什么是《灵异档案》
What is "Ghost Files"?
欢迎收看《灵异档案》 在这里我们将
Welcome to "Ghost Files," where we take
带着你们的证据和我们的工具深入现场
your evidence and our tools into the field
揭露超自然现象
to expose the supernatural.
我的搭档是怀疑论者 而我深信不疑
My partner, a skeptic. Myself, a believer.
但我们都在寻求真♥相♥
Both of us, truth seekers.
本周 我们的团队来到了
This week, our team has traveled
加州洛杉矶 探索一处
to Los Angeles, California, to explore
已被查封的精神病院
a condemned psychiatric facility.
在1841年 这里曾是一座西班牙军营
Now, in 1841, this was the site of a Spanish barracks,
但一场大地震吞没了这栋建筑
but a massive earthquake swallowed the building,
里面的所有人无一生还
killing everyone inside.
许多人认为这是对西班牙人
Many saw the event as retribution for Spanish crimes
在新大♥陆♥所犯罪行的报应
committed in the New World.
当然了 或者只是在一个
Sure, or an earthquake happened in a region
地震多发地区发生了地震而已
prone to earthquakes.
但这仅仅是此地黑暗历史的开端
But that's just the beginning of this site's dark history.
加入我们一起调查吧 这边走
Join us as we investigate. - This way.
那时候 你们相信这个地方闹鬼吗
At that time, did you believe the facility was haunted?
不信 当然信
No. - Yes.
你们不也在那里拍摄吗
You were filming there too.
你们有没有经历过任何温度波动
Did you experience any temperature fluctuations
或者类似的情况
or anything like that?
如果你不介意的话 问题由我来问
I'll ask the questions, if you don't mind.
我们介意
We do.
但这是我的纪录片
But this is my documentary.
不 这是我们的油管节目
No, this is our YouTube show.
是的 据说鬼魂会产生
Yeah, so ghosts are said to produce
电磁干扰
electromagnetic interference.
你们的设备有没有出过问题
Did you experience any trouble with your equipment?
我们不拍了
We're done here.
停机 收拾东西走人
Let's cut. Let's wrap this up.
干得漂亮 是啊
Nice. - Yeah.
你们所有人 走吧 快点
All of you, let's go. Come on.
不 不行
No, no way.
这是我们拍到过最棒的素材了
This is some of the best footage we've ever gotten.
听听这个 那是什么
Listen to this. - What is that?
哦 这是个通灵盒
Oh, it's a Spirit Box.
你们听到什么了吗 通灵盒
Did you guys hear anything? - A Spirit Box?
通灵盒会快速扫描无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
The Spirit Box rapidly scans radio signals
来制♥造♥白噪音 灵体可以通过它来交流
to create white noise through which spirits can communicate.
你好 听到了吧
Hello. - See?
这是科学
It's science.
仔细听
Listen.
好了 好了 够了
OK, OK. That's enough.
我们得走了
We got to go.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我听到声音了 能把音量调大点吗
I heard something. Can you turn it up?
救救我
Help me?
我听到的可不是这个
That is not what I heard.
哦 那你觉得是谁在说话
Oh, oh, well, who do you think it is?
是反馈噪音 是鬼魂
It's feedback. - It's a ghost.
走廊那边的声音更清楚一点
It was a little clearer down the hallway.
带我过去
Show me.
所以我们就不管蒂姆和露西了是吗
So we're just going to give up on Tim and Lucy then?
我们进来多久了
How long have we been in here?
这个房♥间 对
This room? - Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们待了有一会儿了 对吧
We've been here for a while, right?
是啊 我倒是不介意
Yeah, I mean, I don't mind.
我感觉很好 真的特别好
I feel good, like, really good.
嗯
Mm.
你觉得我们是不是被下药了
Do you think we've been drugged?
哦 那些潮湿的墙壁
Oh, the wet walls.
我们摸过了 是的
We touched them. - Yeah.
我讨厌在你面前犯错
I hate making mistakes in front of you.
哦 你以前从没承认过这个
Oh, you've never admitted that before.
吐真剂
Truth serum.
硫喷妥钠 是的
Sodium pentothal. - Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们 我们应该在药效退去前保持安静
We-- we should keep quiet until this wears off.
不 好
No. - Yeah.
不 这对我们更好
No. - It's better for us.
不
No.
你最尴尬的记忆是什么
What is your most embarrassing memory?
哦 我是说 三年级的时候 我把我的仓鼠
Oh, I mean, third grade, I snuck my hamster
偷偷藏在裤子里带进了教室
into my classroom in my pants.
有那样的父亲 你会内化一种观念
With that kind of dad, you internalize
那就是如果你失败了 你就活该受罚
the message that if you fail, you deserve to be punished.
没有他来惩罚我了 我
And without him to punish me, I--
我想我是自己惩罚了自己
I guess I punished myself.
通过跟我分手的方式 对
By breaking up with me. - Yep.
我是说 这某种程度上也算是一种恭维 对吧
I mean, it's kind of flattering, right?
这是我能想到的对自己做的最糟糕的事了
It's the worst thing I could think to do to myself.
但你惩罚的不只是你自己
You didn't punish just yourself though.
我知道
I know.
听着 如果你永远无法完全原谅我
And look, if you never fully forgive me,
我完全能理解
I totally understand.
但我已经原谅你了
I have already forgiven you.
我甚至都...
It's not even--
嗯
Huh.
我都不知道是什么时候的事了
I wonder when that happened.
这段不能放进纪录片里
You can't put that in the documentary.
洛杉矶警局规定所有随身摄像机录像
The LAPD makes all body cam footage
都必须向公众公开
available to the public.
好吧 这显然是个例外
OK, this is obviously an exception.
我们被下药了
We were drugged.
人在被下药的时候
People-- people say all sorts of things
什么胡话都说得出来
when they've been drugged.
所以你刚才说的不是真心的
So you didn't mean what you said?
那你们讨论的未来宝宝的名字呢
What about the potential baby names you discussed?
好了 采访到此结束 对
OK, we're done here. - Yeah.
我们为什么老是同意干这个
Why do we keep agreeing to do this?
我不知道 借过
I don't know. Excuse me!
救救我
Help me.
好吧 你得承认那是个求救的声音
OK, you have to admit that's a voice asking for help.
是 我听到了
Yeah, sure, I heard it,
但可能是他们剧组的人
but it's one of their crew members
或者是提前录好的音
or something pre-recorded.
你曾是这里的病人吗 恶魔在你身边吗
Were you a patient here? Is the demon with you?
有人把一扇门给堵上了
Somebody covered up a door.
你死于哪一年
What year did you die?
就差一点了 放我出去
So close. Set me free!
我在这 我在这
I'm here! I'm here!
求求你们
Please--
都退后点
Step back, guys.
继续砸
Keep going!
就快好了 小心 准备好了吗
You're almost there! - Watch out. Ready?
上
Go.
艾比盖尔
Abigail!
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
真的谢谢你们
Thank you! Thank you!
我被困在这里太久了
I've been trapped in here for so long.
我以为我要死了 谢谢你们
I thought I was going to die. Thank you!
我的天 这是什么房♥间
Oh, my God. What is this room?
好吧 但他们为什么要把它砌墙封起来
OK, but why did they wall it all off?
为了困住恶魔
To trap the demon.
是啊 巴特比 可怕的
Yeah, Bartleby, the terrifying demon king
文书工作恶魔之王
of paperwork.
你是怎么掉下来的
How did you get down here?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表