♪ 压力来了 ♪
♪ The pressure's on ♪
♪ 压力来了 ♪
♪ The pressure's on ♪
♪ 双倍努力 ♪
♪ Do double time ♪
♪ 进入状态 ♪
♪ Get in the zone ♪
♪ 压力来了 ♪
♪ The pressure's on ♪
♪ 压力啊 耶 ♪
♪ The pressure's, uh, yeah ♪
等等 伙计
Hold on there, partner.
我认识你吗 - 不 先生
I know you? - No, sir.
我是房♥主AJ的朋友
I'm friends with the homeowner, AJ.
我们以前一起打球 他邀请我过来
We used to play ball together. He invited me to stop by.
我要搜你的身
I'm gonna need to frisk you.
那可不行
Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
我是个休班警♥察♥
I'm an off-duty cop.
枪在腰间 心中喜悦
I got my piece on my hip and joy in my soul.
说真的 你别想碰我
Seriously, you ain't gonna put your hands on me.
AJ跟你说过有警♥察♥要来吗
AJ say anything to you about a cop coming by?
说过 让他进来
Yeah. Yeah, let him in.
♪ 就是现在 ♪
♪ This is it ♪
多谢了
Thank you kindly.
肖恩·拉森
Sean Larson.
迈尔斯·佩恩
Miles Penn.
这边走
This way.
♪ 进入状态 ♪
♪ Get in the zone ♪
♪ 压力来袭 压力来袭 ♪
♪ The pressure's on, the pressure's on ♪
派对不错
Nice party.
这不是派对 只是周二而已
It's not a party. It's a Tuesday.
可惜我还没见过泰勒 但我是她的超级粉丝
And sadly, I haven't met Taylor yet, but huge fan.
哦 他来了
Oh, there he is.
我看到你已经见过肖恩了 我儿时最好的朋友
I see you already met Sean, my childhood best friend.
现在是他的私人教练兼行政主管
Currently his personal trainer and chief of staff.
这只是个好听的说法 意思是他给我做奶昔
That's just a fancy way of saying he makes my smoothies.
我们需要一个头衔来报税
We needed a title for tax purposes.
这房♥子太夸张了
This house is, uh-- it's ridiculous.
我知道
I know.
你今晚要待一整晚 对吧
Hey, you gonna hang all night, right?
是啊 待一会儿 我明天休息
Yeah, for a while. I'm off tomorrow.
嘿 兄弟 我有很多房♥间
Hey, yo, man, I got plenty of rooms,
有些房♥间我都没进去过
rooms I don't even go in.
好吗 所以随便挑张床睡吧
All right? So just pick a bed and crash.
这样你就能好好享受了
That way, you can just enjoy yourself.
你应得的
You deserve it.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 我应得的 - AJ
Yeah, you know what? I do. - AJ.
到采访时间了 跟我来
Ah, it's interview time. Hey, come with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
就像在实现你的梦想
Like you're living your dream.
嘿 AJ
Hey, AJ.
大家快准备好了
The guys are almost ready for you.
谢了 我们这边没问题
Thanks. We're good to go on this end.
AJ 谢谢你抽空
AJ, thanks for taking the time.
随时乐意
Always a pleasure.
休赛期过得怎么样 - 很棒
How's the offseason going? - Great.
我每天训练两次
Getting my two-a-days in,
努力变得更精瘦 更灵活
trying to get a little more lean, a little more nimble.
选秀快到了
All right, the draft is coming up.
如果你是总经理 你会选谁
If you were the GM, who would you pick?
你是想让老板找我麻烦吗
Are you trying to get me in trouble with the boss?
我至少得先拿个超级碗戒指
I got to get at least one Super Bowl ring
才能做人事决定
before I can make personnel decisions.
听着 众所周知
Look, it's no secret
我的盲区需要更好的保护
that I could use better protection on the blind side.
跑卫阵容再深点儿也没坏处
And a little more depth at RB wouldn't hurt.
其实 我希望能再次把球传给这头猛兽
In fact, I wish I could hand it off to this beast again.
你还记得迈尔斯·佩恩吗 我大学时的跑卫
You remember Miles Penn, my old college running back?
现在他是洛杉矶的大警♥察♥
Now he's a big-time cop here in LA.
当然 我们做过一整个专题
Of course, we did a whole story
关于你大学生涯的过早结束
on the untimely end of your college career.
是啊 这个嘛
Yeah, well--
谢谢你提起这事
Thank you for bringing that up.
但那是我经历过的最好的事
But it was the best thing that could have happened to me.
好的 迈尔斯 谢谢你的服务
Right. Well, Miles, thank you for your service.
AJ 你提到了超级碗
AJ, you brought up the Super Bowl.
闪电队是夺冠大热门
The Chargers are the favorites to win it all.
嘿 一切皆有可能
Hey, anything can happen.
但是有过一次腐♥败♥调查
But there was a corruption investigation?
是的 但那是因为我被另一个警♥察♥
Yes, but that was because I was being framed
尼克·阿姆斯特朗陷害
by another cop, Nick Armstrong.
约翰是个英雄
John was a hero.
你能说说蜜月期间
What can you tell me about the incident
发生的那件事吗
during the honeymoon?
有一次小规模的人♥质♥事件
There was a small hostage situation.
纯属意外 你懂的
Weird fluke. You know how those happen.
你最近不是也被劫持在一辆公交车上吗
Weren't you held hostage on a bus recently?
听起来都成习惯了
Starting to sound like a habit.
我是说
Well, I--I mean
我相信你们以前也为急救人员安置过孩子
I'm sure you've placed children with first responders before.
我们都有疯狂的经历
I mean, we all got crazy stories.
你们的经历简直是另一个次元的
Yours are in another stratosphere.
呵
Huh.
我听说你前夫最近去世了
I understand your ex-husband passed away recently.
是的
That is correct.
我很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我能问问发生了什么 他是怎么去世的吗
May I ask what happened, how he died?
他被一个杀手开枪打死了
He was shot by a hitman.
我知道这听起来很糟
Which I--I know that sounds bad.
你可能还会问到
And you're probably going to ask about
我被淹在那个水箱里的事
when I drowned in that tank,
但是 抱歉 什么水箱
but-- - I'm sorry, what tank?
你知道
Uh, you know--
那听起来比实际情况要戏剧化得多
That was--that sounds far more dramatic than it was.
也许谈谈那些
Maybe it would be quicker to talk about
你没有差点丧命的工作日会快一些
the workdays you didn't almost die.
这看起来不像
Those don't look like the usual duties
行政主管的日常工作
for a chief of staff.
你知道 这房♥间是禁区
You know, this room is off-limits.
AJ知道你在偷他的珠宝吗
Does AJ know you're palming his jewelry?
AJ说我可以借
AJ said I could borrow it.
全部
All of it?
包括你脖子上的钻石吗
Even that ice around your neck?
这些是礼物
Now, these were a gift.
好吧
OK.
你为什么对我严刑拷问
Why am I getting the third degree?
你又不是在执勤
I mean, you're not on duty.
只是照看好我的四分卫罢了
Just looking out for my QB.
现在这是我的工作
That's my job now.
所以你不如去享受一下
So why don't you go enjoy
你所抛弃的那种奢华生活
a glimpse of the life you threw away?
记得去看看那个屋顶泳池
And make sure to check out that pool deck.
只是别再动从屋顶跳下去的念头了
Just don't get any ideas jumping from that roof again.
我想我掌握了需要的信息
Well, I think I have what I need
除非还有什么濒死经历
unless there's another near-death experience
或者有毒的家庭成员
or a toxic family member
或者犯罪宿敌需要我了解
or criminal arch-nemesis I need to know about?
不 我想你已经
No, I think you pretty much
巨细无遗地都说到了
covered them all in great detail.
嗯
Hmm.
听着 你们俩都是勇敢 敬业的人
Listen, you both are brave, dedicated people,
我能看到你们对彼此的爱
and I can see the love that you have for each other.
我对你们的人品毫不怀疑
I have no doubt in my mind about your characters.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表