Hello.
赏金猎人兰迪在此
Skip Tracer Randy here.
什么
How--
希望你喜欢昨晚的小把戏
Hope you enjoyed your little stunt last night.
价格涨到三倍
The price has tripled.
行 我不在乎
Fine, I don't care.
让我看看她怎么样了
Just show me she's OK.
我想知道她没事
I want to know she's all right.
她好得很
She's fine.
你有一小时给我们转一千五百万的比特币
You got one hour to send us $15 million in Bitcoin,
否则她就没那么好了
or she'll stop being fine.
我明白
I understand.
我会尽快转账
I will send as quickly as I can.
查斯蒂蒂 我的爱
Chastity, my love.
我不明白
I don't understand.
时间够长吗
Was that long enough?
不够 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
她最后用右手比划了什么
What was that she was doing at the end with her right hand?
我觉得她在打手语
I think she signed something.
你能 你能回放一下吗
Can you--can you play it back?
商场
Mall.
那不可能是个还在营业的商场
It can't be a functioning mall.
那个地方看起来像废弃了
That place looked abandoned.
我敢打赌是石田购物中心
I bet it's the Stonefield Mall.
那个地方已经关门一年了
That place has been shut down for a year.
是藏♥人♥♥质♥的绝佳地点
Perfect place to go underground with a hostage.
没错 - 好的
Right. - OK.
你在这里等着
Uh, you wait here.
交给我们了
We got this.
你做得对 伙计
You're doing the right thing, buddy.
听我说
Listen to me.
我为你骄傲 洛根
I'm proud of you, Logan.
你妈妈和我会一直陪着你
Your mom and I are going to be with you every step
无论发生什么
of the way, no matter what.
是啊
Yeah, right.
但我觉得这是个错误 老爸
But I'm thinking this is a mistake, though, Pops,
因为我根本没什么问题
because I don't really have a problem.
我只是做了几个错误的决定
I've just made a few bad decisions,
但我完全可以靠自己好起来 不用去戒毒所
but, uh, I could totally get better on my own without rehab.
所以我 - 嘿 嘿
So I-- - Hey, hey.
不不不不不 听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Listen to me.
我们谈过了 好吗
We talked about this, all right?
这个地方会让你好起来的 我保证
This place is going to make you better, I promise.
你要坚强 专心康复
You stay strong. Keep your head in the game.
你会没事的 好吗 - 好的
You're going to be fine, OK? - OK.
你可以的
You got this.
趴下
Get down!
指挥中心 这里是7-Adam-19
Control, this is 7-Adam-19.
日落大道北侧有枪声
We hear gunshots north of Sunset.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
趴低
Stay down!
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands!
不许动 - 是肖恩·德尔蒙特
Freeze! - That is Sean Del Monte.
司机倒下 乘客徒步逃跑
Driver's down. Passenger's on foot.
洛根 没事了 伙计 我们安全了
Logan, it's OK, buddy. We're good.
没事了 快下车
It's all right. Come on, get out.
我们安全了
We're good.
嘿
Hey.
我儿子中枪了 快叫救护车
My son's been shot! Get an ambulance!
钱一到账 我们就放人然后撤
The second the money lands, we drop the girl and take off.
钱会自动分到
The money's gonna be automatically split up
三个新账户里 我们每人一个
into three fresh accounts, one for each of us.
然后我们就分道扬镳
Then we go our separate ways.
好了 我们需要建立警戒线
All right, we need to establish a perimeter
同时特警队进行初步侦察
while SWAT does their initial recon.
准备好全套分诊急救包 以防万一
Get the full triage kit ready in case it's bad.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
那些肯定是兰迪招来的赏金猎人
Those have got to be Randy's vigilantes.
他们肯定是听警用频道听到了我们的行动
They must have heard about our operation on the police radio.
我们必须阻止他们
Well, we gotta stop them.
他们会害死查斯蒂蒂的
They're gonna get Chastity killed.
嘿
Hey!
等等 那是
Wait, is that--
我的天
Oh, my God.
查斯蒂蒂
Chastity?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you get away?
哦 他们正忙着为自己的天才之举沾沾自喜
Oh, they were too busy patting themselves on the back
完全把我给忘了
about being geniuses that they totally forgot about me,
所以我就自己逃出来了
so I rescued myself.
干得漂亮 - 他们把你关在哪儿
Yeah, you did. - Where were they holding you?
在一家老百货公♥司♥的后面
In the back of an old department store,
购物中心中区 一楼
mid mall, ground level.
他们有三个人 伊万 韦恩和马多克斯
There's three of them, Ivan, Wayne, and Maddox.
你没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you're OK.
嗯 我没事 哦 兰迪怎么样了
Yeah, I'm fine. Oh, how's Randy?
他都快担心死了 我们先送你上救护车
He's worried sick. Let's get you in the ambulance,
我来联♥系♥他 - 好
and I'll call him. - Yeah.
现在是清场行动
This is now a cleanup operation.
里面没有友方人员了 - 收到 长官
No friendlies left inside. - Yes, sir.
好了 行动吧
All right, let's do it.
我们为什么不朝他们开枪
Why aren't we shooting them?
用枪规定很明确
Shooting policy is clear.
我们需要有合理理由相信他们可能犯下重罪
We need probable cause they might commit a felony.
他们背上的机♥枪♥还不够吗
And the machine guns on their back don't give us that?
不 公民逮捕是合法的
No, it's not illegal to make a citizen's arrest
使用合理武力进行逮捕也一样
nor to use reasonable force to make that arrest.
这也包括使用武器
That includes using their weapons,
所以射杀武装平民不符合部门规定
so shooting armed civilians is not company policy.
他们在妨碍执法
They are interfering with police operations.
如果他们攻击我们 那就另当别论了
They come at us, all bets are off.
目标倒地
Target down.
你六点钟方向
On your 6:00!
警♥察♥ 下车
Police! Get off the bike!
隐蔽
Take cover!
铐住他 菜鸟
Cuff him, Boot.
老天 我们快离开这
Jesus, let's get outta here.
不是让你看着她吗 老兄
You were supposed to be watching her, man!
警♥察♥ 让我看到你们的手
Police, show me those hands!
喔喔 快走 快走快走
Whoa, whoa. Go, go, go, go, go!
快走
Go, go!
那个也铐上 菜鸟
Cuff that one too, Boot.
往左 - 收到
Go left. - Roger.
结束了
It's over!
很明显 你被困住了
Clearly, you are trapped.
否则你不会还待在这儿看着我
Otherwise you wouldn't be hanging around to look at me,
这意味着你想离开这里
which means you want to get out of here,
就得先过我这关
you gotta go through me.
现在 给我仔细听好了
Now, you listen very carefully.
我在靶场练习过几百个小时
I have logged hundreds of hours at the firing range,
而且我已经瞄准了你的位置
and I am sighted on your position,
也就是说 如果你决定硬闯
which means if you decide to fight your way out,
你百分之百会中枪
your chances of getting shot are 100%.
所以把枪扔出来
So throw out your gun,
趴在地上 手脚张开
get on the ground, arms and legs spread.
不许动
Do not move.
指挥中心 嫌疑人已被控制
Control, suspect in custody.
代码4
Code 4.
老实说
I am not gonna lie,
我真没想到这招能行
I am super surprised that worked.
嘿 我一听到消息就赶来了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表