我就是追捕你前夫的人
I'm the man hunting your ex-husband.
马尔瓦多
Malvado.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我们想要的是同一件事
We want the same thing.
要杰森死
Jason dead.
你是通缉犯 我应该打911
You're a wanted man. I should call 911.
打吧
Go ahead.
让他们把我抓起来
Have me arrested.
然后用你的余生担心杰森
And spend the rest of your life worrying about Jason.
或者你可以让我走
Or you could let me go
就再也不用担心他了
and never have to worry about him again.
可以吗
May I?
这个号♥码无法追踪
This number cannot be traced.
但消息会传到我这里
But messages will get back to me.
如果你有杰森下落的消息 就告诉我
If you hear of Jason's whereabouts, let me know.
我会结束你的噩梦
And I will put an end to your nightmare.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you OK?
嘿 是的 我没事
Hey. Yeah, I'm fine.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how dangerous this was?
哦 你看 我的手♥机♥响了
Oh, look, my phone is ringing.
计划是让你待在公♥寓♥里的
The idea was that you stay in the apartment.
结果突然之间 联邦法警
All of a sudden, I got marshals
打爆我的电♥话♥说你失踪了
blowing up my phone telling me you've gone missing?
你差点把我吓出心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
等等 法警怎么知道我离开了
Wait, how is it the Marshals know I left?
他们在跟踪我的手♥机♥吗
Are they tracking my phone?
我们在露西公♥寓♥外安排了人手
We had a guy posted outside Lucy's apartment.
监视我吗
To spy on me?
是为了保护你
To protect you.
以防杰森识破计策 去那里找你
In case Jason saw through the ruse and went after you there.
我们能进店里去吗 拜托
Can we get back in the shop, please?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
你一开始来这里干什么
What were you even doing down here in the first place?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
在我们开始之前
Before we get started,
我想让我们先达成共识
I'd like to get us on the same page
关于我们该如何交谈
as to how we speak to each other.
我是说 我们或许有
I mean, we may have...
理念不同
well, differing philosophies,
但这不代表我们不能以礼相待
but it doesn't mean we can't be cordial to one another.
这里轮不到你来定规矩
You don't make the rules here.
我想我说了算
I think I kind of do.
我是说 肯定有很多悲痛欲绝的家庭
I mean, you must have a lot of very distressed families
迫切地需要答案
who are desperate for answers.
而我愿意告诉你们一切
And I am willing to tell you everything.
但我希望被当成人 而不是怪物对待
But I expect to be treated like a person, not a monster.
当然 我们可以做到
Sure, we can do that.
我们就听着
We will just listen.
无论你想告诉我们什么
Whatever you want to tell us.
这个开着吗
These on?
是的 正在录音
Yes, you're being recorded.
重点不在于杀戮
It's not the killing.
你可能会这么认为
You'd think it would be.
那是最无趣的部分
It's the least interesting part.
期待 计划
The anticipation, the planning...
那才让我兴奋
That puts a wind in my sails.
杀戮本身对我来说更像是吃饭
The killing itself is more like eating for me.
是必要的 但是
Necessary, but...
不像准备过程那样让人全面兴奋
not as holistically stimulating as the lead-up.
而
Now...
追捕我的猎物
hunting my victims,
真正地感受他们的恐惧
really feeling their fear...
那简直
That just...
让我感到充实
fills me up.
杀戮结束后 我往往会感到有些
When the killing's done, I tend to feel a little...
内心空虚 甚至孤独
empty inside, lonely even.
所以 我
So then, I...
就必须再来一次
have to do it again.
你说的可是活生生的人
These are human beings you are talking about.
你没有丝毫悔意吗
You don't feel any kind of remorse?
你吃汉堡的时候会有悔意吗
Do you feel remorse when you eat a burger?
你把尸体怎么处理了
What did you do with the bodies?
埋了
Buried them.
埋在哪
Where?
我带你们去怎么样
How about I show you?
好吧 你可以待在这里直到我下班
All right, you can stay here till the end of shift,
然后露西会过来
and then Lucy will be here
带你回她的公♥寓♥
to bring you back to her apartment.
我是你的妻子 约翰 我不是你的下属
I'm your wife, John. I don't work for you.
免得你忘了
And in case you've forgotten,
我可是花了整整三周时间
I literally spent the last three weeks
在德国接受战术军事训练
doing tactical military training in Germany.
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
诺兰 诺瓦克说出了他的抛尸地点
Nolan, Novak gave up the location of his dump site.
支援正在路上
Units on their way.
我需要你们去那里跟他们会合
I need you guys to meet them there.
好的 嗯 我们回头再说
Right, um, we'll finish this later.
嗯 说定了
Mm-hmm. - Promise.
呃 麻烦你看着她
Uh, would you watch her, please?
你是个成年人了
You're a grown-ass woman.
我可不是你的保姆 谢谢
I'm not babysitting you. - Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey there.
你真该从那边拍
You really want to be shooting from that side.
我这边完全背光
I'm completely backlit.
而且无意冒犯 但如果你们想顺利地
And no offense, but if you want to have an easy time
把纪录片卖♥♥给Hulu之类的平台
selling the doc to Hulu or whatever,
就该拍我的脸 而不是 你懂的
you want to see my face and not the, you know,
随便哪个警♥察♥
random cops.
观众才真正在乎这个
That's what people actually care about.
嘿 我们有发现了
Hey, we got something.
♪ 你精心描画的脸庞 ♪
♪ Your painted face take extra care ♪
♪ 小心翼翼不敢呼吸 ♪
♪ Careful not to breathe the air ♪
♪ 一个花言巧语的阴影 ♪
♪ A silver-tongued shadow ♪
♪ 一场粗俗的瘟疫 ♪
♪ A vulgar infection ♪
♪ 一个花言巧语的生物 ♪
♪ A silver-tongued creature ♪
♪ 这场自欺欺人 ♪
♪ This self-deception ♪
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没把人埋在那边
I didn't bury anyone over there.
包裹方式都一样 它们肯定是你的
They're all wrapped the same. They must be yours.
我对天发誓 我杀的人都在那边
I swear to God, all my kills are back there.
这些不是我的
These aren't mine.
那个埋尸地会让我做噩梦的
I'm gonna have nightmares about that burial site.
我现在不应该更麻木些吗
Shouldn't I be more hardened by now?
我 我应该的 对吧
I--I should, right?
不 你的同理心是你最好的品质
No, your empathy is your best quality.
真的吗 最好的品质吗
Really? Best quality?
嗯 也有些别的优点
Well, there are certain others.
最好在非工作场合讨论
Best discussed in a non-professional setting.
谢谢你马上过来 当然
Thanks for coming right over. - Yeah, of course.
你们看到尸体了 是的
You saw the bodies? - Yes.
我们没有打开任何一个
We didn't unwrap any of them
担心会破坏DNA证据
for fear of compromising DNA evidence.
它们都被送往市区的停尸房♥了
They're all being sent to our morgue facility downtown.
各位 请回避一下
Give us the room, guys.
嘿 很高兴再次见到你
Hey. Good to see you again.
我也是
Likewise.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表