我不知道
I don't know.
很高兴再次见到你们 警官们
So good to see you again, officers.
是希瑟叫我来的
Heather called me.
她想为艾莉亚的故事发声
She wants to champion Aria's story.
这不是很棒吗
Isn't that great?
现在这故事的切入点太吸引人了
It is such a captivating hook now.
你失去了妹妹 现在正努力拯救她的妹妹
You lost your sister, and you're fighting to save hers.
姐妹互助 名副其实
Sisters helping sisters, literally.
你现在必须离开
Uh, you need to leave right now.
是泰勒希望我在这儿
Taylor wants me here.
她说了不算 我说了算
She's not in charge. I am.
华♥莱♥士♥ 请帮我们把这位女士请出去
Wallace, could you help us escort this woman out please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你完事后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're done.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为她能帮上忙 你知道吗
I thought that she could help, you know?
也许有人听了她的节目会打电♥话♥提供线索
Someone might hear her show and call in with a tip.
听着 我知道你正想尽一切办法
Listen, I know you're trying everything you can,
但你需要相信我们
but you need to trust us.
好吧 我们会决定是否以及何时开通线索热♥线♥
OK, we'll decide if and when it's time to open a tip line.
好的 对不起
OK. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
听着 我们和艾莉亚的男友谈过了
Look, um, we talked to Aria's boyfriend,
还在核实他的不在场证明
and we're still verifying his alibi,
但到目前为止 他告诉我们的一切
but so far, everything he's told us
都与手♥机♥数据相符
has been backed up by the phone data.
亚伯说你家人对艾莉亚怀孕
Abel did say that your family wasn't happy
并不高兴
that Aria was pregnant.
我父母非常生气
My parents were very upset.
那你呢
And what about you?
我同意他们的看法
I agreed with them.
艾莉亚几乎是个天才
Aria's borderline genius.
她前途一片光明
She had such a bright future.
她为什么要生个孩子把一切都毁了呢
Why would she want to throw it all away by having a kid?
后来她开始说要放弃读研
And then she started talking about skipping grad school,
所以我告诉她 她在毁掉自己的人生
so I--so I told her that she was throwing her life away.
从那以后她就不回我电♥话♥了
That's when she stopped returning my calls.
如果她出了什么事 都是我的错
If something happened to her, it's my fault.
收到 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
网络犯罪部门利用钱包地址锁定了另一个杀手
Cyber unlocked another hitman using his crypto wallet.
丹尼·冯
Danny Feng,
白天是三合会的打手
leg breaker for the Triads by day,
晚上是职业杀手
hitman by night.
他的信♥用♥卡♥显示在同一家酒吧
His credit card has being used at the same bar
消费了几个小时 - 走吧
for the last few hours. - Let's go.
就是他 丹尼·冯
That's him. Danny Feng.
抱歉 不会英语
Sorry. No English.
洛杉矶警局 站住别动
LAPD. Hold it right there.
指挥中心 请求增援逮捕嫌犯
Control, requesting additional units to apprehend a suspect.
洛杉矶警局 让开 让开
LAPD move. Move, move!
亚裔男性 三十多岁 皮夹克 蓝色牛仔裤
Asian male, late 30s, leather jacket, blue jeans.
让开 让开 - 让开
Move, move. - Move, out of the way.
借过 让开 - 让开 让开
Excuse us. Move up. - Move, move, move.
洛杉矶警局 让开 - 让开
LAPD, move. - Out of the way.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
双手抱头
Interlace your fingers behind your head.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
7-Adam-15 请求救护车 一名持致命武器攻击案受害者
7-Adam-15 requesting RA unit for a victim of ADW.
已失去意识
Not conscious.
对 嗯哼 对 对
Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah.
我们的计算机犯罪部门会很感激
Our Computer Crimes Unit will appreciate
你们能提供的任何帮助 谢谢
any help you can give. Thanks.
我完成了对培训视频的审查
I completed my review of the training videos.
如您所见 这些材料严重不足
As you'll see, the materials are severely lacking.
它们没有反映出任何当前的变化
They don't reflect any of the current changes
无论是方法还是协议
in methods and protocol,
由于没有真正的指导 每个人都被迫想出
and with no real guidance, everyone is forced to come up
自己的解决方案
with their own solutions.
这很全面 - 谢谢您 长官
This is thorough. - Thank you, sir.
在最后您会看到一份正式的提案
At the end, you'll find a formal proposal.
经您批准后 我将提交审核
With your approval, I'll submit it for review.
这不是个好主意 - 呃 长官
That's not a good idea. - Uh, sir?
没有什么比洛杉矶警局的官僚作风更慢了
There's nothing slower than LAPD bureaucracy.
你觉得里奇·罗利请求过许可吗
Do you think Rich Rowley asked for permission?
据我所知 他架起一台摄像机
As far as I can tell, he set up a camera
就开始改进了
and started improving.
那你就去办吧
Then get to it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
双手抱头
Interlace your fingers behind your head.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我发现了一些东西
I got something.
那是马尔瓦多 - 你确定吗
That's Malvado. - Are you sure?
我非常确定
I am positive.
他的脸已经刻在我的记忆里了
His face is burned into my memory.
他太聪明了 不可能在网站上兜售自己的服务
He's way too smart to sell his services on a website,
即使是暗网也不可能
even if it is the dark web.
这意味着他是被雇来清理门户的杀手
Which means he was a hitter hired to clean up the mess.
是的 但被谁雇佣的 - 我有消息了
Yeah, but hired by who? - I got news.
我们也是 我们杀手的杀手是马尔瓦多
So do we. Our hitman's hitman is Malvado.
该死 把他拿下可就立大功了
Damn, taking him off the table would be major.
你有什么消息
What's your news?
网络犯罪部门筛选了我们两名死去的刺客的
Cyber culled through the client list
客户名单
of our two dead assassins,
发现他们有一个共同的客户
and they have one client in common,
一个名叫'暗影突袭'的人
someone named ShadowStrike.
你认为这个'暗影突袭'
And you think this ShadowStrike
雇佣马尔瓦多来掩盖他的踪迹
hired Malvado to cover his tracks?
完全正确 - 知道'暗影突袭'是谁吗
Exactly. - Any idea who ShadowStrike is?
不知道 但我们设法将他与第三个杀手联♥系♥起来
No, but we have managed to connect him to a third hitman
或者说是杀手夫妇
or hit couple--
俄♥罗♥斯♥刺客 纳迪亚和伊戈尔
the Russian assassins, Nadia and Igor.
探员十分钟前在韩国城逮捕了他们
Agents arrested them ten minutes ago in Koreatown.
我和我的搭档都是退伍军人
My partner and I are both ex-military.
我们被绑♥架♥ 折磨 隔离数周
We've been kidnapped, tortured, and isolated for weeks.
我们有足够的耐力和力量
We have the stamina and strength
足以承受最残酷的审讯手段
to withstand even the most brutal interrogation tactics.
我们没杀人 我发誓
We didn't kill anyone, I swear!
我们只是在搞一个骗局
We were-- we were running a scam,
骗那些走投无路的人
to--to con desperate people.
我们告诉客户他们必须先用比特币支付一半定金
We told the client they have to pay half up front in Bitcoin,
然后我们就跑路 我的名字是扎克
and then we ghost them. My name is Zack.
我其实是克利夫兰人 - 那纳迪亚呢
I'm literally from Cleveland. - And Nadia?
什么 你是说凯莉吗
What, you mean Kailey?
我们从小在同一个街区长大
We grew up in the same neighborhood.
哦 等等 她还在装俄♥罗♥斯♥口音吗
Oh, wait, is she still doing the accent?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我也该说有口音的英语吗
Was I supposed to be doing the accent?
该死 扎克
Damn it, Zack.
无所谓 我还是什么都不会告诉你们
Whatever, I'm still not telling you anything
除非有豁免协议
without some kind of an immunity deal.
我们正在追捕一个真正的杀手 他在干掉
We're hunting a real hitman who's taking out hitmen
'暗影突袭'雇佣过的杀手
that ShadowStrike has used.
我保证如果你现在帮我们 你会得到更好的交易
I guarantee you'll get a better deal
而不是等到又有人被杀之后
if you help us now, rather than after another murder.
'暗影突袭'六个月前联♥系♥了我们
ShadowStrike made contact six months ago.
想让我们去奥海镇杀个人
Wanted us to kill someone in Ojai,
但他一眼就看穿了我们的骗局
but he saw through our scam right away,
所以我们没得到更多信息了
so we never got any more information than that.
再也没联♥系♥过我们
Never heard from him again.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表