走吧 她知道什么是911
Let's go. She knows what 911 is.
好吧 你告诉我要友好一点
Well, you told me to be friendly.
那种友好会让你被起诉
That kind of friendly will get you sued.
下次 专注于专业即可
Next time, just focus on professional.
嘿 对不起 先生 你有时间谈谈吗?
Hey, excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute to talk?
看情况 关于什么的?
Depends. What about?
嗯 这是陈警官
Well, this is Officer Chen.
我是雷德利警官
I'm Officer Ridley.
我们正在附近介绍自己
We're introducing ourselves around the neighborhood.
我们正在努力了解我们能做什么
以更好地服务社区
to better serve the community.
更好?孩子 你是新来的吗?
Better? Son, are you new?
事实上 是的 我…我是
Actually, yes, I--I am.
你必须原谅我
You're gonna have to forgive me.
我还在学习
I'm still learning.
好吧 那我来教育你
OK, well, then I'll educate you.
这曾经是一个养家糊口的好社区
This used to be a nice neighborhood to raise a family.
然后帮派开始进来 毒品也开始泛滥
And then the gangs started moving in and the drugs.
现在警♥察♥唯一出现的时候
And now the only time the police ever seem to show up
就是为了轻松逮捕
is to make an easy arrest
或者拿我们当像你这样的年轻警官的反面教材
or to use us as an example for young officers like yourself.
看到那边的守望者了吗?
See The Watcher there?
现在 我不知道守望者是在帮忙
Now, I don't know if The Watcher is helping,
还是在捣乱 或者只是疯了
hurting, or just plain crazy,
但至少他在这里
but at least he's here.
你会惊讶于这带来了多么大的改变
And you'd be surprised what a big difference that makes.
好吧 先生 下次你遇到问题时
Well, sir, next time you've got a problem,
你可以直接联♥系♥我
you can contact me directly.
我个人将确保警方做出回应
And I will personally make sure that the police respond.
我可能会这么做
I just might.
雷德利
Ridley.
那很好
That was good.
我不会同意这个的
I would not have agreed to this
如果我知道我们在徒步巡逻
if I knew we were doing foot patrol.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
詹姆斯今晚要请大家过来吃晚饭
And James is having people over for dinner tonight,
所以我回到家时甚至无法放松一下
so I can't even put my feet up when I get home.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the invite.
哦 相信我 你不会想来的
Oh, trust me, you do not want one.
到时候会是詹姆斯 一群愤怒的社区成员
It'll be James, a bunch of angry community members,
然后我为洛杉矶警♥察♥局的罪行负责
and then me answering for the sins of the LAPD.
你是对的 我不去 - 是啊
You're right. I'm good. - Yeah.
丑闻爆发以来情况怎么样?
How have things been since the scandal broke?
紧张
Tense.
我的意思是 我只是厌倦了进行同样的对话
I mean, I'm just sick of having the same conversation
一遍又一遍
over and over again.
天哪 我记得当
God, I remember when
韦斯利和我曾经因警♥察♥程序而争吵
Wesley and I used to get into it over police procedure.
有点刺♥激♥ 但也很累
It was kind of hot, but also exhausting.
现在他在地方检察官办公室工作 事情就容易多了
It's much easier now that he works for the DA's office.
如果我有这个选择就好了
If only I had that option.
嘿 我的包
Hey! My bag!
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
一人俩娃 我们宝刀未老
Two babies each, and we still got it.
指挥中心 我需要运输车
Control, I need transport
在科克伦和第八街的拐角处
at the corner of Cochran and 8th
处理一个抢包的211嫌疑人
for a 211 purse snatch suspect.
收到 显示7-Adam-15正在途中
Copy, show 7-Adam-15 en route.
华雷斯怎么样了?
How's Juarez doing?
她做得很好
She's doing great.
而我 另一方面 有点挣扎
Me, on the other hand, I'm struggling a little bit.
我们遇到了一个有点棘手的事件
We had an incident that got a little dicey,
我最终占据了主导地位
and I wound up taking the lead.
之后
Afterwards,
她质疑我的决定是否正确
she questioned whether I was making the right call.
好吧 除非她快死了或着火了
Well, unless she was dying or on fire,
你绝对没有
you definitely did not.
我甚至没有意识到我正在这样做
I didn't even realize I was doing it.
本能刚刚开始发挥作用
Instinct just kicked in.
你必须学会控制那种冲动
You've gotta learn to control that impulse.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道站在便衣日带教师♥傅♥的一边
I had no idea being on the TO side of Plain Clothes Day
会这么难
would be this hard.
嗯 当然很难
Well, of course it's hard.
过去九个月你一直在训练她
You've been training her for the past nine months.
你投入了她的成功
You're invested in her success.
但她成功的唯一方法
But the only way she will succeed
就是你给她失败的空间
is if you give her the room to fail.
关于那个过马路的人 你能告诉我什么?
What can you tell me about that guy crossing the street?
十几岁 二十出头 身高5英尺10英寸到6英尺 身材苗条
Late teens, early 20s, 5'10"- 6' tall, slim build.
他的衣着和纹身表明他有帮派背景
His colors and tattoos suggest that he is affiliated.
没有再靠近
Without getting any closer,
我想说他是第六街魔鬼队的一员
I'd say he's a part of the 6th Street Devils.
我们有什么权力阻止他和我们交谈?
And what's our authority to stop and talk to him?
嗯 合理原因和拘留的标准
Well, the standard for probable cause and detention
规定我们需要有合理的理由
states that we need to have a reasonable belief
相信当事人已经或将要犯罪
that the person in question has or will commit a crime.
例如 如果这是11532(a)
For example, if this was an 11532(a),
以贩卖♥♥毒品为目的游荡
loitering for the purpose of selling drugs,
那么我们就可以阻止他
then we could stop him.
跟着那个嫌疑人
Follow that suspect!
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
7-Adam-19 有枪声
7-Adam-19, we've got shots fired
在贝弗利附近的小巷里
in the alleyway off Beverly.
♪ 透过他们的头发和呼吸 ♪
♪ Through their hair and on their breath ♪
♪ 在各种扭曲的微笑中 恶臭 ♪
♪ In varied crooked smiles that stench ♪
♪ 每一条裂缝和缝隙中都蕴藏着戏剧性的气味 ♪
♪ In every crack and crevice lay that histrionic scent ♪
♪ 让你的手指 拇指和肘部远离我的桌子 ♪
♪ Keep your fingers, thumbs, and elbows off my table ♪
先生 救护车正在路上
Sir, the ambulance is on its way.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
这不是我第一次中枪
This ain't the first time I been shot.
你还是要去医院
You're still going to the hospital.
他有辆车 他逃走了
He had a car. He got away.
你拿到车牌了吗?
Did you get the plate?
车型?
The make?
雷德利
Ridley!
他们…他们去哪儿了?
Did--where did they go?
他们往哪个方向走了?
What direction did they go?
指挥中心 7-Adam-15
Control, 7-Adam-15,
车辆拦截 2-Queen-Charles-Edward-265
vehicle stop on 2-Queen-Charles-Edward-265.
注册车主 阿诺德·金
The registered owner, Arnold King,
在长滩有一项不得保释的逮捕令
has a no-bail out of Long Beach.
给我增派一辆车 并告知我正独自巡逻
Start me another unit, and be advised that I am riding solo.
收到 Adam-15 增援部队正在途中
Copy, Adam-15. Additional unit en route.
该死
Damn it.
到底怎么花了这么长时间?
What the hell is taking so long?
先生 我需要你回到你的车里
Sir, I need you to get back in your car.
你不能就这样把我关在这里
You can't just hold me here.
先生 如果你现在不上车
Sir, if you do not get back in your car now,
您将违反《刑法》第148条
you will be in violation of Penal Code Section 148,
妨碍警官执行公务
resisting an officer.
我允许你
You have my permission
叫我狠人
to call me a badass.
你是个狠人
You are a badass.
你真丢脸
You're an embarrassment.
你不仅没能在追捕武装嫌疑人时
Not only did you fail to radio in your location
报告你的位置
while chasing an armed suspect,
你还无法提供任何细节
you were unable to provide any details
来帮助我们识别他的车辆
that might help us identify his vehicle.
这些都是基本功 雷德利警官
These are the fundamentals, Officer Ridley.
在警校第一周就教的东西
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表