《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie."
不要对他吐
Don't puke on him.
这不是我第一次处理药物过量
This is not my first OD.
我高中的时候有个女朋友
I had this girlfriend back in high school.
舞会后我在一间浴室里找到了她
I found her after prom in a bathroom.
四年前 我被诊断出患有癌症
Four years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer.
鉴于持续的负面影响
Given our continued fallout
都是莫妮卡和布莱尔 伦敦制♥造♥的烂摊子导致的
from the mess Monica and Blair London created,
韦斯利·埃弗斯已被派到这里
Wesley Evers has been assigned here
确保我们都循规蹈矩
to make sure we're flying right.
我要怎么在安吉拉·洛佩兹身边工作
How I'm supposed to work next to Angela Lopez
而我满脑子想的都是我多么想
when all I can think about is how much I want to--
马尔瓦多是个传说
Malvado is a myth...
犯罪界的夜魔
The criminal equivalent of the boogeyman.
好吧 显然 南方阵线雇他去杀杰森
Well, apparently, Southern Front hired him to kill Jason.
我们有相同的目标
We have the same goal.
你只要离开 你的麻烦就解决了
All you have to do is leave and your problems go away.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
我知道你喜欢喝燕麦奶
I know you like oat milk,
但是店里卖♥♥完了 所以我买♥♥了杏仁奶
but the store was out, so I got almond.
希望你别介意
I hope that's OK.
啊 哈喽 我美丽的妻子
Ah. Hello, my beautiful wife.
嘿 我只是想来问问情况
Hey, I just wanted to check in
看看我的新款替代品表现如何
and see how it's going with my newer replacement model.
嗨 贝利
Hi, Bailey.
是啊 瑟琳娜不是替代品
Yeah, Celina is not a replacement.
她是 呃 诱饵
She's, uh, bait.
而且没人能取代你 因为你最棒了
And no one could replace you because you are awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 真的有这个必要吗
Now, is this really necessary?
我们有联邦法警7x24小时看着房♥子
We have U.S. Marshals watching the house 24 7,
而且杰森正在被一个杀手追杀
and Jason is being hunted by a hitman.
我能回家吗
Can I please come home?
当然 你百分之百可以回家
Yeah, you can 100% come home
只要你能看着我的眼睛告诉我
if you can look me in the eye and tell me
杰森不是一个不择手段的变♥态♥
that Jason's not a relentless psychopath
会为了报复你而不惜一切代价
that would risk everything to get back at you
背叛他
for betraying him.
好吧 算你赢了
OK, fine. You win.
但我在这里快憋疯了
But I'm climbing the walls here.
无意冒犯 没事
No offense. - None taken.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
我是说 瑞秋也在这 的确有点挤
I mean, with Rachel here, it is a little snug.
喂
Hey.
哦 那么有什么进展吗
Oh, so have we had any movement
关于那个据说和杰森同居的神秘女人
on the mystery woman that Jason is supposedly shacked up with?
没有 但鉴于杰森的过往
No, but given Jason's history,
我猜她可能是那种孤独又富有的类型
I would say she's probably the lonely, wealthy type.
是的 这就能给他提供资源
Yeah, which would give him the resources
让他能继续躲藏
to stay under the radar.
好的
OK.
好吧 如果我不能回家
Well, if I can't come home,
你能帮我收拾些东西吗
can you please pack up some of my things
然后交给露西
and give them to Lucy?
我会把清单发给你
I'll text you a list.
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
而且 呃
And, uh--
哦
Oh.
也许晚点 我们可以找点时间独处一下
Maybe a little later, we can find some personal time?
不会有独处时间
There will be no personal time
直到我们能躺在自己的床上
until we're in our own bed.
我保证今晚就抓到杰森
I will have Jason caught by tonight.
♪ 我要为你赢下胜利 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 我知道你希望我这么做 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
嘿 我只想重申一下
Hey, I just want to reiterate
我知道我上周做错了
I know what I did last week was wrong.
而且我对于公众的任何追捧都不感到高兴
And I take no delight in any of the public fanfare
围绕着我的英雄事迹
around my hero moment
那个 我们的 我们共同的英雄事迹
that--our--our hero moment that we had together.
我只是 因为轮换教官那事 我有点不在状态
I just--I fell out of my groove with the whole TO swap thing.
所以我只是 很高兴能回到我的老搭档身边
So I'm just--I'm happy to be back with my OG.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
没人喜欢马屁精 雷德利
No one likes a suck-up, Ridley.
我们走 是 长官
Let's go. - Yes, ma'am.
你对这番可悲的自我检讨还有什么要补充的吗
Anything you wanna add to this sad mea culpa?
长官 我不是想博取好感
I'm not looking for any extra credit, sir.
我只是想尽可能做好准备
I just want to be prepared as possible
应对今天可能发生的任何事
for whatever the day holds.
准备只是成功的一半
Preparation is only half the battle.
我只在乎你在街上的表现
All I care about is how you perform on the streets
当你肾上腺素飙升的时候
when your adrenaline's high
而你又想当动作明星的时候
and you want to be an action star.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我会控制住我的冲动 长官
I'll keep the wild horses locked in the stable, sir.
请在非工作时间看手♥机♥
Check your phone on your own time, please.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
哦 哇 消息一直进来
Oh, wow. They just keep coming in.
好吧 说真的 到底怎么回事
OK, seriously, what's going on right now?
我 抱歉
I--sorry.
我只是 我在等我的检查结果出来
I'm just--I'm waiting on my test results to come in.
我有点神经兮兮的
I'm a little bit paranoid.
哦 对了 嗯 有什么消息吗
Oh, that's right. Well, um, did you get any news?
没有
No.
这些只是通知
These are just notifications
通知我在网上被提到了
that my name is being mentioned somewhere online.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
是的 抱歉 我会收起来
Yeah, sorry. I'll put it away.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
哇 这些都是好评 都是友好的评论
Wow. They just--they're good. They're nice comments.
飞行模式 对
Airplane mode. - Right.
埃弗斯先生
Mr. Evers.
欢迎回来 韦斯利 嘿
Welcome back, Wesley. - Hey.
肖恩 嘿
Sean, hey.
我特地来欢迎你回来
I just wanted to be here to welcome you back.
你不在 办公室都不一样了
The office wasn't the same without you.
我是说 我很高兴能回来
I mean, I'm glad to be back,
整个中威尔希尔警局也是
as is the entire Mid-Wilshire Station.
显然 他们不喜欢被监督
Apparently, they don't appreciate oversight.
是啊 好吧 听着
Yeah, well, look,
我相信你有很多工作要忙
I'm sure you have a lot to catch up on,
但地方检察官的选举
but the district attorney election
就快到了 我只是想确认一下
is right around the corner, and I just wanted to be sure
我能得到你的支持
I could count on your endorsement.
嗯
Hmm.
韦斯利
Wesley.
哦 你真是越活越年轻了
Oh, you are aging backwards.
哦
Oh.
我只是想说欢迎回来
I just wanted to say welcome back
顺便看看你的笔够不够用
and make sure you're all squared pen-wise.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
想得美 薇薇安
Nice try, Vivian.
但你别想用这种方式收买♥♥我
But you're not going to buy your way to a win here.
你不觉得没有安全感的男人很让人倒胃口吗
Don't you find an insecure man such a turnoff?
我跟没有安全感差了十万八千里
I am lightyears from insecure.
总之 我很希望能得到你的支持
Anyway, I would love your endorsement.
好的 好的
OK. - OK.
再见 好的
Bye. - OK.
你知道 我年轻的时候
You know, in my younger days,
她真的会把我惹毛
she really would have gotten under my skin.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表