我爸呢 他没事吧
Where's my dad? Is he OK?
他会没事的
He's going to be all right.
我现在就带你去找他
I'll take you to him right now.
你知道 你父亲很幸运
You know, your father is very lucky
抢劫他的人没有带枪
that the men who mugged him weren't carrying guns.
我爸根本不在这儿 对吧
My dad's not here, is he?
没错 他不在
No, he's not.
他在家 有个警员陪着
He's at home with an officer, making sure he didn't
确保他不会接你电♥话♥ 因为你已经被捕了
answer your phone calls because you are under arrest
罪名是纵火和引爆爆♥炸♥装置
for arson and detonating an explosive device.
这几位是洛杉矶警局综合格斗队的
These gentlemen are with the LAPD's MMA team.
所以如果你想动手
So if you decide to fight,
我只能说 撑不了多久
well, let's just say it won't last long.
你今天做的最明智的决定
Smartest thing you've done all day.
转身
Turn around.
双手放背后
Hands behind your back.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你是个大忙人
I know you're a busy man,
所以我就直奔主题了
so I'll get right to the point.
我可等不及了
Can't wait.
你我现在的利益是一致的
You and I have an aligned interest,
康纳 洛
Connor Lowe.
你们都叫他 寡妇
You know him as "Widows."
他怎么了
What about him?
他开枪打了一名警♥察♥的丈夫
He shot a cop's husband.
我们都清楚 这会引来
And we both know that brings more attention
你处理不了的关注
than you can handle.
事情已经彻底失控
This thing is spiraling so far out of control,
甚至可能会让六十街那帮人知道
it might even alert the Rolling 60s that
凤♥凰♥厅的枪击案是你们干的
you guys were behind the Phoenix Room shooting.
我从没听说过这个地方
I never heard of the place.
是你没注意
You're not paying attention.
我不在乎你们和六十街帮的过节
I don't care about your beef with the 60s.
我只想找到康纳
I just want to find Connor.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you with that?
你得把他解决掉
You need to take him off your board
在他做出更不顾后果的举动之前
before he makes another desperate move
否则你们就要面临一场全面战争了
and you have an all-out war on your hands.
诺兰 我找到康纳 洛的位置了
Nolan, I've got a location on Connor Lowe.
要来吗 - 当然要
You want in? - Hell, yeah, I do.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
好吧 我得承认
Well, I'll give him this.
我做梦也想不到
Never in a million years would I have thought
会在这里找到康纳
to look for Connor here.
是他表弟的保安说的
His cousin's security guard.
据乔治说 他正躲在
According to George, he's laying low
一个停拍的电视剧片场避风头
on the set of a TV show that's on hiatus.
什么剧 - 不知道 也不在乎
What show? - Don't know. Don't care.
他空手避风头的可能性有多大
What are the odds he's laying low unarmed?
零
Nil.
他在里面 带着枪而且已经走投无路了
He's in there strapped and desperate.
所以都给我警惕点
So heads on a swivel.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police, show me your hands.
康纳在逃 往舞台东侧去了
Connor's on the run, east side of the stage.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop right there!
把枪放下
Drop it!
康纳
Connor!
天啊
Jeez!
警探心疗 - 什么
"Cop a Feel." - What?
康纳藏身的那个电视剧片场
The TV show set the Connor was hiding on.
是部关于警♥察♥心理医生的剧 叫 警探心疗
It's a police psychiatrist drama, "Cop a Feel."
很好看
It's great.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
我从没听过
I've never heard of that.
他刚醒
He just woke up.
还有点迷糊
He's groggy.
好的 谢谢 - 嗯
OK. Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
如果他们让你进来看我
If they let you in to see me,
那一定是个好兆头
that must be a good sign.
嗯
Um...
医生说手术很顺利
The doctor said the surgeries went well,
他们对你的恢复情况持谨慎乐观态度
and they are cautiously optimistic about your recovery.
很抱歉让你经历这一切
I'm so sorry I put you through all this.
你中枪又不是你的错
It's not your fault that you got shot.
我知道
I know.
但关于凯莉 有件事我必须告诉你
But I have to tell you something about Kylie.
我们现在不必谈那个
We don't have to talk about that right now.
你需要休息
You need to get rest.
所以你知道那个吻了
So you know about the kiss?
我说过了
I told you.
现在不是说这个的时候
Now is not the time.
不
Yes.
是的 现在就是时候
Yes, yes, it is.
在枪击前 凯莉确实吻了我
Before the shooting, Kylie did kiss me.
我很惊讶 然后马上推开了她
I was surprised by it. and I did push away.
好吧 我能看出来她有麻烦了
All right, I could tell that she was in trouble,
我只是想帮她
and I was just trying to help her.
可能我让她误会了
Maybe I gave her the wrong idea.
但是 妮拉
But, Nyla...
我爱你 我真的很抱歉
I love you, and I am so sorry.
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
♪ 我们孤独的魂灵 ♪
♪ Our lonely ghosts ♪
我知道
I know.
♪ 将会嘶吼呐喊 ♪
♪ Will scream and shout ♪
我在任何时候都知道任何事
I know everything at all times.
好吗 记住这点
OK? Remember that.
记住了
Will do.
♪ 将枷锁抛于尘土 ♪
♪ They'd leave their chains upon the ground ♪
♪ 因缘由与我同在 ♪
♪ 'Cause the reason's with me now ♪
没错 先生们
That's right, gentlemen.
没错
That's right.
恭喜
Congratulations.
听说你今天抓了两个人
I heard you got two arrests today.
是的
Yeah.
你知道 作为二级警员
You know, not bad
第一次逮捕重罪犯 算不错了
for my first felony pinch as a P2.
这就是那笔钱吗
Is that the money?
是的
Yeah.
你想知道最扯的是什么吗
You want to know the worst part?
他们以为这是一万块
They thought this was 10 grand.
结果只有五百块
Turns out it's only 500.
是啊 全是小面额钞票
Yeah, it's all small bills.
看起来真不值当
Doesn't seem worth the trouble.
就是说啊
Seriously.
哦 我听说詹姆斯手术结束了
Oh, I heard James is out of surgery.
是的
Yes.
凯莉也会挺过去的
And Kylie is going to pull through as well.
他们都得感谢你
They both have you to thank.
才干了两周 我就已经是史上最棒的二级警员了
Two weeks in, and I'm already the best P2 ever.
好吧 没人这么说
Well, nobody said that.
那是言外之意
It's in the subtext.
是吗
Is it, though?
嘿 你给西尔维娅办完手续了
Hey, you processed Sylvia?
是啊
Yeah.
她一直在抱怨
She never stopped complaining about
她所受的虐待
the abuse she put up with.
老实说 我站她这边
Honestly, I'm with her.
西尔维娅理应得到那枚戒指
Sylvia deserved that ring.
结果那位老太太也是这么想的
It turns out the old lady agreed.
刚和范瓦尔登家的律师通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Van Walden family lawyers.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表