好吗 好的
OK? OK.
但你妈妈怎么办呢
But what to do about your mother?
我真不想喂你奶粉
I so hate to feed you formula,
但我们不能带她一起走 所以
but we can't take her with us, so...
必须斩断羁绊
The ties that bind must be cut.
好的 支援在路上 五分钟后到
OK, backup's on the way. Five minutes out.
好的 我绕到后面去
All right, I'll circle around back,
你分散她注意力时 我找机会进去
find a way in while you distract her.
好的 小心点
OK, be careful.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, you too.
不
No!
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
不 离我远点
No! Stay the hell away from me!
别担心 妈妈 好吗
Don't you fret, mama. OK?
我们只是在做对宝宝最好的事
We're just doing what's best for the baby.
不
No!
嘘 嘘 - 救命 救命
Shh, shh. - Help! Help! Don't steal
救救我
Help me!
我在这儿 - 嘘
I'm in here! - Shh.
来人救救我 救救我 求你了
Somebody help me! Help me, please!
救救我
Help me!
她朝你那边去了
She's coming your way.
刀在左后口袋
Knife, left rear pocket.
我从后门进去
I'm going through the back gate.
你想要什么
What do you want?
对不起 女士 我完全忘了
I'm sorry, ma'am, I completely forgot
给您填一张联♥系♥卡
to fill out a contact card for you.
这是标准流程
It's standard procedure.
我的信息都在网上
All my information is online.
我相信你们很容易就能找到
I'm sure it will be easy enough for you to get.
你搭档呢
Where's your partner?
呃 她在走访 想看看
Uh, she's canvassing, looking to see
你的邻居最近有没有和艾莉亚说过话
if any of your neighbors have spoken to Aria recently.
嘿 是的 她朝你那边去了
Hey, yeah, she's headed your way,
我被锁在外面了
and I'm locked outside.
我听到地下室有声音
I hear noise coming from the basement.
我下去调查 - 不
I'm going down to investigate. - No.
啊
Ow!
请救救我
Please help me!
这不公平 这不公平
It's not fair. It's not fair.
我们注定要在一起
We're meant to be together.
没有你我活不下去 我不干
I can't live without you. I won't.
我等了太久了
I've waited too long.
我不干
I won't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常对不起 小家伙
I'm so sorry, little one.
这是他们的错 这是
This is their fault. This is--
格蕾塔 放下刀 - 不
Greta, drop the knife. - No.
不 我不会让你把她从我身边带走
No, I won't let you take her from me!
她是我的 - 我不想带走她
She's mine! - I don't want to take her.
好吗 我只是想确保她没事
OK, I just want to make sure she's OK.
放下刀 - 骗子 荡♥妇♥
Drop the knife. - Liar! Jezebel!
格蕾塔 放下刀 否则我只能开枪了
Greta, drop the knife, or I will have to shoot you.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
谢谢你
Thank you!
太感谢了
Thank you.
她没事吧 -都好 母女平安
Is she OK? - Yes. They both are.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你可以进去了
You can go in.
我不确定她现在想见我
I'm not sure she wants to see me right now.
你是她第一个问起的人
You were the first person she asked for.
真的吗 -嗯哼
Really? - Mm-hmm.
进去吧
Yeah. Go on in.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
没关系 我很好
It's all right. I'm fine.
如果你不好也没关系
It's OK if you're not OK.
我马上回来 然后我们就能离开这里
I'll be right back, and then we can get out of here.
好 -好吗
Yeah. - OK?
真是一秒钟都不能让你一个人待着
I can't leave you alone for a second.
是啊 我就是个大♥麻♥烦精
Yeah, that's me, trouble with a capital T.
所以格蕾塔手术后活下来了
So Greta survived the surgery.
我几乎可以从理智上理解
I can almost understand intellectually how someone
一个人的心理会受到如此严重的创伤
can be so psychologically damaged,
但我几乎可以从理智上理解
I can almost understand intellectually how someone
我懂
I know.
听着 我只是很高兴你没事
Look, I'm just glad you're OK.
你觉得如果我待会儿不去比赛
Do you think anyone would notice
会有人注意到吗
if I didn't go to the game later?
你可是刚从窗户跳进去
You literally jumped through a window
从一个杀人狂魔手中救下一个婴儿
to save a baby from a murderous Mother Teresa.
好吧 如果有人对腰旗橄榄球赛
OK, if anyone gives you a problem about
的事找你麻烦 我就
the flag football game, I'll--
我会跟他们解释清楚
I'll fill 'em in.
谢谢
Thank you.
布拉德福德
Bradford.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
我们确认了那个追杀杀手的人的身份
We got an ID on our guy targeting hitmen.
好 我回警局
OK. - I'll head back.
好
Yeah.
♪ 我担心孩子们 ♪
♪ I'm worried 'bout the kids ♪
♪ 我说让他们关注 ♪
♪ I said tell 'em tune in ♪
刚搞到新款球杆 兄弟们
Just got the new iron, boys.
缅♥甸♥孤儿纯手工钛合金打造
Handcrafted out of titanium by orphans in Burma.
这东西能把球打到外太空
This thing can launch a ball into space.
米奇·杨西 信托基金少爷
Mitch Yancy, trust fund kid
享尽你能想象的一切特权
with every privilege you can imagine.
然而不知为何 他长大后却成了
Yet somehow, he's managed to grow up
一个全天候的怨气制♥造♥机
into a 24 7 grievance machine.
永远的受害者 没有什么是他的错
Always the victim, nothing's ever his fault,
而他雇人要杀的名单也证明了这一点
and the list of people he paid someone to kill show it--
一个商业对手 一个前女友
a business rival, an ex-girlfriend
在他父亲面前让他难堪
who embarrassed him in front of his dad,
还有我们奥海镇的受害者
and our Ojai victim,
一个老太太 不幸的是
a little old lady who literally had the misfortune
在他撞了她的车后报了警
of filing a police complaint when he rammed her car
一个老太太 不幸的是
a little old lady who literally had the misfortune
他听起来像个好人 -嗯
He sounds like a peach. - Mm.
你知道 最终
You know, ultimately,
马尔瓦多会把米奇看作一个必须
Malvado will see Mitch as a loose thread
剪掉的松散线头
he's got to clip.
我们知道他擅长远程射击
Well, we know he's good with a long gun.
你是我们的狙击手 你会选在哪里设伏
You're our sniper. Where would you set up?
在那边 俱乐部对面
Up there on the other side of the club.
走吗
Shall we?
给我们三分钟 然后派人
Give us three minutes, then send in units
去抓米奇
to take in Mitch.
马尔瓦多 把手举起来
Malvado, show us those hands!
好的 好的
OK, OK.
我们都别做傻事
Let's not do anything stupid.
徒步追捕 嫌犯马尔瓦多
Foot pursuit, suspect Malvado
穿着高尔夫球服 朝俱乐部会所方向逃跑
dressed as a golfer, headed to the clubhouse.
请求支援
Send back up.
小心 -快走
Whoa! - Go, go, go!
小心点 伙计 -小心
Watch yourself, dude. - Be careful.
警♥察♥ 进来了
Police, coming in!
出去 快走
Get out. Go.
结束了
It's over!
立刻趴下
Get on your stomach now!
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表