《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
天啊 - 是丽萨
Oh! - It's Lisa.
她中枪了 我们得把她弄出去
She's got shot. We gotta get her out of there.
我确认了 塞斯对我撒了谎
I have confirmed that Seth lied to me
而且是两次
on two separate occasions.
他不能留 - 我们去找格雷谈谈
He can't stay. - Let's talk to Grey.
我的化验结果出来了 癌症复发了
I finally got my lab results, and my cancer is back.
但好在我们发现得早 医生说
But we caught it early, and the doctor says that
我应该还能继续工作
I should still be able to work.
这是詹姆斯和伦纳德·凯尔西混在一起
This is James palling around with Leonard Kelce.
他是个反警♥察♥的极端分子
He's a anti-police extremist.
我爱你 我真的很抱歉
I love you, and I am so sorry.
我只是想说 工作日晚上十点见面
Just saying, a 10:00 p.m. weekday meet-up
感觉就像是报复
feels like payback for everything
我当菜鸟时折腾她的那些事 - 哦 得了吧
I put her through as a rookie. - Oh, shush.
她只是很兴奋想让我们见见她的新男友
She's just excited to show us the new guy she's dating.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你们能来 - 当然了
Thank you so much for coming. - Of course.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
哦 是说对我们这些老家伙吗
Oh, for us oldies?
不 我没那么说
No, that's not what I said.
罗杰来了
There's Rodge.
罗杰 嘿
Rodge, hey.
好了 这位是约翰 这位是贝莉
Okay, so this is John and Bailey.
很高兴能正式见到你们两位
It is so nice to officially meet you both.
见到你也是 - 你看起来很眼熟
You too. - You look so familiar.
这招不错
That's a good one.
我明白为什么瑟琳娜那么崇拜你了
I can see why Celina adores you.
更别提她有多敬佩你了
And don't get me started on how much she looks up to you.
真是个全才女性 - 嘿 罗杰
What a renaissance woman. - Hey, Rodge.
我得走了 到我了
I gotta go. I'm up.
待会儿里面见
I'll see you guys in there.
好的 待会儿见
Okay, see ya.
他是不是很棒
Isn't he great?
是啊 他看起来人不错
Yeah, he seems nice.
他真可爱
He's so cute.
我跟你说 我肯定在哪儿见过这家伙
I'm telling you, I know this guy from somewhere.
嗯 其实 关于那个
Well, actually, about that--
大家好
Hello.
感谢大家来参加我的新单曲发布派对
Thank you guys for coming out to the single release party
我的新歌♥ 911
for my new song, "911."
我想特别感谢一下
I want to give a special shout-out
警界元老帅爹 约翰·诺兰
to the OG daddy cop, John Nolan,
如此配合我的玩笑
for being such a good sport.
我本来想告诉你的 但后来没说 因为
I was going to tell you, but then I didn't because
我怕你反应太大
I was afraid about how you'd react.
现在我觉得我的担心是完全有道理的
And now I feel completely justified in my fear
也意识到这是个多大的错误
and also realizing how much of a terrible mistake
在这个时候给你这么个惊喜
I've made in springing this on you in this moment.
♪ 知道你已下班 ♪
♪ Know you're off duty ♪
♪ 牛仔裤也藏不住 ♪
♪ But even in blue jeans ♪
♪ 翘臀辣到让人上头 ♪
♪ That beautiful booty don't quit ♪
♪ 我不想打扰你 帅哥警官 ♪
♪ I don't want to bother you, Officer Hottie ♪
♪ 但有些话我必须对你说 ♪
♪ I just have to tell you something ♪
♪ 那天天使降临街角 ♪
♪ On this day, I saw an angel walking down my street ♪
♪ 鼓起勇气搭讪 ♪
♪ I kept it short ♪
♪ 女神竟然答应约会 ♪
♪ And she said "sure" to going out with me ♪
♪ 乐极生悲 ♪
♪ Don't know how ♪
♪ 忘了留号♥码悔青肠 ♪
♪ But I forgot to take her number down ♪
♪ 只能出此下策再相见 ♪
♪ And had to figure out a way to bring her back around ♪
♪ 呼叫911 派个最靓的 ♪
♪ 911, send your cutest ♪
♪ 明知荒唐也要疯 ♪
♪ I know I shouldn't do this ♪
♪ 她的眼神让我沦陷 ♪
♪ 911, she had these eyes ♪
♪ 呼叫911 派个最靓的 ♪
♪ 911, send your cutest ♪
♪ 恋爱脑上头没救 ♪
♪ I'm doing something stupid ♪
♪ 她是我生命之光 ♪
♪ 911, she saved my life ♪
再次感谢你来帮忙
Thanks again for helping us.
开什么玩笑 我正好需要这笔外快
Are you kidding? I can use the side money.
中枪的开销可不小 就算你在医院工作也一样
Getting shot is expensive, even when you work at a hospital.
你还好吗
Are you good?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Okay, what do you need?
暂时没有
Nothing right now.
好的
All right.
好的 我上夜班前会回来的
Okay, I'll make it back for the night shift.
确保他每三小时走动一次
Make sure he walks every three hours.
恢复正常的道路会很漫长 对吧
The road back to normal is gonna be long, isn't it?
是的
It is.
我自己都还没完全恢复呢
I'm not even quite 100%.
但你们有彼此
But you've got each other.
是啊
Right.
好的 保重
All right, take care.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
我跟你说过了 他们在我妈家住几天
I told you, they are back at my mom's house for a few days
等你安顿下来
while you get settled in.
嘿 过来陪我坐会儿
Hey, come sit with me.
我还有好多事要做
I have so much to do.
我得把所有东西都
I have to get everything--
拜托 就一分钟
Please, just for a minute.
啊
Ahh!
我没觉得有什么问题
I don't see the problem.
问题是她在跟一个变♥态♥约会
The problem is she's dating a psychopath.
那倒不至于 好吧 等等 我听过那首歌♥
That's not--okay, wait, I have heard the song.
♪ 逮捕我 但请性感一点 ♪
♪ Arrest me but make it sexy ♪
挺有意思的
It's--it's funny.
新歌♥也一样
And so is the new one.
是啊 拿我开涮呢
Yeah, at my expense.
哦
Oh.
我真不明白为什么男人总是把一切都看得那么严重
I don't understand why men take everything so seriously.
你怎么能这么一概而论呢
I don't see how you can generalize something like that.
经验之谈
Experience.
有紧急情况
We got an emergency.
进去 - 喂
Get in. - Hey!
史密提 我没看见浣熊
Smitty, I don't see a raccoon.
它刚才还在这 而且特别凶
It was here, and it was vicious.
肯定钻进墙里了
It must have escaped into the wall.
怎么回事
What's going on?
史密提说他看见浣熊了
Smitty thinks he saw a raccoon.
不是觉得 我是确定
I don't think, I know.
因为我偷带进来的13个甜甜圈 少了6个
Because 6 of the 13 donuts I snuck in here to eat are gone.
你准备一个人吃13个甜甜圈吗
You were gonna eat 13 donuts all by yourself?
重点不是这个 菜鸟
That's not the point, Boot.
好吧 如果真的有浣熊
Okay, well, if there is a raccoon,
我们不能让它在警局里乱窜
we can't have it running around loose in the station.
我在德州的时候
I've had a fair amount of experience
抓过不少害兽
trapping varmints back in Texas.
很好 抓浣熊的任务就交给你了
Great, you're officially on raccoon duty.
午饭前把它搞定
I expect this thing neutralized by lunch,
不择手段
by any means necessary.
不 别听他的
No, don't listen to him.
你不能杀它 也不能伤害它
You can't kill it or hurt it in any way.
必须人道捕捉
It has to be trapped humanely.
那就祈祷吧 小子
Well, say a prayer, kid.
那家伙是个怪物
Thing's a monster.
对它好点
Be nice.
该出手时就出手
Do what you have to do.
嘿
Hey.
前台刚打电♥话♥说你来了
The front desk just called and said you were coming.
是啊 抱歉不请自来
Yeah, sorry to just drop by.
不 这是个不错的惊喜
No, it's a good surprise.
昨晚很开心
Last night was fun.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表