一开始我还觉得这挺可爱的
And at first, I found it endearing.
但过去这几年
But over the past several years,
我快被他逼疯了
I--it started driving me crazy.
我满脑子想的都是离婚
All I could think about was divorce,
但所有财产都对半平分太不公平了
but splitting everything 50 50 isn't fair
毕竟我忍♥了他这么久
after all I put up with.
我只是想拿回我应得的
I just wanted what was mine.
所以你以为他会把你们的存款取空
So you thought he'd empty your savings account
用来支付博雅娜的心脏手术费
to pay for Boyana's heart operation,
然后你就可以在离婚时
then you'd be able to hide the money
藏起他转给你的这笔钱
he sent you during the divorce.
结果他却为了她跑去抢银行了
And instead, he went and robbed a bank for her!
我是说 我让他去买♥♥个牛奶他都记不住
I mean, he can't even remember
但他却为了博雅娜
to go and pick up milk when I ask,
甘愿冒着坐牢的风险 这公平吗
but for Boyana, he's willing to risk prison?
在自己家里 被自己老婆网骗
Catfished by his own wife, in his own home.
他们俩都花了这么大的工夫
The amount of work that took on both their parts,
我是说 你能想象吗 如果他们把这份精力
I mean, can you imagine if they had just focused their energy
用在修复他们的感情上会怎么样
on fixing their relationship?
你知道吗 也许现在正好可以确认一下
You know, maybe now's a good time to confirm
你没什么瞒着我的吧
you're not hiding anything from me, right?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我知道你也没瞒着我
And I know you're not hiding anything from me.
没错 嗯哼
That is correct. - Mm-hmm.
不过也许我们该把这件警示性的事
But maybe we should take this cautionary tale
当成一个信♥号♥♥ 重新培养感情
as a sign to, I don't know, reconnect as a couple?
嗯 周末来个重启之旅怎么样
Hmm. How about a weekend reset?
嘿 加尔扎刚打来电♥话♥
Hey. Garza just called.
国土安♥全♥部♥明天一早
A high-priority meeting is taking place
有个高级别紧急会议
first thing in the morning at Homeland Security.
他指名要我们过去
He's asking for us to be there.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我知道我已经累到出现幻觉了
I know I'm exhausted to the point of hallucination,
但你肯定不是我的室友
but you are not my roommate.
是瑟琳娜上班前让我进来的
Celina let me in before she left for work.
哦 这样啊
Oh.
听着 我知道当夜班的带队警司
Look, I know being the supervising sergeant
肯定很辛苦 所以我买♥♥了你最爱吃的东西
on night shift can be rough, so I got all your favorites.
松饼 巧克力牛角包
Pancakes, chocolate croissant.
那些是素汉堡吗
Are those veggie burgers?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
哦 烤箱里还温着一条海鲈鱼呢
Oh, we got a sea bass warming in the oven too.
这简直太完美了
This is perfect.
我是说 我一周都不用做饭了
I mean, I'm not gonna have to cook for a week.
好了 去放松一下吧
Well, look, go relax.
这里我来收拾
Let me finish up here.
嘿 听我说
Hey, so listen, I've--
过去几个月我一直在思考
I've been doing a lot of thinking
我们的关系 好吧
over the last few months... - Okay.
在我们保持着现在这种关系的时候
As we've been doing whatever it is
你知道的 比如约会
that we're doing, you know, the hookups,
还有讨论等你升任警司后
the conversations about what might happen
我们可能会怎么样
after you make sergeant.
既然我们已经到了这一步 我只想
And now that we're here, I just--
让你知道 我绝不会
I want you to know that I would never assume
对我们的未来做任何预设
anything about our future.
嗯 我知道我造成的伤害
Mm. - I know the damage I did.
经过大量的心理治疗
And after a lot of therapy,
我知道我当初为什么那么做
I know why I did it.
而且我 听着 我一直在努力
And I--look, I've been doing the work.
我真的有
I have.
我一直在努力修复我内心的创伤
I've been doing the work to fix what's been broken inside me.
所以露西 当我这么说的时候 你可以相信我
So you can trust me when I tell you, Lucy,
我绝不会再那样伤害你了
I will never hurt you like that again.
如果我们要复合的话
If we're gonna get back together,
我想我们应该迈出下一步
I think we should take the next step,
你应该搬过来和我一起住
and you should move in with me.
这样我们才能给彼此一个
So we can give us a--
真正的机会
A real shot.
♪ 在现实生活中 ♪
♪ Real life ♪
♪ 哦 宝贝 是的 在现实生活中 ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, yeah, in real life ♪
这尝试不错
That was a good try.
♪ 再也无法忍♥受善意的谎言 ♪
♪ Can't stand another whi-i-i-i-i-ite lie ♪
♪ 和又一次的离别 ♪
♪ And another go-o-o-o-o-oodbye ♪
未完待续
To be continued.
♪ 告别 ♪
♪ Go-o-o-o-o-oodbye ♪
我们这是要进什么状况
What the hell are we walking into?
诺兰
Nolan.
我不知道你也会来
I didn't know you would be here.
是 加尔扎叫我来的 他说需要我
Yeah, um, Garza called me, said he needed me.
我以为他想了解奥斯卡的最新情况
I thought he wanted an update on Oscar.
州警找到了他用来逃跑的直升机
State police found the chopper that he used to escape.
飞行员和舱门射手都死了
The pilot and door gunner were both dead,
显然是因为奥斯卡付不起
clearly, because Oscar couldn't afford
这次救援的费用
to pay them for the rescue.
但看到你在这儿 还有这么多大人物都在
But I'm seeing you're here, and all these bigwigs are here.
很明显是有别的事情要发生 对吧
Something else is clearly going on, isn't it?
是 但我也不知道具体是什么
Yeah, but I don't know what.
谢谢各位能来
Thanks for coming.
我首先要说的是 我接下来要告诉你们的事情
Let me start by saying what I'm about to tell you
并非任何人的首选
was no one's first choice.
这开场白真够劲
Strong start.
这个决定是最高层做出的
Well, the decision was made at the top of the food chain.
整个情报界
Now, the entire intelligence community
和司法部的机构共同
and Justice Department agencies came together
评估了这份情报以及其一旦泄露
to evaluate the intel and the national security
会造成的国♥家♥安♥全♥和全球性后果
repercussions of it being released into the world.
什么情报
What intel?
我不能告诉你们 只能说它
Ican't tell you, only that it is
是超越最高机密的国家情报
beyond top secret national intelligence,
内容涉及情报来源和方法
including sources and methods.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
现在是只有我一个人完全搞不清状况吗
Am I the only one who's deeply confused right now?
不是的 简单来说
No. - Simply put,
美国政♥府♥正被人用机密情报
the U.S. government has been leveraged
进行要挟 这些机密
using secrets stolen from what we thought
是从我们原以为万无一失的洛杉矶国安局设施窃取的
was a secure NSA facility here in Los Angeles.
被谁要挟
Leveraged by who?
等等 不会吧
Wait. No.
没错
Yes.
鉴于这些机密一旦泄露
Now, given the risk to national security
会给国♥家♥安♥全♥带来的风险
if these secrets were to be released,
我们别无选择 只能达成一份豁免协议
we had no choice but to make an immunity deal.
相信我 我指出了这么做的
Now, believe me, I pointed out all the ways
种种弊端 但我的意见被驳回了
that this could backfire, but I was overruled.
和谁的豁免协议
An immunity deal with who?
莫妮卡 想我了吗
Monica. - Miss me?
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表