♪ 清晨睁眼时 ♪
♪ When I woke up in the morning ♪
天花板又漏水了
The ceiling leak is back.
哦 我可以再修一次
Oh, well, I can fix it again,
但说实话 我们得换个新屋顶了
but the truth is, we need a new roof.
那可不便宜 - 大概要一万五
That sounds expensive. - About 15,000.
我们能自己动手吗
Can we DIY it?
那一万五就得再加上医药费了
That would be 15,000 plus hospital bills.
屋顶是我的克星
Roofs are my nemeses.
好吧 看来我上班路上
OK, sounds like I'll be getting
得顺便买♥♥张彩票了
a lottery ticket on the way to work.
好的
All right.
回头见
I will see you shortly.
哦 你好啊 约翰·诺兰警官
Oh, hello, Officer John Nolan.
真是赏心悦目啊
What a joy to my eyes.
我需要我最好闺蜜的建议 我能进来吗
I need advice from my bestie. May I come in?
呃 我们虽然是朋友
Uh, well, I know we're friends--
我想他是在说我 怎么了
I think he means me. What's up?
哦 我的小甜心
Oh, well, Schnuckiputzi,
我正为一个大难题而苦恼
I'm struggling with a major problem,
一个自人类从原始泥浆中
one that has plagued humanity
爬出来 吃了那颗淫秽的苹果后
since it first emerged from the primordial ooze
就一直困扰着我们的难题
and ate from the pornographic apple.
我恋爱了 - 又来了吗
I'm in love. - Again?
这次是认真的
This time it's for keeps.
她就是我的真命天女 未来的赏金猎人兰迪夫人
She's the one, the future Mrs. Skip Tracer Randy.
太好了 希望我们能见到她
That's wonderful. I hope we get to meet her.
哦 你们已经见过了
Oh, well, you already have.
我爱慕的对象不是别人
The object of my affection is none other than
正是那位美丽动人 才华横溢 柔韧性好到吓人的
the beautiful, talented and unnervingly flexible
查斯蒂蒂·斯尼德
Chastity Sneed.
我弟弟的女朋友
My brother's girlfriend?
同父异母的弟弟 是的
Half brother, yes.
我们在你婚礼上一起玩角色扮演的时候
When we were having a wonderful roleplaying adventures
我就感受到了一种深刻
together at your wedding, I felt a deep
而强烈的联结 我再也无法否认
and powerful connection I can no longer deny.
我爱彼得 是啊 他人很好 好吧 无所谓了
I love Peter. Yes, he's fine. OK, whatever.
但我也希望他能死那么一小下
But I also kind of wish he was a little bit dead.
谁都有过这种时候 - 嗯哼
Well, we've all been there. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 那你告诉她了吗
OK, well, have you let her know this?
所以我才来找你们帮忙啊
That is why I'm here. I need your help.
我想来个盛大的浪漫表白
I want to make a grand romantic gesture.
你们觉得她会更喜欢
What do you think she would like more,
一只长颈鹿 还是说一辆紫色的兰博基尼
a giraffe or perhaps like a purple Lamborghini?
哦 这两个选择差别也太大了
Oh, those are two very different,
而且都非常昂贵
very expensive options.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
瞧我这记性 我都忘了告诉你们了
I forgot to tell you, how silly of me.
十年前有个客户用电脑上
So ten years ago, a client paid me
那种虚拟钱包付了款
using a pretend wallet thingy on the computer.
我最近查了一下 结果发现
I checked it recently, and it turns out
我兰迪·斯皮茨是个比特币亿万富翁
Randy Spitz is a Bitcoin billionaire.
亿万富翁
A billionaire?
好吧 其实也就一亿身家
OK, well, like a 100 millionaire,
但那么说不够顺口
but that doesn't roll off the tongue the same way.
总之 我们来头脑风暴一下
Anyway, let's brainstorm.
通往查斯蒂蒂芳心的捷径是什么
What is the clearest path to Chastity's heart?
好了 我们真得去上班了
OK, we actually have to get to work,
所以我们也许可以晚饭时再聊这个
so maybe we can talk about this over dinner.
行啊
Yeah.
或者我给你们十万美元
Perhaps I give you $100,000
买♥♥你们五分钟时间怎么样
for five more minutes of your time.
我给你倒杯咖啡
Let me grab you a cup of coffee.
还是四份奶精六块糖吗
Is it still four cream, six sugars?
一直都是 是的
Always, yes.
♪ 我会为你赢得一切 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 如你所愿 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
嗯 我妈来电♥话♥了
Hm, my mom is calling.
这一大早的 能有什么事
It is too early in the morning for this.
可能是紧急情况
It might be an emergency.
嘿 妈 一切都好吗
Hey, Mom. Everything OK?
有人想闯进家里来
Someone's trying to get in the house.
躲进洗手间把门锁上
Lock yourself in the bathroom.
我到之前千万别出来
Do not come out until I get there.
调度中心 我这里有一起正在进行的入室抢劫
Control, I have an in-progress home invasion.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you OK?
没事 抱歉让你担心了
Yeah, sorry to worry you.
安吉拉 你这发型真可爱
Angela, your hair looks so cute that way.
谢谢 哈珀太太
Thank you, Mrs. Harper.
妈 到底怎么回事
Mom, what is going on?
哎呀 我感觉自己真傻
Well, I feel so silly.
不是窃贼
It wasn't a burglar.
是这位和善的先生
It was this nice gentleman.
西好莱坞分局的罗恩·马丁副警长
Deputy Ron Martin, West Hollywood station.
你为什么想闯进我母亲的房♥子
Why were you trying to get into my mother's house?
我来送驱逐通知
I'm serving an eviction notice.
地址肯定搞错了
This must be the wrong address.
她是房♥主
She's the owner.
我正想跟他解释这个呢
That's what I was trying to tell him.
女士 我核对过好几次地址了
I checked the address multiple times, ma'am.
你母亲收到过好几次
Your mother received several warnings
腾房♥通知
that she needed to vacate.
你收到通知了吗 - 我不知道啊
Did you get a notice? - Uh, I don't know.
我收到的多数是垃圾邮件 但我都回收了
I mostly get junk mail, but I recycle it.
好了 我给韦斯利打电♥话♥ 我们来解决这事
Here, I'll call Wesley. We'll get this sorted out.
妈咪 我没有大惊小怪
Mommy, I'm not fussing.
露丝 我用最快的速度赶来了
Ruth, I got here as fast as I could.
妈 - 哦 亲爱的
Mom? - Oh, hi, dear.
谢谢 - 你没事吧
Thank you. - Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
你在电♥话♥里听起来很害怕
You sounded so scared on the phone.
你们是朋友吗 你之前知道吗
You two are friends? Did you know this?
不知道
No.
事实上 我们是最好的朋友
Best of friends, as a matter of fact.
你要是常打电♥话♥就知道了
Which you would know if you ever called.
我不喜欢这一切 - 我也不喜欢
I don't like any of this. - Me neither.
警长考试的成绩什么时候公布
When do they post the results from the sergeant exam?
据说今天
Today, supposedly.
所以我的焦虑值现在大概是12
So my anxiety is at about a 12 right now.
什么 - 不不 没什么
What? - No, no, nothing.
什么 - 没那么重要
What? - It's not that important.
不 没什么 我
No, nothing. I--
什么 - 我需要帮忙
What? - I need help.
我 - 好吧
I-- - OK.
不是那种紧急情况的帮忙 但是我
Not like "in case of emergency" help, but I--
好了 停 就直接问吧
OK, stop. Just--just ask the question.
好吧
Right.
我该给罗杰买♥♥什么生日礼物
What should I get Rodge for his birthday?
哦 什么时候
Oh, well, when is it?
周六 - 好吧
Saturday. - OK.
你有没有想过直接问他想要什么
Well, have you thought about just asking him what he wants?
不行 那会颠覆我整个存在
No, because that would undermine my whole existence.
什么
What?
我是个共情者 直觉敏锐 灵性很高
I'm an empath, an intuitive, a deeply spiritual person.
我应该能凭灵魂感知到那个正确的礼物
I should be able to--to feel the right gift in my soul.
好吧 好吧
Right, OK.
但你对罗杰没有那种感觉吗
And you're not feeling that with Rodge?
我什么都感觉不到
I'm feeling nothing.
这让我很抓狂 因为我真的很喜欢他
And it's freaking me out because I really like him.
但万一这是有什么不对劲的征兆呢
But what if it's a sign that something is wrong?
听着 有可能
Listen, it could be.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表