《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
我只觉得肮脏
All I feel is dirty,
倾听每个人的秘密
listening to everybody's secrets.
我该怎么在安吉拉·洛佩兹身边工作
How am I supposed to work
而我满脑子想的
next to Angela Lopez when all I can think about
都是我有多想
is how much I want to...
让我接手这个案子 算了
Let me take over this case. - Oh, forget it.
你把这个案子给我们 我就接手北好莱坞无名氏案
You give us this case, I will take NoHo Doe.
成交
Deal.
我面试了我梦想的工作
I interviewed for my dream job,
而且我拿到了 太棒了
and I got it. - That's great!
在纽约 哦
In New York. - Oh.
时间到了 新手 你找到住的地方了吗?
Time's up, Boot. You find a place to live?
让我向你介绍我的新房♥东
Let me introduce you to my new landlord.
别听布拉德福德的 这个地方就是香格里拉
Don't listen to Bradford. This place is Shangri-La.
杰森 你是
Jason. - You are?
她丈夫
Her husband.
你查到杰森·怀勒的信息了吗?
Did you get any information on Jason Wyler?
杰森 我的兄弟 我能让你离开这里
Jason, my man. I can get you out of here.
我已经搞到了一个VIP撤离方案
I have secured a VIP exit package.
我该把你送到哪儿 洛杉矶 宝贝
Where can I drop you? - LA, baby.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
奥斯卡和杰森刚刚越狱了
Oscar and Jason just escaped from prison.
进来吧
Come in.
嘿 谢谢你这么做
Hey. - Thank you for doing this.
我知道这个请求有点奇怪
I know it's a bit of a weird request.
不 这很明智
No, it's smart.
还有谁比警♥察♥更适合测试你的安全系统呢?
Who better to test your security system than a cop?
是的 我希望在贝利
Yeah, I want it all up and running before Bailey
从德国回来前一切就绪
gets back from Germany.
如果杰森要攻击我们 就会是那个时候
If Jason hits us, it will be then.
两张湖人队的门票 按照约定
Two tickets to the Lakers, as promised.
谢谢
Thank you.
我敢打赌你后悔买♥♥了这栋全是窗户的房♥子
Bet you're reconsidering buying a house made of windows.
呃 是的 肯定的
Uh, yeah, definitely.
但我已经把这个地方打造成了堡垒
But I have made this place a fortress.
所有窗户都装了防碎玻璃
Shatterproof glass on all the windows,
报♥警♥系统是硬接线的 内置冗余系统
alarm system hardwired with built-in redundancies.
我甚至在山坡上都装了运动传感器
I even put motion sensors on the hillside.
事实上 我非常有信心
Matter of fact, I am so confident
我的家坚不可摧 我要去小睡一会儿
that my home is impenetrable that I am going to take a nap
而你肯定闯不进来
while you fail to break in.
听起来不错 你好好睡
Sounds good. You sleep well.
哦 我会的
Oh, I will.
系统已布防
System armed.
好的
Okay.
怎么…怎么…怎么会?
How did--how--how did--how?
这要再花你两张湖人队的门票
That'll cost you two more Lakers tickets.
♪ 哇 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 我会为你而赢 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 就像我知道你希望我做的那样 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
我知道她结婚了
I know she's married,
但我无法把安吉拉·洛佩兹从我的脑海中抹去
but I can't get Angela Lopez out of my head.
她太完美了 还有她处理案子的方式…
She's the total package. And the way she works a case--
你在听什么?
What are you listening to?
为什么不帮我把孩子们准备好?
And why aren't you helping me get the kids ready?
但你不能听
which you can't hear.
你为什么看起来不高兴 我没有
Why do you look upset? - I'm not.
我有点 只是因为布莱尔的录音带
I am, a little bit. Just the Blair tapes.
我以为你已经处理完了
I thought you were done with those.
是的
I am.
我的意思是 还在跟进
I mean, still following up
一些悬而未决的腐♥败♥案件
on some of the open corruption cases.
没什么大不了的 看起来是件大事
It's no big deal. - Seems like a big deal.
现在 你能帮我把孩子们弄出门吗?
Now, can you help me get these kids out the door?
我们得走了
We got to go.
那么在香格里拉的第一晚过得怎么样?
So how was the first night at Shangri-La?
如果和一群中年的
If communal living with a bunch of middle-aged,
大多离了婚的警♥察♥在一个停车场里合住
mostly divorced cops in a parking lot
就是香格里拉 那我真不敢想天堂是什么样
is Shangri-La, then I'd hate to see what heaven looks like.
早上好
Morning.
你好 怎么了?
Howdy. - What's going on?
嘿 你 呃 让我留意一下
Hey, you, uh, asked me to keep an ear
关于杰森和南方阵线的消息?
to the ground about Jason and the Southern Front?
是的
Yeah.
是的 格雷厄姆今天凌晨接到了一起双重谋杀案
Yeah, Graham caught a double homicide early this morning.
我们拘留的嫌疑人过去常和南方阵线混
Our suspect in custody used to roll with the Front.
但有传言说他以前和杰森关系很好
But the rumor is he was tight with Jason back in the day,
在闹翻之前
before the falling-out.
谢谢你 是的
Thank you. - Yeah.
我欠你的 嗯哼
I owe you. - Mm-hmm.
嗯 我偏爱湖人队的门票
Well, I'm partial to Lakers tickets.
你和蒂姆谈过了 你和蒂姆谈过了
Did you talk to Tim? You talked to Tim.
布拉德福德 陈 到我办公室来
Bradford, Chen, my office now.
你做了什么 我?什么都没做
What did you do? - Me? Nothing.
你做了什么?你才是麻烦制♥造♥者
What did you do? You're the troublemaker.
我本想反驳 但鉴于我最近的经历
I'd argue, but given my recent history,
这个假设很合理
it's a fair assumption.
我注意到你们两个
It's come to my attention that you two
在拿你们的新人打赌
are betting on your rookies.
长官 我… 是我的错
Sir, I-- - It's my fault.
别这样 做什么?
Don't do that. - Do what?
替我扛雷 我不需要你来保护我
Jump on the grenade. I don't need you to protect me.
我没说你需要 我只是…
I wasn't implying you did. I'm just--
很抱歉打扰 但我们能回到
I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we circle back
我训斥你们的话题上吗?
to me yelling at you?
是 长官 抱歉
Yes, sir. Sorry.
洛杉矶市已经投资了
The City of Los Angeles has invested
纳税人二十五万美元
a quarter million dollars of taxpayer money
在每位新秀身上
in each of these rookies.
所以他们来这里不是为了给你们取乐 或满足
So they're not here for sport or to scratch
你们俩的什么怪癖
whatever weird itch you both have.
长官 我… 你是对的
Sir, I-- - You're right.
我失言了
That was unnecessary.
需要澄清的是 我们没有拿钱下注
To be clear, we didn't put any money on it.
这不是重点
Which is not the point.
这事今天到此为止
This ends today.
为了确保 我要交换你们的新人
And to make sure, I'm swapping your rookies.
是 长官 是 长官
Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
出去吧
Now go.
是的
Yeah.
听着 抱歉把你牵扯进来了
Look, I'm sorry I got you into trouble.
只是…我不是想逞英雄
It's just-- I'm not trying to be noble,
但打赌是我的主意 没错 但我接受了
but the bet was my idea. - True, but I accepted.
嘿 你知道 嗯…
Hey, you know, um...
格雷说较量结束了
Grey said that the competition ended,
但他没说具体时间
but he didn't say what time.
而且交换了新人 这给了我们
And with the rookie swap, this gives us
检验彼此方法的绝佳机会
the perfect opportunity to check each other's methods.
所以你的意思是我们还有点回旋余地?
So you're saying we have a little wiggle room?
用最后一个班次决出胜负?
One last shift to declare a winner?
我什么也没说…
I'm not saying anything...
我可没明说 嗯
out loud. - Hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
好的 得走了
Yes. Got to go.
嘿 警车准备好了 出发吗?
Hey, shop's all set up. Rolling out?
呃 等一下 我得先办点事
Uh, in a few. I got something I need to do first.
好的
Okay.
我自己去 哦 好的 当然
By myself. - Oh, okay, sure.
嘿 凯特
Hey, Kate.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表