迪特维勒先生 是
Mr. Ditweiler. - Yeah.
我们在调查
We're investigating the disappearance
艾比盖尔·蒂尔尼的失踪案
of Abigail Tierney.
哦
Oh--
哦 嘿
Oh, hey!
喂
Hey!
站住
Stop!
双手放到背后 快
Hands behind your back. Hands.
起初 卡尔·迪特维勒坚称自己没做错任何事
At first, Carl Ditweiler claimed he did nothing wrong,
还说他从没见过艾比盖尔
that he never met Abigail.
就是这儿
This is it.
但我们搜查他办公室的时候
But when we searched his office,
很明显他在撒谎
it was clear he was lying.
呃 诺兰
Uh, Nolan.
哦 不
Oh, no.
艾比盖尔成了他痴迷的对象
Abigail had become his obsession.
是的 情况对迪特维勒先生很不利
Yeah, things didn't look good for Mr. Ditweiler.
而且从他的板子来看 很明显他
And based on his board, it was clear he had
已经对艾比盖尔魔怔了
become obsessed with Abigail.
你知道 也许是她拒绝了他的追求
And, you know, maybe she rejected his advances,
事情就失控了 这发人深省
and things went sideways. - It was sobering.
我一直抱着艾比盖尔还活着的希望
I held out hopes that Abigail might still be alive,
但我♥干♥这行够久了 心里清楚
but I've been on the job long enough to know
这种可能性微乎其微
that the odds were against that.
你知道他们俩是怎么认识的吗
Do you know how they first crossed paths?
实际上 是艾比盖尔先主动联♥系♥的
Actually, it was Abigail that first initiated contact.
她当时在为一部纪录片调查那个废弃的精神病区
She was researching the abandoned psych ward
而卡尔是那里的夜班保安
for a documentary, and Carl was the nighttime security guard.
她想偷偷进去 所以就联♥系♥了他 然后她
She wanted access on the DL, and she reached out, and she--
跟他调情 对 调情
Flirted. - Flirted.
她跟他调情 然后他就同意让她进去了
She flirted with him, and he agreed to let her in.
我只是带她四处转了转
I just showed her around.
我给她讲了些故事 都是些
I told her some stories, things that
很久以前发生在那里的陈年旧事
had gone on there back in the day.
她对此印象很深
She was impressed.
她还邀请我一起帮她拍纪录片
She actually asked me to help her with her documentary.
说会在影片里给我署名
Said she'd give me a credit on the film.
给我单独一屏署名
Single card.
如果你是无辜的 为什么要跑
If you're innocent, why'd you run?
因为我知道这看起来有多可疑
Because I get what it looks like.
在她失踪前 我是最后一个见过她的人
I was the last person to see her before she disappeared.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我亲眼看着她被黑暗吞噬
Because I watched the darkness swallow her up.
你知道 我打赌他们以前肯定干过各种
You know, I bet they were doing all kinds of sick things
针对病人的变♥态♥勾当
to patients back in the day,
放到现在都算违法的事
things that would be illegal now.
是啊 是啊 我知道 他们以前还做脑叶切除术
Yeah, yeah, I know. They used to do lobotomies.
有个护工跟我说过这事
One of the orderlies told me about it.
他在这干了差不多一辈子了
He's worked here for, like, forever.
你觉得能介绍我认识他吗
Do you think you could introduce me to him?
呃 我想可以
Uh, yeah, I guess.
但你可不能告诉他
I just-- obviously, you can't tell him
是我放你进来的
that I've let you in here.
放心吧 卡尔 我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Come on, Carl. I would never rat you out.
我们是朋友 对吧
We're friends, right?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
哈
Ah.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么 没有
What? No.
那个声音 很诡异 又有点美妙
That noise, it's a weird, sort of beautiful sound.
你真的听不见吗
You really don't hear it?
没有 这栋楼总是会发出
No, no, but this building makes
各种奇怪的声音
all kinds of weird noises.
嘿 我得回趟主楼
Hey, I just got to go back to the main building,
用无线电报告一下我的位置
radio security, let them know that I'm at my post.
你先去吧 我去看看情况
You go ahead. I'm going to go check this out.
呃
Uh--
你们怎么看艾比盖尔描述的那个声音
What did you make of the sound Abigail described?
我们也不确定
We weren't sure.
卡尔声称他从没听过
I mean, Carl claimed to have never heard it.
也可能是她为了给纪录片
It's possible that she was faking
制♥造♥噱头 假装听到的
to juice up her documentary.
我们分♥析♥了卡尔录像里的
We've actually analyzed some of the audio files
一些音频文件
from Carl's video,
分离出了低频段的声音
isolated the low-end frequencies.
你听
Here.
这是什么
What is that?
我正希望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
听起来 像恶魔
It sounds... - Demonic.
这甚至是人耳能听到的频率吗
Is that even a frequency humans can hear?
理论上不能 不行
Not technically, no.
不管她到底有没有听到什么
Well, whatever she heard or didn't hear,
艾比盖尔一直在搜寻
Abigail kept searching.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
是的 我马上回来
Yeah, I'll be right back.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
之后就再没人见过她了
And that was the last anyone had seen her.
但卡尔完全可以关掉他的摄像机
But Carl could have just turned off his camera
然后再杀了艾比盖尔 对吧
and then killed Abigail, right?
我们不能排除他的嫌疑
We couldn't rule him out as a suspect,
但我们只有对他的间接证据
but we only had circumstantial evidence against him.
而在我们检查录像时
And as we went through the footage
在艾比盖尔的笔记本电脑里 我们发现
on Abigail's laptop, we discovered
和卡尔调情并非她唯一的
that flirting with Carl wasn't her only
极端调查手段 我要开始了
extreme research tactic. - I'm going to start this.
我要对准镜头吗
Should I turn into it?
我要对准了
I'm going to turn into it.
好了 我又回到韦斯特维尤了
OK, I'm back at Westview,
如果我想更多地了解
and if I'm going to learn more about how
旧精神病区的运作方式
the old psych ward operated,
我就得看到他们的档案
I'm going to need to see their files.
显然 我们不能就这么大摇大摆地到处拍人
Obviously, we can't just walk around filming people.
所以
So...
看 是个针孔摄像头
See? It's a cam.
看到了吗
See?
好了
OK.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
艾比盖尔让卡尔把主任引开
Abigail had Carl lure the director away
办公室 这样她就能溜进去
from her office so Abigail could sneak inside.
是啊 我是说 看到瑞秋的名字
Yeah, I mean, seeing Rachel's name
在艾比盖尔的录像里出现 的确很让人震惊
in Abigail's footage was definitely a shock.
你们俩都和霍尔小姐有过一段过去 对吗
You both have a history with Miss Hall, is that right?
是的 她和我是大学同学
Yes, so she and I went to college together.
而她和蒂姆
And her and Tim--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是的 我们以前交往过
Yeah, we used to date.
在你们俩之前还是之后
Before or after you two?
好了 下一个问题
OK, next question.
我只是想建立一条时间线
I'm simply trying to establish a timeline.
没问题 我晚点直接问她好了
No problem. I'll just ask her later.
我曾在韦斯特维尤的精神病区
I, uh, worked in the psych ward
工作过一年 当时在攻读社工学位
at Westview for a year while getting my social work degree.
那段经历 嗯 很有挑战性
It was, um, challenging.
怎么说
How so?
这么说吧 病人
Well, for one thing, the patients
刚到医院时 诊断可能
would often arrive at the facility with, say,
只是轻度抑郁
a diagnosis of mild depression,
但一周后 他们就会开始表现出思维混乱
and a week later, they'd start to exhibit disordered thinking.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表