你们看起来需要喝一杯
You guys look like you could use some drinks.
我说 瑞秋 现在还是大白天呢
Well, I mean, Rach, the sun is out.
调酒师可能已经回家了
I mean, the bartender's probably gone home.
她看起来还好 谢天谢地
She seems mostly fine, thank God.
这房♥子绝了 - 嗯
This house is amazing. - Mm.
不知道他用的是什么音响
Wonder what kind of speakers he's got.
啊
Ah.
她看起来没事
"She seems fine."
你是来查我岗的吗
Are you here to check up on me?
好吧 迈尔斯打过电♥话♥了
OK, so Miles called.
而且 鉴于今早在医院发生的事 我
And, um, after what happened at the hospital this morning, I--
我承认我有点担心
I admit I was worried.
不用担心
Don't be.
好吧
OK.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
好吧
OK.
哦 好吧 那我们现在干什么
Ooh, OK. So now what do we do? Please don't steal
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
不不 听着 听我说
No, no. Look, look, listen, listen.
我不是要打退堂鼓
I am not backing out.
我只是说我们也许该缓一缓
I'm just saying maybe we wait a beat.
还有个棘手的情况
There's a complicating factor.
早
Morning.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
没睡
I didn't.
派对还没结束呢
There's a whole party still going on.
没事 邓肯在清场了
Nah, Duncan's cleaning out the stragglers.
嘿 要来点蛋白咖啡吗
Hey, you want some of this protein coffee?
是肖恩从哥伦比亚特订的咖啡豆
Sean special-orders the beans from Colombia.
肯定花了我一大笔钱
I'm sure it's costing me an arm and a leg.
等会儿吧
Maybe later.
嘿 听着 关于肖恩
Hey, listen, about Sean.
昨晚我抓到他偷拿你的东西
I caught him palming some of your stuff last night.
他还想装作是你借给他的
He tried to play it off like you was loaning it to him,
但 - 是啊
but, uh-- - Yeah.
他自以为很聪明
He thinks he's slick.
等等 所以你知道他在偷你东西
Wait, so you--you know that he's stealing from you?
他管那叫借 我就随他去了
Well, he calls it borrowing, and I let him.
但我把值钱的东西都收好了
But I don't leave any of the good stuff around
他够不着
where he can get to it.
你已经付他工资了
You're already paying him.
他就不该再顺手牵羊
He shouldn't be skimming, too.
还有在你家鬼混的那些人
And the people who were hanging out in your house
简直把这里毁了
basically trashed the place.
他们算不上你的朋友 AJ
They ain't your friends, AJ.
他们应该对你有点起码的尊重
They should have more respect for you.
我知道
I know.
我从小就总是一个人
I was alone a lot growing up.
我妈打两份工
My mom worked two jobs
那间公♥寓♥也小得勉强够我们俩住
and the apartment was barely big enough for the two of us.
根本没法请朋友来家里玩
No way I could have friends over.
我只记得我当时在想 总有一天 我要变得有钱
I just remember thinking one day, I'm gonna be rich.
我要办最棒的派对
I'm gonna throw the best parties
让所有人都想来我家玩
and everyone is gonna wanna hang out at my house.
听着 闪电队给了我一份一亿美元的合同
Look, the Chargers gave me a $100 million deal.
这笔钱我两辈子都花不完
No way I could spend that much money in two lifetimes.
但我喜欢有人陪着
But I like to have people around.
如果这意味着我得让酒水不断供应
And if that means I gotta keep the drinks flowing
再花钱雇些人
and put some people on the payroll,
我也无所谓
I'm cool with that.
我懂
I get that.
但要是在哪个派对上出了乱子
But if something crazy goes down at one of these parties,
上头条的可是你的名字
it's gonna be your name in the headline.
你的生活和事业都会毁于一旦
It's your life and career on the line.
而不是肖恩的
Not Sean's.
你得小心让什么人接近你
You gotta be careful who you let get close.
你在毛遂自荐吗
You volunteering?
不 哥们
Nah, man.
我有自己的工作
I already got a job.
是吗 但你那工作年薪有三十万吗
Yeah, but does it pay 300k?
因为你来当我的安保主管
Because that's the salary I'd start you on
我就给你这个起薪
to come run my security detail.
呃 我是说 那...
Uh, I mean, that--
这确实是笔大钱 但是
That is some real money, but--
嘿 不不 别急着拒绝 哥们
Hey, no, no. Don't say no just yet, man.
好好考虑一下
Just think about it.
这一切
All of this.
我的生活方式
My lifestyle...
也会是你的生活方式
Would be your lifestyle.
他叫麦克·惠勒
His name is Mac Wheeler.
我丈夫在维加斯跟他一起干过几票
My husband pulled a few jobs with him in Vegas.
他为什么折磨你
Why did he torture you?
想看看维戈有没有告诉别人
To see if Viggo told anyone else about the job
他们原计划要干的那一票
they were supposed to pull.
在维戈临阵退缩之前
Before Viggo got cold feet.
什么活
What job?
抢一个有钱人的房♥子
Robbing some rich guy's house.
维戈以为那只是一桩普通的抢劫
Viggo thought it was supposed to be
但后来他发现事情没那么简单
just a straight-up robbery, but then he found out
就告诉惠勒他不干了
there was more to it, so he told Wheeler he was out.
比如什么
More to it like what?
我不知道 但肯定很严重
I don't know, but it must have been bad
因为维戈这人总是良心过不去
because Viggo and his guilty conscience.
他当时正要去那人家里警告他
He was going to the guy's house to warn him.
结果被惠勒抓住 把他炸死了
When Wheeler caught him and blew him up.
女士 你知道目标可能是谁吗
Ma'am, do you have any idea of who the target might be?
某个橄榄球星
Some football star.
AJ·诺克斯
AJ Knox.
保龄球馆 天啊 这地方到底有多大
A bowling alley? God, how big is this place?
每次我感觉我们都搜遍了
Every time I feel like we've searched it all,
我们就会发现另一个房♥间
we find another room.
也许瑞秋打车回家了
You know, maybe Rachel took an Uber home.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我得接个电♥话♥
Hey, I gotta take this.
好
Yeah.
喂
Hey.
喂 瑞秋跟你在一起吗
Hey. Is Rachel with you?
不在 你在这儿吗 - 嗯 对
No. Are you here? - Well, yeah.
我们一直在找她
We've been looking for her,
但她肯定躲起来或者在哪喝倒了
but she must have gone to ground or passed out somewhere.
早啊 兄弟们
Morning, my brothers.
今天的奶昔是草莓菠菜味
Today's smoothie is strawberry spinach.
加蜂花粉了吗 - 当然了 先生
With bee pollen? - Yes, sir.
不用了 我对草莓过敏
No, thanks. I'm allergic to strawberries.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
没什么 我不是在跟你说话
Nothing. I--I wasn't talking to you.
等等 哈珀打给我了
Hold on. Harper's calling me.
我一有空就去找 好吗
I'm gonna go look when I-- when I'm free, a'ight?
哦
Oh.
好吧
OK.
喂
Hey.
我听说你在AJ·诺克斯家
I heard you're at AJ Knox's place.
对
Yeah?
我们觉得他被一伙入室抢劫犯盯上了
We think he's being targeted by a home invasion crew.
什么
What?
而且还有内鬼
And there's an inside man.
他在奶昔里下药了 我得挂了 快派支援
He drugged the smoothies! I gotta go! Send--send backup!
肖恩 把手举起来
Sean, show me your hands!
喔 喔 喔 放松 放松
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, relax.
快走 我们得走了
Come on! We gotta go.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表