It was like...
承认你不是那个男人
acknowledging that you're not the man
你以为自己是
that you thought you were.
这让我害怕
And that terrified me.
你知道吗?
You know?
现在她的小女儿正在里面为自己的生命而战
Now her little girl's in there fighting for her life
因为我太自豪了 无法接受自己的局限性
'cause I was too proud to accept my own limitations.
我太害怕
I was too scared
看起来虚弱
of looking feeble.
然后 所有的恐惧
And then, all that fear.
当我看到切尔西躺在地板上的那一刻
The second that I saw Chelsea laying on that floor,
我意识到我不知道什么是恐惧
I realized that I didn't know what fear was.
我…我不知道
I--I had no idea.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
嘿 我 呃 商店都准备好了
Hey, I, uh, got the shop all set up.
我很早就进来了 给它加油
I came in early to top it off with some gas.
我在轮胎里放了一些气
I put some air in the tires.
我甚至给你买♥♥了杯咖啡
And I even got you a coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道这并不能把昨天的错误
You know that doesn't wipe the slate clean
一笔勾销 对吧
from yesterday's mistakes, right?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
嗯 但其实 我想跟你谈谈那件事
Um, but actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我昨天迟到的原因
The reason I came in late yesterday
还有 呃 我在处理义警时分心的原因
and, uh, why I took my eye off the ball
嗯…
with the vigilante, um...
四年前 我被诊断出癌症
four years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer.
是恶性的 情况不太乐观
And it was aggressive, and my odds weren't very good.
但我确实…我战胜了它
But I did-- I did beat it.
但一周前 我去
But a week ago, I went in
做了些常规血检
to get some routine blood work done,
结果显示有异常
and my results came back as irregular.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这听起来压力很大
That sounds incredibly stressful.
塞斯 你知道 我…
Seth, you know, I'm--
我负责你在工作中的安全
I'm the one that's responsible for your safety on the job.
而你…你真的应该告诉我
And you--you really should have told me.
我知道 我知道 只是…
I know, I know. It's just...
当人们知道你生病了 对待你的方式就会不一样
people treat you different when they know that you're sick.
是的
Yeah.
但这不能当借口
But there's no excuses.
你是对的 我应该告诉你的
You're right. And I should have told you.
好吧 你什么时候能拿到结果?
Well, when do you get the results back?
我希望很快
Soon, I hope.
但是…
But--
感觉像永远一样
It feels like forever.
嗯
Mm.
是啊 我们现在也做不了什么 对吧?
Yeah, there's nothing we can do about that now, right?
不如我们专注于
What do you say we focus
今天别人的问题怎么样?
on other people's problems for today?
我很乐意
I'd love that.
我们有了模仿义警的线索
We have a lead on the copycat vigilante.
夜班接到一宗凶杀案
Midnight shift caught a homicide,
死者和昨天枪击案的受害者是同一个帮派的
a kid from the same gang as our shooting victim yesterday.
目击者看到守望者从现场逃跑
And witnesses saw The Watcher running from the scene.
我们深入调查发现两名受害者
We dug in and found that both victims
都是谋杀一名18岁女孩的重点嫌疑人
were persons of interest in the murder of an 18-year-old girl,
西耶娜·桑切斯 六个月前被枪杀
Sienna Sanchez, shot to death six months ago.
但地方检察官办公室无法说服任何人
But the DA's office couldn't convince anyone
作证指控该帮派 所以案子就搁浅了
to testify against the gang, and so the case fell apart.
所以你在想
So are you thinking
是西耶娜的家人在复仇?
someone from Sienna's family is out for vengeance?
说得通
It makes sense.
显然 我们的两名受害者
Apparently, our two victims
公开吹嘘这起谋杀案
bragged openly about the murder.
我们列出了她所有家人和朋友的名单
We made a list of all her family and friends
需要检查他们的不在场证明
that need to have their alibis checked.
我们希望巡逻队能帮忙核实这些
We were hoping patrol would help us knock those out.
当然了 无论你们需要什么
Of course. Whatever you need.
跟母亲谈话需要委婉一些
The mother's gonna need someone with a soft touch.
我会派诺兰和华雷斯去 他们懂得拿捏分寸
I'll send Nolan and Juarez. They'll be sensitive.
完美
Perfect.
伊梅尔达·桑切斯 47岁 寡妇
Imelda Sanchez, 47, widow.
还有其他孩子吗?- 不 只有西耶娜
Any other kids? - No, just Sienna.
几年内接连失去丈夫和孩子
And to lose her husband and her child
我的意思是 这足以让她心碎
within a few years, I mean, that'll break her heart.
也让她心肠变硬了
And hardened hers.
洛佩兹刚通过交通监控录像匹配到了伊梅尔达的车
Lopez just matched Imelda's car to a traffic cam footage
她当时正离开两起枪击案的区域
leaving the area of both shootings.
她就是模仿者
She's our copycat.
记住 不管她值不值得同情
Remember, sympathetic or not,
她是我们的谋杀嫌疑人 视为携带武器且危险
she's our murder suspect, considered armed and dangerous.
收到
Copy that.
看来第六街魔鬼帮
Looks like the 6th Street Devils
也已经查出伊梅尔达是凶手了
have figured out Imelda is the killer, too.
指挥中心 7-Adam-15
Patrol, 7-Adam-15,
诺顿街2202号♥外至少有四名武装人员
I have at least four armed men outside 2202 Norton.
未见房♥主伊梅尔达·桑切斯
No sign of Imelda Sanchez, homeowner.
我估计里面还有更多武装嫌疑人
I'm assuming more armed suspects inside.
请求支援和直升机支援 代码三
Requesting backup and airship, Code-3.
收到 Adam-15 支援和直升机正在途中
Copy Adam-15, backup and airship are en route.
伊梅尔达呢?
What about Imelda?
我们去看看能发现什么
Let's go see what we can see.
指挥中心 注意 7-Adam-15已到达现场 代码六
Control, be advised, 7-Adam-15 is Code-6,
正从后面接近桑切斯住所
approaching the Sanchez residence from the rear.
提醒响应单位注意可能发生友军误伤
Advise responding units to possible blue on blue.
啊
Ah!
闭嘴 - 放开我
Shut up! - Get off of me!
放开她 - 他们杀了我女儿
Let her go! - They killed my daughter!
退后
Back away.
躲到冰箱后面
Get behind the fridge.
7-Adam-100 我们所在地发生枪击
7-Adam-100, shots fired at our location.
7-Adam-15 我们在步行小巷里遭到攻击
7-Adam-15, we're under fire in the foot alley
在独♥立♥车♥库♥的东侧
on the east side of the detached garage.
该死
Damn.
嘿 你对大量使用闪光弹怎么看?
Hey, what's your position on the liberal use of flash-bangs?
扔
Do it.
陈 我们要用闪光弹炸他们
Chen, we're gonna flash-bang 'em.
准备好
Be ready.
他们子弹不多了 等他们换弹匣
They're low on ammo. Just wait for the reload.
收到
Copy.
就是现在
Now.
走
Let's go.
对一个跑卫来说 这一下铲得不错
Not a bad hit for a running back.
简 带走他
Jan, take him.
走
Let's go.
诺兰 我们在他们后面
Nolan, we're coming up behind them.
收到 我们在步行小巷里
Copy that. We're in the foot alley.
我们有四名枪手躲在本♥田♥车后面
We have four shooters posted up behind the Honda.
第六街魔鬼帮 你们被包围了 火力也被压制了
6th Street Devils, you are surrounded and outgunned.
你们有五秒钟的时间放下枪
You have five seconds to lay down your guns.
趴在地上 双臂和双腿张开
Get on the ground, arms and legs spread.
快点
Come on.
趴下
Get down.
你 趴下
You, down.
控制住伊梅尔达
Secure Imelda.
放下枪 马上
Drop the gun! Do it right now!
放下
Drop it!
伊梅尔达 放下枪
Imelda, drop the gun.
看看周围
Look around.
你不可能活着走出去
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表