但钻石一直没找到
But the diamonds were never recovered.
所以他们在被捕前藏起来了
So they hid them before the arrest?
他们其中一人藏的
One of them did.
我认为是雷吉·阿科斯塔
And I think it was Reggie Acosta.
因为奥斯卡之后并没有大富大贵
Because Oscar wasn't rolling in money afterwards.
没错
Exactly.
萨尔·戴托五年前就出狱了
And Sal Detto got out of prison five years ago.
从那之后一直住在单间公♥寓♥里
He's been living in an SRO ever since.
按理说 唯一知道那些钻石
Logically, the only one who knows where those diamonds
藏在哪的人就是雷吉·阿科斯塔
are hidden is Reggie Acosta.
雷吉什么时候出狱
When does Reggie get out of prison?
雷吉·阿科斯塔今天出狱
Today is the day Reggie Acosta gets out of prison.
现在很明显 萨尔去巴斯托
Now, it's clear to me that Sal was going
就是为了等雷吉
to Barstow to wait for Reggie.
按理说奥斯卡也会做同样的事
Stands to reason Oscar would do the same thing.
但以我对奥斯卡的了解 他杀了萨尔
But knowing Oscar, he killed Sal
这样就不用分钱了
so he wouldn't have to share.
而且他很可能会杀了雷吉
And it's more than likely he's going to kill Reggie
等他拿到钻石之后
once he retrieves the diamonds.
你跟联邦探员说过这个推论吗
Did you reach out to the Feds about this theory?
加萨还算客气 没当面嘲笑我
Well, Garza was kind enough not to laugh at my face.
联邦法警就没那么客气了
U.S. Marshals, not so much.
说实话 这推论确实有点牵强
I mean, it's definitely a stretch.
但既然你这么坚持
But since you feel so strongly about it,
我批准你一个临时任务
I will grant you a temporary duty assignment.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
接下来48小时你就是诺兰警探了
You are officially Detective Nolan for the next 48 hours.
通知一下巴斯托警局 带上哈珀一起去
Give Barstow PD a heads up, and take Harper with you.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
把这东西从我桌上拿走
Get this off my desk.
快走吧 快走
Just leave. Just leave.
这一切太让人困惑了
It's all just so confusing.
我知道我有点脱节了
Like, I know I've been out of the game for a minute,
但我没想到用个约会软件
but I didn't think I was gonna have to learn
还得学一门新语言
a whole new language just to be on the dating apps.
比如呢
Like what?
比如 道德开放性关系 是什么意思
Like what does "ethically non-monogamous" mean?
就是指关系中的人
It's when people in the relationship
都可以和别人约会或上♥床♥
are all dating and or sleeping with other people,
并且所有人都知情同意
with the consent of everyone involved.
那如果我只想一对一的固定关系呢
Well, what if I just wanna be monogamous, monogamous?
那当然也行
That's still allowed.
酷 那我该怎么找呢
Cool. Well, how do I find it?
呃
Um...
哦 你在交往意向里注明
you--oh, you specify under Intentions.
你是想找短期关系
Would you say you're looking for a short-term relationship,
长♥期♥关系 长♥期♥关系可转短期
long-term relationship, long-term open to short,
还是短期关系可转长♥期♥
or short-term open to long?
这花样也太多了吧
Well, that's-- that's a lot going on.
想当年我们都是直接去酒吧的
You know, back in my day, we just went to bars.
哦 是 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我也就是随便建了一两个档案
Well, I was just filling out, you know,
反正也不一定有下文
a profile or two, but maybe nothing'll come from it.
只要你别写自己是警♥察♥就行
As long as you don't put down that you're a cop.
为什么 这就是我的工作 - 如果你是会计或房♥产中介
Why? It's what I do. - Which would be fine
写上去当然没问题
if you were an accountant or a realtor.
听着 人们对警♥察♥的看法很极端
Look, people have very strong opinions about cops.
有些人恨我们 根本不会给你机会
Some people hate us, won't give you a chance.
有些人又太迷恋我们 那样同样糟糕
And some people love us too much, which is just as bad.
是啊 我们那会儿也有警徽控
Yeah, well, we had badge bunnies back in Sugarland--
我不是说我有亲身经历
I mean, not that I have any personal experience with them
毕竟我跟卡米拉在一起很久了
because I was with Camilla for so long.
总之 你的职业不该写在资料上
Look, it shouldn't be on your profile.
好吧 我把它删了
All right, well, I'll take it off.
你知道怎么弄吧 - 走了 菜鸟
You know how to do it. - Let's go, Boot.
好的
All right.
再次感谢你帮忙
Thanks again for doing this.
我知道想抓到奥斯卡希望渺茫
I know getting Oscar is a long shot.
没事 很高兴能帮忙
Yeah, I'm happy to help.
老实说 能一个人睡一整晚
And honestly, having a bed to myself for a whole night
也完全值了
more than makes up for it.
这一年也真够疯狂的
And what a crazy year it has been.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
当我没说
Strike that.
你受的罪其实比我们还多
You actually were knocked around worse than we were.
没错
Yeah.
但我们都挺过来了 大致安好
But we all made it through, mostly intact.
大致吧
Mostly.
你知道吗 我其实挺兴奋的
You know, I'm actually feeling excited.
重回情场应该会很有趣
Getting back in the dating game should be fun.
天啊 在洛杉矶约会简直糟透了
Man, dating in LA is the worst.
你都还没开始呢
You haven't even started yet.
我其实是希望能得到点鼓励
I was actually hoping for a little encouragement.
从我这吗
From me?
好吧
Right.
嘿 我已经匹配上一个了
Hey, I already matched with someone.
她很漂亮 对吧
She's, uh, she's pretty, right?
这照片恐怕是二十年前的了
That photo is probably 20 years old.
你知道吗
Man, you know what?
有时候跟你说话真是费劲
Sometimes talking to you is like trying to bag flies.
真不知道露西是怎么忍♥你的
I don't know how Lucy survived it.
是吗
Is that right?
哦 我的 我的错
Oh, my--my apologies.
我脑子短路了 绝无冒犯之意
My--my brain malfunctioned. No disrespect intended.
我跟你说
You know what?
你的不敬 我收下了
Disrespect taken.
你显然忘了咱俩谁说了算
You've clearly forgotten the power dynamic in this shop.
我不是你朋友 我是你的训练官
I am not your friend. I am your TO--
随时能把你从这个项目里踢出去
with the ability to bounce you from this program
而且不需要任何理由
for any reason.
而缺乏尊重就是首要理由
And lack of respect is at the top of my list.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我完全明白
Uh, I completely understand.
我保证不会再犯了
It won't happen again, I promise.
7-Adam-100 发生211抢劫案
7-Adam-100, 2-11 in progress
地点在南克罗纳多街 洛杉矶储蓄银行
at Los Angeles Savings Bank on South Coronado.
嫌疑人一名
Single suspect.
你被案子救了
Saved by the crime.
收到 记录我们正在响应
Copy, show us responding.
请求三组支援 三♥级♥警报响应
Send three additional units, Code 3.
控制两个街区外的交通灯
Shut down lights two blocks out.
天啊
Oh, God!
我赌20块 那个掉钱的家伙
20 bucks says the guy
就是我们的银行劫匪
leaking money is our bank robber.
我就喜欢这种轻松的活儿
I love it when the job is easy.
身上有武器吗
You got any weapons on you?
就一把塑料枪
Just a plastic one.
在卫衣口袋里
Sweatshirt pocket.
手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
别这样 求你了
No, please.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我抢银行只是为了救我女朋友
I only robbed the bank to save my girlfriend.
她急需心脏移植手术
She needs a heart transplant immediately.
不做手术她会死的
She'll die without it.
唯一能救博亚娜的医生在瑞士
The only doctor who can save Boyana is in Switzerland.
从她在保加利亚的村子过去要花五千
To get there from her village in Bulgaria will cost 5,000.
手术本身还要近五万
And the procedure itself is nearly 50,000.
所以你就去抢银行了?
So you robbed a bank?
我知道这是错的
I know it was wrong.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表