注意安全
Be safe out there.
乐意效劳
Happy to do it.
暴躁警♥察♥ 说什么呢
#GrumpyCop says what?
这事儿是过不去了 是吧
I'm never gonna live this down, am I?
有我在 你就甭想
Not if I can help it.
你今晚订酒店房♥间了吗
Did you book a room for tonight at the hotel?
嗯 订了
Yeah, I got one.
是啊 都安排妥了
Yeah, we're all squared away.
哦 你看起来不太兴奋
Oh. You don't seem too excited.
不 我很兴奋啊
No, I am.
我们订的房♥间能看城市夜景
We got a view of the city.
好吧 你家也能看夜景啊
Okay. So does your house.
谢谢你帮我们布置
Thank you for helping us get set up.
当然 女士
Of course, ma'am.
呼
Whew.
你没事吧 - 哦 没事
Are you okay? - Oh, yeah.
我就是 呃 背好像扭了一下
I just, uh, got a little tweak in my back.
应该是睡姿不对
I must have slept wrong.
你睡车里已经够惨了
Bad enough you're sleeping in your car.
现在还把你女朋友也塞进去了吗
Now you've got your girlfriend crammed in there, too?
其实 卢娜女士人很好
Actually, Ms. Luna was kind enough
帮我们拿到了一整周的酒店特♥价♥
to get us that special hotel rate for a full week.
但我在车里睡了这么久
But I've been sleeping in my car for so long,
我的背都忘了床是什么感觉了
my back doesn't remember what a bed feels like.
那 你们
Well, are you--are you--
你们在找公♥寓♥吗
are you looking for an apartment?
那是卡米拉的首要任务
That's number one on Camilla's agenda.
当然是
Sure is.
这是搜查令收据
Here are those search warrant receipts.
谢了
Appreciate it.
不客气
Anytime.
哦 还有 我今晚的男伴泡汤了
Oh, and I struck out on my plus one for tonight
所以我多了一张票 你们谁想要吗
so I got an extra ticket, if either of you wants it.
我有伴了 谢谢
I am covered, thanks.
詹姆斯和我今晚有个正式约会
James and I are doing a proper date night tonight.
我们请了保姆 还订了房♥间
We got a sitter and booked a room.
姐妹 我也是
Girl, same.
不过票给我吧
But I'll take it off your hands.
酷 谢了
Cool. Thanks.
待会儿见
See you later.
等着看我怎么惹麻烦吧
Watch me get into trouble.
嘿 宝贝 有什么事吗
Hey, babe. What's up?
你知道你最讨厌我
You know how you hate it when I play
给咱们的朋友当红娘了
matchmaker for our friends?
嗯 那是因为最后总会搞砸
Well, only because something inevitably goes sideways,
然后我们还得背锅
and then we get blamed for it
结果朋友也做不成了
and they're not our friends anymore.
嗯 我在考虑给基思·格雷厄姆介绍个对象
Well, I'm thinking of fixing up Keith Graham.
呃 好吧
Uh, 'kay.
你 你有什么计划
What's--what's the plan?
我邀请格雷琴来今晚的晚会
Well, I invite Gretchen to the gala tonight.
她刚恢复单身
She's newly single.
我介绍他俩认识 看看有没有火花
I introduce them and see if they hit it off.
这主意很糟吗 - 你开玩笑吧
Terrible idea? - Are you kidding?
这主意太棒了 我完全赞成
That's a great idea. I'm all for it.
你赞成吗 - 百分之百
You are? - 100%.
有什么需要我帮忙的尽管说
Just let me know if I can help in any way.
嗯 好的 再见
Um, okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
他拒绝你了
He shot you down?
不 他完全赞成
No, he's all in.
这真不像他
Which is really not like him.
也许他被圣瓦伦丁的精神感动了吧
Maybe he was touched by the spirit of Saint Valentine.
圣瓦伦丁精神 象征着忠贞的爱情,这一天也发展为西方的情人节
一切都很完美 但后来他变了
Everything was perfect, but then he started to change.
他剪了头发 减了肥 开始变得神神秘秘的
He cut his hair, lost weight, started acting secretive.
他不再共享手♥机♥位置了
He stopped sharing his phone location.
听着 这并不违法
Yeah, look, there's nothing illegal about that.
我在他办公桌抽屉里发现了女人的首饰
I found women's jewelry in his desk drawer.
我认为那是战利品
I think it was a trophy.
所以你认为你的前男友
So you think that your ex-boyfriend
是 是个连环杀手
is a--is a serial killer?
百分之百
100%.
你就真的想不出
And you really can't think of another reason
他瞒着你还有别的原因吗
he might hide things from you?
我只知道 他离开之后
All I know is, after he left,
他们就在塞普尔韦达盆地发现了那些尸体
they found those bodies in the Sepulveda Basin.
我觉得他就是你们在找的那个杀手
I think he's that killer you're looking for.
好吧 嗯 女士 根据
Okay, um, ma'am, based off of the evidence
你描述的证据 我认为更有可能的是
that you've described here, I think it's more likely that--
你的前男友出轨了
Your ex-boyfriend was cheating on you.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
长官
Sir.
女士 你的前男友不是连环杀手
Ma'am, your ex-boyfriend is not a serial killer.
他只是在对你进行精神操控
He's a gaslighter.
离开他你会过得更好
You're better off without him.
保重
Take care.
有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
简直是折磨
Pure agony.
我听说下周要下雨
I hear we're getting rain next week,
不过我们确实也需要水了
but I guess we need the water.
我住在山坡上
I live on a hillside.
对我来说下雨就意味着发大水
All rain means to me is flooding.
嗯
Huh?
还记得斯科特威克姆吗
Remember Scott Wickham?
不记得了
No.
他家的狗发现了那条腿 帮我们
His dog found that-- that leg and helped
破了北好莱坞无名氏案 - 哦 对
us solve the NoHo Doe case. - Yes.
是啊 你还跟他约会了
Yeah. You went on a date with him.
嗯 是的 我是说 约了好几次
Well, I mean, yeah, several.
我以为进展得挺顺利的 但他后来就玩消失了
And I thought things were going well, but he ghosted me.
哦 他现在在给你发短♥信♥吗
Oh. Is that him texting you right now?
是啊 他在“问候”我呢
Yeah. He's "checking in."
但这有点奇怪 是吧
But that's kind of weird, right?
为什么偏偏在情人节来问候呢
Why check in on Valentine's Day?
因为用现在年轻人的话说
Because that is, as the kids like to say,
这就是一次低调的约炮
a low-key booty call.
我该回他短♥信♥吗
Should I text him back?
我会回得很随意
I'll be real casual.
我很好
I'm good.
你呢
How are you?
哦 他已经又在输入了
Oh, he's already typing again.
7-Adam-15 发生415案件 斗殴进行中
7-Adam-15, 4-15 fight in progress.
卢塞恩酒店 702房♥间
Hotel Lucerne, room 702.
指挥中心 我们三♥级♥响应
Control, show us responding Code-3.
还在输入
Still typing.
华雷斯 - 是 长官
Juarez. - Yes.
专 专心点 长官 是的 长官
Head--head in the game, sir. Yes, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
拜托 我们需要帮助
Please, we need help.
冷静下来我就放你走
Calm down and I'll let you go.
告诉我她在哪!
住手 住手
Break it up. Break it up.
好了 放松
Come on. Easy.
他走进来就对莎莉动手动脚
He came in and got physical with Sally.
我只是在尽我的职责
I'm just doing my job.
你是她的皮条客吗
And you are her pimp?
不 伙计 我是安保
Nah, dude, security.
我是独♥立♥服务提供者
I'm an independent contractor,
这位先生预定了我一小时的
and this gentleman booked an hour
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表