《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
这是我妹妹 珍妮 - 真感谢你
This is my sister, Genny. - I'm so grateful you're
愿意帮忙打理爸爸的房♥子
willing to help out with Dad's house.
你认识基思·格雷厄姆吗 - 是啊 当然
You know Keith Graham? - Yeah, sure.
他透露 他会反复
He revealed that he has recurring
梦到和安吉拉的亲密场景
intimate dreams about Angela.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
哦 宝贝 我等不及了
Oh, baby, I couldn't wait.
我辞掉了工作
I quit my job.
我要搬到洛杉矶
I'm moving to Los Angeles.
我就是那个追捕你前夫的人
I'm the man hunting your ex-husband.
邪恶之人
Malvado.
如果你有杰森的消息 就告诉我
If you hear of Jason's whereabouts, let me know.
杰森还在洛杉矶
Jason is still in LA.
我夹克忘拿了 - 我去拿
I left my jacket. - I'll grab it.
哦 贝利
Oh, Bailey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
♪ 我等不及周末了 ♪
♪ I cannot wait until the weekend ♪
♪ 想现在就见到你 ♪
♪ Want to see you right now ♪
这可不常见
That's not something you see every day.
这是违法的
It's illegal.
而且浪漫得要命
And romantic as all get out.
小伙子 我要你马上停下
Son, I need you to stop what you're doing right now.
别来烦我 伙计
Don't hassle me, man.
我得控制好油漆滴流
I got to control the drip.
嘿 马上
Hey, right now.
哦 别这样吧
Oh, come on.
别这样
Don't be like that.
这是艺术 是我对我深厚而永恒的爱的表达
This is art, and an expression of my deep and abiding love.
这是破坏公物
It's vandalism.
来吧 转过身
Come on, turn around.
双手放背后
Hands behind your back.
能不能先等等 等我女朋友过去
Can--can you just hit pause until my girl passes?
她每天早上都走这条路去上班
She takes this road to work every morning.
瞧 她来了
See, there she is.
你能用我手♥机♥帮我录下来吗
Would you film this for me with my phone?
手♥机♥在我口袋里
It's in my pocket.
发Ins用的 求你了
For Instagram? Please?
你瞎了吗
Are you blind?
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
就停在那儿
Stop right there!
把你的车开走
Move your car!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你看我像在干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
我在求婚
I'm proposing.
什么 你没听说过戒指吗
What, you never heard of a ring?
下次发工资我给你买♥♥戒指
I'll get you a ring next payday.
好
Okay.
那下次发工资你再问我吧
Then next payday you can ask me again.
你听到她的答复了 走吧
There's your answer. Let's go.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
好吧
All right.
我嫁给你 你这个疯子
I'll marry you, you nut.
我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
I love you. - I love you, baby.
我是世界上最幸福的人
I'm the happiest man in the world!
♪ 哇哦 哦哦 哦哦 哦哦 哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 我会为你赢得胜利 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 我知道你想让我这么做 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
嘿
Hey.
我以为你今天休息呢
I thought you were taking the day off.
我这辈子受的伤够多了 我知道
I've been hurt enough in life to know
有时候 活动活动确实是最好的办法
that sometimes walking it off really is the best advice.
你又没拉伤腿筋
You didn't pull a hamstring.
你被车撞了 之后你还在车里 车就撞毁了
You got hit by a car, which later crashed with you in it.
这里谁是急救员
Who's the EMT here?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
别忘了把你的西装带到警局
Don't forget to bring your suit to the station.
我的什么
My what?
你参加慈善晚会要穿的蓝色西装
Your blue suit for the charity gala.
我下班后去那儿跟你碰头 记得吗
I'm meeting you there after work, remember?
哦 对
Right.
我们是现在交换礼物 还是晚点去酒店再换
Should we do presents now or later at the hotel?
礼物
Presents?
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day.
我们婚后的第一个情人节
Our first one together as a married couple.
当然 不 呃 晚点吧
Of course. No, uh, after.
我的还没包装呢
I still have to wrap mine.
好吧
Okay.
那我得走了
Well, I got to go.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
咱俩都是单身 这节跟我们有什么关系
Not sure why you and I should care, since we're both single.
因为今天正是开启新篇章的好日子
Because it's the perfect day to turn the page.
我已经准备好重新开始约会了
I'm ready to get out there and start dating again,
所以我需要你帮忙
and I need your help.
好吧
Okay.
所以说这些点心可不是白给的
So these baked goods come with strings attached.
我觉得你会帮自己妹妹的
I like to think you'd help your baby sister,
就算没有这些甜点贿赂你
even without the sugar and carb-a-licious bribe.
嗯
Hmm.
这可得我说了算
I'll be the judge of that.
好吧 今晚的慈善晚会
Okay, that charity gala tonight--
我想做你的女伴
I want to be your plus one.
不行
No, you don't.
那是我老板娘办的
It's being organized by my boss's wife.
算是个工作场合
It's a work event.
是啊 但对我来说 你的工作场合意味着
Yes, but for me, your work event means
会有一大堆帅气的单身警♥察♥
a bevy of cute single cops in attendance.
拜托啦
Come on.
当我的僚机嘛
Be my wingman.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
但我十一点前必须到家上♥床♥睡觉
But I want to be home, in bed, and asleep by 11:00.
没问题 派对狂人
No problem, party animal.
情人节
Valentine's Day.
对世界上大部分人来说 这意味着巧克力和贺卡
For most of the world, it means chocolate and greeting cards.
对我们来说 这意味着商店盗窃案增多
For us, it equals an uptick in shoplifting,
酒驾 还有家暴案
DUIs, and domestic violence.
这也引出了局长的一个提议
Which brings me to an idea the captain has proposed.
举报前任日吗
Turn in your ex day?
没错
Yes.
我们鼓励优秀的市民朋友们
It's where our fine citizens are encouraged
为了现金奖励去举报伤了他们心的前任
to snitch on the one that broke their heart for a cash reward.
就是浪费我们的时间 去追查那些
Waste our time running down false leads brought
满怀怨气的被甩者提供的假线索吗
to us by vengeful dumpees?
没错
That's correct.
因为陈警官的菜鸟请病假了
And because Officer Chen's rookie is out sick
而你的指导警员有法律背景 所以这事你们俩负责
and yours has legal training, you two will take point.
是 长官 乐意效劳
Yes, sir. Happy to do it.
很好
Good.
很高兴有人能这么积极
It's nice to see someone with a positive attitude.
卢娜
Luna.
嗨
Hi.
我只想感谢大家支持
I just want to thank everyone for supporting
今晚的殉职警员子女慈善晚会
tonight's Children of the Fallen charity gala.
提醒一下 举办晚会的酒店
As a reminder, the hotel that is hosting us
提供了客房♥超低折扣
is offering a deep discount on rooms,
如果你们想趁机在本地度个假
if you want to turn this evening into a staycation.
好的 - 是的
Okay. - Yes.
行动吧
Let's hit the streets.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表