你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
你知道 当
You know, when--
我好了之后 我可以分你一颗 如果你想的话
when I'm fixed, I can slip you one if you want.
我妈教我要分享
My mama taught me to share.
你在找止痛药
You're looking for painkillers?
喂 看看我的胳膊 喂
Yo, check out my arm, yo.
他怎么了
What about him?
吸入浓烟让他恶心
Smoke inhalation made him nauseous.
嗯
Hmm.
好了
All right.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
我告诉诺兰我会来看看你
I told Nolan I'd check in on you,
但我不想一直盯着你
but I don't want to hover.
我只是在等我的点滴打完
I'm just waiting for my IV to drain.
但你能帮我个忙吗
But can you do me a favor?
当然
Sure thing.
我 对面的那两个家伙
These two guys across from me,
一个说他被火烧伤了
one said he was burned in the fire
另一个说他因为吸入浓烟
and that the other was feeling nausea
感到恶心
from smoke inhalation.
好的
OK.
但他撒谎了
Except he's lying.
恶心是因为缺氧
Nausea comes from low oxygen.
但他的血氧饱和度是98% 是正常的
But he's at a 98%, which is normal.
那烧伤呢
And the burns?
更像是酸烧伤
More consistent with acid,
具体来说是氢碘酸或次磷酸
hydroiodic or hypophosphorous acid, to be specific.
次什么 - 次磷酸
Hypo-what? - Hypophosphorous.
那是在制冰♥毒♥时
It's an acid byproduct that's created
被喷到时产生的酸副产品
when you cook meth and get sprayed.
好的 如果他们是在做违法的事时受伤的
OK, if they were injured doing something illegal,
为什么会在这里晃悠
why are they hanging out here?
因为他们在等止痛药
Because they're waiting around to score pain meds.
我想他们觉得有那么多火灾伤员
I think they figured with all the fire injuries,
没人会注意到区别
no one would notice the difference.
该死 二级警员的第一个案子
Well, damn, first case as a P2.
我要去找到他们的实验室
I'm going to locate their lab
让缉毒组端掉它
and have narcotics enforcement take it down.
好的 随时告诉我进展 - 洛佩兹
All right, keep me posted. - Lopez.
再见
Bye.
有康纳的消息吗
Any news on Connor?
巡逻队在好莱坞找到了他遗弃的车
Patrol found his car abandoned in Hollywood.
我们正在派增援去搜索 现在他只能步行了
We're sending extra units to search now that he's on foot.
凯莉在手术 但情况不乐观
Kylie's in surgery, but it doesn't look good.
詹姆斯的情况也还没有更新
And still no updates on James' condition.
我知道你在那栋房♥子里没有找到
I know you didn't find anything at that house
连接奈拉和康纳的线索 但请
connecting Nyla to Connor, but please give me
正式地给我那个好消息 因为我现在需要
that good news officially, because I need some right now.
怎么了
What is it?
那是伦纳德·凯尔斯吗
Is that Leonard Kelce?
在哈珀家拍的
Taken at Harper's house.
这下糟了
This is bad.
我要联♥系♥北好莱坞
I'm going to reach out to North Hollywood,
看看他们案子进展如何
see where they stand on the case.
听着 我不用告诉你
Look, I don't need to tell you that we need
现在得把这事保密
to keep this between us for the moment.
我不告诉搭档和闺蜜的事
The list of things I'm not telling my partner
越来越长了
and best friend just keeps getting longer.
今天还能怎么出错
How else can this day go wrong?
我能想出几种方式
Well, I can think of a couple ways.
嘿
Hey.
你打算什么时候告诉我这个
When were you planning on telling me about this?
詹姆斯和伦纳德·凯尔斯的照片
The photo of James and Leonard Kelce
列在我们的搜查令回执里了
was listed in our search warrant receipt.
我猜你就是这么知道的
I'm assuming that's how you learned of it.
要是你能打个电♥话♥通知我会更好
I would have appreciated a phone call.
我不知道你接了韦斯利的工作
I didn't realize you were taking over for Wesley.
是啊 韦斯利回避了 因为他
Yeah, Wesley recused himself because he's, you know,
关系太近 显然
too close, obviously.
显然
Obviously.
听着 詹姆斯和伦纳德·凯尔斯的关系
Look, James's relationship with Leonard Kelce,
虽然令人担忧
while concerning,
但和我们的枪击案调查无关
is not relevant to our shooting investigation.
那关于哈珀警探的调查呢
What about the investigation into Detective Harper?
你我都清楚 那里没什么
You know as well as I do there's nothing there.
哦 小心 韦德
Oh, careful, Wade.
别让你的确认偏见
Don't let your confirmation bias
太快地把你拖入结论
drag you into a conclusion too quickly.
我反对这种暗示
I resent the implication.
哈珀警探
Detective Harper has
和康纳·洛有关系
a relationship with Connor Lowe.
她以枪♥支♥罪逮捕了他
She arrested him on a gun charge.
他们不是朋友 - 是啊 也许不是
They're not friends. - Yeah, maybe not.
但她丈夫和反警♥察♥的边缘人物
But her husband is palling around with anti-police fringe
和在逃犯人厮混 更别提
and wanted fugitives, not to mention
和比他小20岁的女人亲热了
making out with a woman 20 years his junior.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
只有一个吻的证据
There's only evidence of a single kiss.
我只是说 也许哈珀警探
All I'm saying is maybe Detective Harper
厌倦了给她丈夫收拾烂摊子
got tired of cleaning up her husband's messes,
觉得他走了会更轻松
thought it'd be easier with him gone.
只需要给康纳打个电♥话♥
All it would take is a phone call to Connor.
她所有的问题都解决了
All her problems would be over.
我觉得你的理论是垃圾
I think your theory is garbage.
但我们正在追查所有线索
But we are following every lead,
事无巨细
crossing every T and dotting every I.
希望你做到
See that you do,
因为我会全程监督这次调查
because I'm eyes-on this investigation.
我们会确保这个部门不会比
We'll make sure this department isn't any more compromised
现在更受影响
than it already is.
我接到电♥话♥说我母亲出了意外
I got a call that my mother was in some kind of accident.
她叫雪莉·范·瓦尔登
Her name is Shirley Van Walden.
V-A-N 空格
V-A-N space--
打扰了 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
你是范·瓦尔登女士的女儿吗
Are you Mrs. Van Walden's daughter?
我是 你们是谁
I am. Who are you?
我是布拉德福德警长
I'm Sergeant Bradford.
这位是陈警官
This is Officer Chen.
我们处理了你母亲的事故
We responded to your mother's accident.
她在人行横道上
She was in a crosswalk,
被车撞了
and she was struck by a motorist.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她有青光眼
She has glaucoma,
视力不太好
so her eyesight isn't very good,
而且她在服用抗凝血剂
and she's on blood thinners.
这是她所有的病历
Here, I brought all of her medica--
等等 她是不是
Wait, is she--
他们把她救回来了
They were able to resuscitate her.
但他们得给她上呼吸机
They did have to put her on a ventilator
帮助她呼吸
to help her breathe.
她签了放弃急救同意书
She has a DNR.
这事你得和医生讨论
That's something for you to discuss with the doctors.
话虽如此 他们认为她
Now, that said, they don't think she'll survive
撤掉生命支持后活不了
when she's removed from life support.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
当然可以 - 好的
Yes, of course. - Yeah.
这边请
This way.
哦 埃克特检察官
Oh. A.D.A. Eckert.
警探 你还好吗
Detective, how you holding up?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表