一个软件更新刚把全州的
A software update just took down
执法系统电脑都搞瘫痪了
law enforcement computers across the state.
长官 双塔监狱的囚车快到了
Sir, inmate bus from the Towers is about to land.
收到
Copy that.
哦 终于到了
Oh, finally.
交通糟透了
Traffic was a nightmare.
哦 - 你还好吗
Oh. - You okay?
巴士上空调坏了
Air conditioning's out on the bus,
而且早餐卷饼有点闹肚子
and the breakfast burrito is beating me up a little.
车上都有谁
Who do we have on the bus?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't know?
名单呢
Where's the list?
现在全是电子的了
It's all digital now.
他们戴着腕带
They have wristbands.
上面有二维码让你们扫描
They're QR codes for you to scan.
但我们没法扫描
And we can't scan them
因为我们的系统瘫痪了
because our systems are down.
对 我在收音机里听说了
Right, I heard that on the radio.
那看来你只能一个个问了
Guess you're just gonna have to ask them.
小心
Whoa, whoa.
哦 我来扶着他 叫救护车
Oh, I got him. Get me an ambulance.
他心脏病发作了
He's having a heart attack.
请求急救单位到警局装卸区
Requesting an RA unit to the police loading dock.
你好啊
Howdy.
你们谁看见浣熊了吗
Y'all haven't seen a raccoon around, have you?
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
看来我只能手写重做一遍你的报案记录了
I guess I'll just have to do your report over again by hand.
华雷斯 你跟我来
Juarez, you're with me.
听着 我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
没关系 - 好
No worries. - Yeah.
喂 我要尿尿
Yo, I gotta pee.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
憋着
Hold it.
老兄 你知道憋尿对身体多不好吗
Man, you know how bad that is for your body?
13个嫌犯我只确认了2人的身份
I've only been able to get IDs on two of the 13 suspects
所以我们没法开传票放人
in holding, so we can't cite anyone out.
而且有个身份不明的有山街男孩帮的纹身
And one of the unknowns has Hill Street Boys gang tats.
这意味着我们不能把他关进
Which means we can't put him in the cell
有幽灵帮纹身的三个犯人那边
with the three inmates we brought in with Ghostland tats.
他们也不能跟女嫌犯关一起
And we can't put any of them in with the female suspects.
开始给夜班打电♥话♥ 问清楚谁抓的人
Start calling midnight shift, find out who made these arrests
确认身份 - 他们肯定都睡了
and get IDs. - They're gonna be asleep.
那就叫醒他们
Then wake them up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
哦 哦
Ooh, ooh.
这也太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我能帮什么忙
What can I do to help?
把我们所有的镣铐和约束椅都拿来
Get all the shackles we have and the restraint chair.
她们的父母都接到通知了
Their parents have been notified,
但夏洛特的父母不在城里
but Charlotte's are out of town.
在他们回来前 她都住在格蕾丝和她妈妈家
She was staying with Grace and her mom until they got back.
艾娃的爸爸正在赶来的路上 但她妈妈不在了
Ava's dad is on his way in, but the mother is not alive.
女孩们有最新情况吗
Any update on the girls?
不 格蕾丝还在手术中
No, Grace is still in surgery.
夏洛特正在接受检查 艾娃已经缝合好伤口
Charlotte's being looked at, and Ava's been stitched up
等着和你谈话
and is waiting to talk to you.
嗨 艾娃 我是约翰
Hi, Ava. I'm John.
这位是露西
This is Lucy.
我们只需要问你几个关于当时情况的问题
We just need to ask you a few questions about what happened.
好的
Okay.
我们听说昨晚你和夏洛特
We hear that you and Charlotte slept over
在格蕾丝家过夜
at Grace's last night?
是啊 我们看了几部电影
Yeah, we watched a couple of movies,
然后格蕾丝跟我们说她家后面
and then Grace was telling us about this family of deer
小路上有一群鹿
she'd seen on a trail behind her house.
我们就早起去看看能不能找到它们
We got up early to see if we can try and find them.
你们有没有遇到什么人
Did you pass anyone,
或者有没有人跟着你们之类的
or was someone following you, maybe?
我不知道
I don't know.
我当时没太注意
I mean, I wasn't really looking.
我们到了格蕾丝说她看见鹿的地方
We got to the spot where Grace said she'd seen the deer,
然后一个男人拿着一把大刀从树林里冲了出来
and this man came out of the trees with a big knife.
他开始大喊大叫 然后就捅了格蕾丝
He started yelling and stabbing Grace.
对不起 你能描述一下那个男人吗
I'm sorry, but can you describe the man at all?
你记得的任何细节都可能有用
Any details you remember can be helpful.
他很高 穿着件大外套 戴着黑面具
He was tall, big overcoat, black mask.
我想他是白人
And he was white, I think.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我现在只能想起这些
That's all I can remember right now.
没关系
That's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你♥爸♥爸很快就到了 好吗
Your dad will be here soon, okay?
我过几分钟再回来看你 好吗
I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes, okay?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我们需要更新协查通报
We need to update the BOLO.
对 系统还瘫着呢
Right, system's still down.
我让调度中心广播出去
I'll have dispatch put it out wide.
好的
Okay.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
因为网络中断
Well, they're pulling everybody in because
他们把所有人都叫来了
of the network outage,
我总不能坐在沙发上
and I couldn't just sit on the couch
看着你们被折腾得够呛
and watch you guys get put through the wringer.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
大部分时间都挺好
Good, for the most part.
你知道 晚上有点难熬
You know, the nights are a little tough,
但其他癌症病人的情况要糟得多
but other cancer patients have it so much worse.
想让我去哪儿
Where do you want me?
你知道吗 就在这里
You know what? Right here, actually.
我正准备打电♥话♥叫些警员过来
I was about to make a call to get some officers here
保护这些女孩
to guard these girls.
所以你来得正好
So that works great.
我能跟她自我介绍一下吗
Is it okay if I introduce myself to her,
让她知道我是来保护她的
let her know that I'm here to protect her?
是啊 那样挺好的
Yeah, that seems nice.
好的
Yeah.
我带你进去
I'll take you in.
注意
Heads up.
格蕾丝的妈妈和艾娃的爸爸刚到
Grace's mom and Ava's dad have just landed.
都是你的错 这就是你
This is your fault! This is what you don't--
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
你从来都不注意
You never pay attention!
你竟敢指责我
How dare you accuse me.
是你负责她们的
You were in charge of them!
你怎么能让这种事发生
How did you let this happen?
格蕾丝以前从来没偷偷溜出去过
Grace has never snuck out before.
你女儿才是那个想干嘛就干嘛的人
Your daughter is the one who does whatever she wants,
就像她爸爸一样
just like her dad.
听着 我们约会过 是我甩了你
Listen, we went out. I broke it off.
该放下了吧
Get over it already!
好了 都冷静一下
Okay, let's take it down a notch.
格蕾丝呢
Where's Grace?
她在手术室
She's in surgery.
她伤得很重
She was hurt pretty bad.
医生们正在尽力救治
The doctors are doing what they can.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
听着 我们去看看能不能
Look, why don't we go see if we can get
从医生那里了解最新情况
an update from the doctors?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表