来吧 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
你总是说要做正确的事
You're always talking about doing the right thing.
现在就是机会
This is it.
你保证他会安全吗
You promise he'll be safe?
百分之百
100%.
绝对
100%. -
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我需要空中视野
All right. I need eyes in the air.
交给我
You got it.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
只有一望无际的沙漠
Just a lot of desert.
快啊 约翰 你在哪儿
Come on, John. Where are you?
你知道 昨晚在汽车旅馆看到你
You know, it really warmed my heart
我心里挺暖的
to see you at the motel last night.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
你是警♥察♥ 我是罪犯
You're a cop, and I'm a criminal.
但我们之间的关系是我这辈子最稳定的一段
But ours is the most stable relationship I've ever had.
那可真是太可悲了
That is truly sad.
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah, you're telling me.
既然我们现在是铁哥们了 你介意告诉我
Well, since we're BFFs now, you mind telling me
你和杰森是怎么越狱的吗
how you and Jason managed to escape from prison?
是莫妮卡干的
That was Monica.
她需要一些监狱情报
Yeah, she needed some prison intel.
我用情报换了个脱身的机会
I leveraged an exit package.
不过你问之前我先说了 我不知道她在哪儿
But before you ask me, I have no idea where she is.
但我知道她在图谋一件大事
But I know she's onto something big.
这地图 我有点搞不懂...不
Um, I'm having trouble figuring out--no.
我分不清这是N还是W
I can't tell if this is a N or a W
还是M
or an M.
你看这像什么
What does that look like to you?
是W
It's a W.
那条通向食指的线
And that line going up toward the index finger,
代表的是我们十分钟前经过的干涸河床
that would be the dry river bed we passed ten minutes ago.
该死 我错过了
Damn it, I missed it.
好吧 看来我们得掉头了
Well, I guess we'll turn around.
等等 我好像看到... 好像是个人
Wait, I think I see a-- I think that's a person.
那是仙人掌
That's a cactus.
不 那绝对是...那是...那是仙人掌
No, that's definitely-- that's a--that's a cactus.
他们可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
等等 我看到一道闪光
Wait, I saw a flash.
是车窗的反光
It's from a car window.
对 就是他们
Yes, that's them.
就是这儿
Here it is.
你怎么这么确定
How can you be so sure?
哈
Huh.
我没想到会这么直白
I didn't expect it to be so literal.
开始挖吧
Get digging.
奥斯卡 我被这样铐着
It's gonna be a little hard to dig
可不好挖
while I'm cuffed like this, Oscar.
约翰 你这表情真够丧的
Well, that's a real sad face emoji, John.
要是我轰掉你几根脚趾
Maybe if I blew off a few toes,
挖起宝来会不会更费劲
how much harder would that make the digging?
有脚印吗 没有 看不清楚
Any footprints? - No. I don't know.
也许我们该从车南边开始搜
Maybe we should have headed south from the car.
我看看
Let me see.
我会往右边走 深入峡谷
You know, I'd head up further right, up the canyon.
找到了 就是他们
Yes, there. That is them.
快点 快点 我赶时间
Come on, chop, chop. I'm on a schedule.
快点吧
Come on.
哦 这悦耳的响声 成功了
Oh, that's the sweet clank of success.
快 把它挖出来
Come on, dig it out.
对了 打开它
That's it. Open it up.
啊
Ah.
把第二个也打开
Open the second one.
我的天
Oh, mama.
比我想象的还多
There's more in there than I thought there was.
约翰 把箱子关上
Shut the box, John.
约翰 别误会了我们的关系
John, don't mistake
以为我会对你手下留情
our relationship status for compassion.
他要开枪打你搭档吗
Is he about to shoot your partner?
在杀了你之前 我可以让你好好吃点苦头
I can hurt you a lot before I kill you.
然后再去找你老婆算账
Then I'll go after your wife.
没错
Yes, he is.
用无人机撞他 什么
Hit him with the drone. - What?
或者我给你个痛快 并且放过她
Or I can just do it quick and painless and leave her be.
把那该死的箱子关上
Shut the damn box.
用无人机使劲撞向奥斯卡
Fly the drone into Oscar as hard as you can.
我这么做会惹上麻烦吗
Am I gonna get in trouble for this?
不 你会成为英雄
No, you are gonna be a hero.
快 用那该死的无人机撞他
Now, hit him with the damn drone.
哇
Whoa!
看来接我的人来了
Looks like my ride's here.
接我的人也到了
So is mine! -
趴到脚垫那儿去 好的
Get down in the footwell. - Oh, okay!
天啊 不
Oh, my God! Oh, no.
不 不 不
Oh! Oh, no. Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no.
快开车 快走
Go! Go now!
该死
Damn it!
该死
Damn it.
天啊 无人机那一下救了我的命
Oh, boy. That drone strike saved my ass.
是你干的吗 不 是那孩子
Was that you? - No, that was the kid.
现在安全了吗
Is it safe?
嗯 你没事吧
Yeah. You okay?
没事
All good.
飞得漂亮 小子 我欠你个人情
Nice flying, kid. I owe you one.
别客气
Don't worry about it.
这段录像太绝了 哇哦
This is killer footage. - Huh, wow.
对某些人来说 总有好处
There's always a silver lining for someone.
对我们来说 好在奥斯卡空手而归
Bright side for us, Oscar left empty-handed.
我能拿一个吗
Can I--can I have one?
你好 海蒂 谢谢你再过来一趟
Hi, Heidi. Thanks for coming back in.
关于你丈夫 我还有几个问题要问
I just had a few follow-up questions about your husband.
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
我们会尽快结束的
I'll try to have you out of here as quick as possible.
需要什么尽管说
Whatever you need.
我只想让这一切都过去
I'm just ready to put this all behind me.
完全可以理解
Perfectly understandable.
你家附近最近有什么可疑活动吗
Have you seen any suspicious activity
比如有人闯入 或出现陌生人
around your home lately?
有没有人试图闯入
Any break-in attempts, strangers on your property,
或丢失笔记本电脑之类的设备
missing laptops or devices?
没有 完全没有
No, nothing like that.
我是说 我整天自己在家带两个孩子
I mean, it's just me at home with two toddlers all day,
所以真发生什么怪事 我可能还会觉得挺刺♥激♥的
so if anything fishy happened, I'd probably find it exciting.
我懂
I hear that.
你对IP地址了解多少
How much do you know about IP addresses?
一窍不通 我也是
Nothing. - Me neither.
不过据楼上那帮技术宅说
But according to the nerds upstairs,
博雅娜发给朱利叶斯的信息
Boyana's messages to Julius
并不是从东欧发来的
weren't coming from Eastern Europe.
而是从你家里发出来的
They were coming from your house.
什么 我知道 很疯狂是吧
What? - I know. Crazy, right?
但如果没有其他人登入你家网络
But if no one else had access
朱利叶斯也不可能自己网骗自己
and Julius didn't catfish himself,
那就只剩一个嫌疑人了
that leaves one suspect.
那就是你
You.
我不是故意要把事情搞成这样的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我丈夫一直都很好骗
My husband has always been gullible.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表