和平警官权利法案》
Exactly which section
的哪一条
of the Peace Officer's Bill of Rights
你没有践踏
didn't you trample on?
规定警官
The part that says that
必须以更高标准要求自己
officers are held to a higher standard.
中威尔夏分局刚出过腐♥败♥丑闻
Mid-Wilshire is fresh off a corruption scandal.
而且这也不是你们第一次了
And it's not your first.
然后哈珀警探的丈夫被神秘
And then Detective Harper's husband is mysteriously
和他的情人一起被枪杀
gunned down with his lover?
现在我们发现他们窝藏逃犯
Now we find out they're harboring a fugitive?
得了吧 - 你这是
Come on. - You are--
你在曲解事实 而且你知道
you are misconstruing the facts, and you know it.
是啊 你对事实视而不见
Yeah, you're blind to the facts.
你得进去让她行政停职
You need to go in there and put her on admin leave,
否则下一个我调查的就是你
or you're going to be the next cop I'm investigating.
嘿
Hey.
墙壁很薄
Walls are thin.
我不是要你交出
I'm not asking you to hand over--
你不用问
You don't have to ask.
给你
Here.
她说得对 外表很重要
She's right. Appearances matter.
如果我们失去公众的信任
If we lose the trust of the public,
我们就失去了一切
we lose everything.
我保证我们会查个水落石出
I promise we'll get to the bottom of this.
你最好这么做 因为我可没有备用职业
You better, because I do not have a fallback career.
长官
Sir?
嗯
Yeah.
埃克特说詹姆斯
Eckert said that James was engaged in
和那个女孩
an "intimate moment"
有亲密举动
with the girl that he was shot with, and...
那是一个吻
It was a kiss.
除此之外 我就不知道了
Beyond that, I just don't know.
好的
OK.
凯尔西的案子我有新发现了
I got something on Kelce.
我找到了照片里另外两个人
I tracked down the other two men in the photograph.
他们都坚称
According to them, they are both adamant
凯尔西是无辜的
that Kelce is innocent.
有证据吗 - 没有
They got any proof? - No.
但他们认为纵火的是
But they believe the fire was set by
一个白人至上主义民兵组织
a white supremacist militia group
意图抹黑他们的运动
intent on discrediting their movement.
又不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
是的
Right.
接吻的事另当别论
Now, the kiss is a whole other thing,
但如果凯尔西是无辜的
but if Kelce is innocent,
那么薇薇安就不能指控詹姆斯协助和教唆
then Vivian can't charge James with aiding and abetting
或者哈珀与逃犯来往
or Harper with fraternizing with a fugitive.
这案子最初是北好莱坞分局的 对吗
This was originally North Hollywood's case, right?
是的 但据我所知 他们仅凭
Yes, but near as I can tell, they decided
凯尔西的社交媒体帖子就认定他有罪
Kelce was guilty just based on his social media posts alone.
我是说 这家伙说得头头是道
I mean, the guy talks a big game,
但没有暴♥力♥史
but no history of violence.
重新审查他们的调查
Go back over their investigation.
一旦有实质性进展 马上告诉我
Let me know as soon as you get anything tangible.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
那个女人快要失去母亲了
That woman is about to lose her mother.
为什么
And for what?
听着 如果你试图给邪恶赋予逻辑
Look, if you try to ascribe logic to evil,
你会把自己逼疯的
you'll drive yourself crazy.
我知道
I know.
只是有时候这份工作
It's just sometimes this job
感觉就像我们在对着虚空呐喊
just feels like we're screaming into the void,
好像无论我们抓了多少坏人
like no matter how many bad guys we catch--
我们都无法保护我们关心的人
We can't protect the people we care about.
走之前去看看哈珀吗
Should we check on Harper before we leave?
嗯
Yeah.
前台说你们是
The clerk said that you're the officers
把雪莉·范瓦尔登送来的警官
that brought in Shirley Van Walden.
是的 你是亲戚吗
We are. Are you a relative?
我是她女儿 - 哦 太好了
I'm her daughter. - Oh, great.
好的 我不确定你妹妹有没有机会
OK, I'm not sure if your sister's had a chance to--
抱歉 我妹妹 - 是的
I'm sorry--my sister? - Yeah.
我是那个女人唯一的女儿
I am that woman's one and only daughter.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
希瑟 - 你认识这个女人
Heather. - You know this woman?
这个女人是我妈妈的女佣
This woman's my mother's maid.
我是她的护工
I'm her caregiver.
那也不能让你抢我
Which doesn't give you the right to rob me.
抢
Rob?
你知道我这七年来
Do you have any idea what I've had to put up with
忍♥受了多少吗
for the last seven years?
你妈妈打过我
Your mother's hit me,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表