when he robbed the pharmacy.
一觉得安全 就靠边停车吸毒了
Pulled over to dope up as soon as he thought it was safe.
往好处想 如果他挂了 纳税人能省下几百万
On the bright side, taxpayers save millions if he kicks it.
我们绝不希望嫌疑人死 佩恩警官
We never root for a suspect to die, Officer Penn.
对 当然
Yeah, totally.
我只是说…
I-I'm just saying--
终于 轮到我们行动了
Finally, a little action of our own.
今天凌晨报失的
Reported stolen early this morning.
靠近点 我打爆他的轮胎
Pull up close and I'll shoot out the tires.
我开玩笑的 哥们儿
I'm kidding, man.
哦 这下可惨了
Ooh, that hurt.
好了 什么…
OK, what--
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手
Police! Show me your hands!
让我看到你该死的手
Show me your damn hands!
啊 他跑了
Ah, he's running!
趴下 让我看到你的手
Get down! Show me your hands!
你该等我命令的
You should have waited.
德州佬 你刚才全做错了
That was all bad, Texas.
第一错 你在我正要下指令时
Strike one, you jumped out the car
就跳下了车
while I was trying to communicate.
万一我正要告诉你
What if I was trying to tell you
我看到枪了或者有第二个嫌疑人呢?
I saw a gun or a second suspect?
第二错 你跑到了我的射击路线上
Strike two, you ran out in front of my field of fire,
导致我即使有必要也无法开枪
so I couldn't engage even if I had to.
第三错 你独自冲向驾驶座一侧
And strike three, by going to that driver's side alone,
给副驾驶座留出了逃跑路线
you left an escape route out the passenger side.
更别提你那句
And don't even get me started
什么“打爆轮胎”的屁话了
on your little "shoot out the tires" comment.
那句话现在成了本案的永久记录
It is now a permanent part of this case.
现在听起来可能没什么
That may not sound like much now,
但等民权律师听到这话
but wait till a civil liberty attorney hears about it.
你可能得给这小子开好几年的支票
Might be writing this kid checks for years.
好了 作为你牛仔作风的惩罚
All right, as punishment for being a cowboy,
你去把那辆失窃车上所有的车辆识别码都核对一遍
you're checking every VIN on that stolen vehicle
确保能对得上
to make sure it matches.
警长 那得花好几个小时
That'll take hours, Sarge.
是布拉德福德警长 不是警长
It's Sergeant Bradford, not Sarge.
你太急于惹麻烦了
You're way too eager to get in trouble,
所以我得让你慢下来
so I'm slowing you down.
退后
Back out.
等等 为什么?那警报是什么?
Wait. Why? What is that alarm for?
退后
Back out!
每个分局车♥库♥都有一个盖革计数器
Every department garage has a Geiger counter.
我们带回来的这辆车有放射性
This car we brought in is radioactive.
十二小时前 一枚手提箱核弹搭乘一艘海军货船
12 hours ago, a suitcase nuke arrived on a Naval cargo ship
从东欧运抵
from Eastern Europe.
那是乌克兰的冷战遗物
It's a Cold War relic from Ukraine
本应被移交销毁
that got turned over for demolition.
一个安全护卫队本应将它运往俄克拉荷马州
A secure convoy was meant to take it to Oklahoma
进行退役处理 但核弹却失踪了
to be decommissioned, but the nuke went missing
在黎明前某个时间点从港口
at the port sometime before dawn.
这到底是怎么发生的?
How the hell does that happen?
这正是我们一直在拼命想搞清楚的
That's what we've been desperately trying
还有是谁偷的
to figure out, along with who took it
以及他们到底打算用它干什么
and what the hell they're planning on doing with it.
你们就没想过通知洛杉矶警局吗?
And you didn't think to inform the LAPD?
上头施加了很大压力 要求保密
There's been a lot of pressure to keep this quiet,
以免引起民众恐慌
not to panic people.
我反对过
I argued against it,
但这是食物链上层的决定
but the decision was made up the food chain.
你跟我们一起
You're with us.
去研究你的菜鸟手册吧
Go study your Rook Book.
关上
Close that.
今天早上 港口有一枚战术核武器被盗
A battlefield nuke was stolen from the port this morning.
原始的背包式核弹重约80磅
And the OG backpack runs about 80 pounds,
机动性非常高
making it highly mobile.
那辆失窃车的车主你了解多少?
What do you know about the stolen car's owner?
保罗·斯科维尔 31岁 港口的保安
Paul Scoville, 31, rent-a-cop at the port.
最近刚离婚
Recently divorced.
我猜有经济问题
I assume money problems,
但在我查到他的财务状况前还不能确定
but I can't confirm till I pull his financials.
知道他现在在哪儿吗?
Any idea where he is now?
不知道 打他家电♥话♥ 手♥机♥ 都没回应
No. Called his house, his cell, haven't heard back.
但我五秒钟前刚发现他是嫌疑人
But I just found out he's a person of interest
五秒钟前
five seconds ago.
我会让局里去申请搜查令
I'll have the office work on the warrants.
也查他的同伙吗?- 当然
Known associates, too? - Oh, absolutely.
我们这次要把所有能查的都申请上
We are gonna piggyback the whole menu on this.
住所 电♥话♥ 储物柜 邮政信箱
Home, phone, storage lockers, PO boxes,
所有已知的同伙也都一样
and the same for all known associates.
任何能和他建立明确联♥系♥的人
Anyone we can establish a clear nexus with.
我去调动人♥质♥救援队
I'll mobilize HRT.
你能让特警队跟上进度吗?
Can you get Metro and SWAT up to speed?
当然 - 好
Of course. - Good.
我们得准备好装备
We're gonna need to get ready and gear up,
因为一旦需要行动
because when it is time to move,
我们就必须迅速行动
we are gonna need to move fast.
收到
Copy.
嘿
Hey.
他们正式宣布死亡时间是13点29分
They officially called time of death at 1329.
好的
Right.
记下来
Write that down.
他们还得进行尸检
And they still have to do an autopsy,
但看起来很明显是药物过量 所以…
but it seems pretty clear it was an overdose, so--
听着 关于刚才的事
Listen, about earlier.
不 听着 我懂
No, look, I get it.
这是你的第一具尸体
It's your first dead body.
那些液体让你受不了了
All those fluids, it got to you.
但我们必须保护现场
But we have to protect the scene.
是的 不 我…我…
Yeah, no, I--I--
是的 我们必须保护现场
yes, we got to protect the scene,
但事情没那么简单
but it's not that simple.
我…
I--
这不是我第一次见到药物过量
this is not my first OD.
我高二时有个女朋友
I had this girlfriend back in junior year of high school,
舞会后我找到了她
and I found her after prom
在罗里·哈彻家的浴室里
in a bathroom at Rory Hatcher's house.
然后 嗯…
And, um...
她的眼睛翻上去了 你知道
she had her eyes rolled back, you know,
而且…
and--
她没呼吸了 所以我试着给她做心肺复苏
She wasn't breathing, so I tried to give her CPR,
但是…
but--
她嘴里呕吐物的味道
I couldn't get the taste of her sick out of her mouth
大概两天都没散去
for like two days.
如果我 嗯…我好像现在还能尝到
And I can still taste it if I, um--
我…
I--
今天在外面我不是在装娇气 好吗?
I wasn't being a delicate flower out there today, OK?
那一切都涌上心头了
It all just came rushing back.
我保证不会再发生了
And I promise it's not gonna happen again.
赛斯 那太可怕了
Seth, that's awful.
很抱歉你经历了这些
I'm sorry that happened to you.
但做我们这行 必须把个人感情和工作分开
But in this job, we have to separate from the personal.
这是我们必须做的最难的事
It's the hardest thing we have to do.
因为如果我们失控了 就会出大事 对吧?
Because if we lose control, bad things happen, right?
明白
Understood.
就在这边
Right over here.
有消息吗?
Any news?
丈夫几分钟前在手术台上死了
Husband died on the table a few minutes ago.
她还不知道
She doesn't know yet.
天啊 太惨了 他们怎么不告诉她?
Man, that's rough. Why haven't they told her?
我们让他们先等一下
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表