哦 这不是我送的
Oh, this isn't from me.
不 我绝对没有冲动买♥♥下礼品店一半的东西
No, I definitely did not impulse-buy half the gift shop.
啊 那肯定是我的秘密情人
Ah, it must have been my secret lover.
是啊 要我说 那家伙真是黏人
Yeah, and if you ask me, that guy is really needy.
嗯 也许他只是担心
Well, maybe he's just worried
因为我已经完全爱上你了
because I'm completely in love with you.
说实话 我一生中从来没有这么害怕过
To be honest, I've never been more scared in my life.
我也是
Me too.
杰森一直以来都是我生活的一部分
Jason has been a part of my life for so long.
即使他在监狱里
Even when he was in prison,
我心里总有一部分在担心
there was always this part of me that was worried--
他在计划什么 他什么时候会动手
what he was planning, when would he strike?
现在
A-and now--
现在你再也不用担心了
And now you don't have to worry anymore.
现在 你还想要什么吗
Now, is there anything else you want?
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我去看看能不能帮露娜处理那些文件
I will go see if I can help Luna with that paperwork.
等着我 是的
Hang tight. - Yeah.
♪ 妈妈说我会永远 ♪
♪ Mama said I will always be ♪
♪ 信念更强大 我的爱却很薄弱 ♪
♪ Faith is stronger, my love is weak ♪
嘿 我猜你错过了8点的Zoom约会
Hey, I guess you missed your 8:00 Zoom date.
是的 没事 卡米拉理解的
Yeah. It's all right. Camilla gets it.
嗯 她什么时候搬过来 - 我不知道
Mm. When is she moving out? - I don't know.
你知道吗 很难想象她在这里
It's kind of hard to picture her here, you know?
我们共同规划的生活非常具有德克萨斯风格
The life we were planning together was very Texas.
嗯 5000平方英尺的房♥子
Mm, 5,000-square-foot house
只要我现在房♥租的一半
for half of what I pay for rent?
没错 结婚 生三个孩子 诸如此类
Exactly--marriage, three kids, the whole thing.
现在呢 - 我不知道
And now? - I don't know.
你知道吗 自从我来到这里 我已经改变了很多
I've changed a lot since I've been here, you know?
说曹操 曹操到
And speak of the devil.
嘿 我到这边来接
Hey, I'm--I'm gonna take this here
免得在电梯里断线
so I don't lose her in the elevator.
哦 是的 没事 明天见
Oh, yeah. No worries. I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
嘿 美女 你还没睡
Hey, beautiful. You're up late.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know,
但这是我唯一能订到的航♥班♥
but it's the only flight that I could get.
航♥班♥
"Flight"?
等等 什么 你在哪里
Wait, what? Where are you?
惊喜
Surprise!
嘿 你在这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
哦 宝贝 我等不及了 我辞职了
Oh, baby, I couldn't wait! I quit my job!
我要搬到洛杉矶
I'm moving to Los Angeles!
哦 好吧 - 过来
Oh, all right. - Come here!
所以我一直在思考塞思的情况
So I've been thinking about the Seth situation.
这真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
我知道这是我的问题 我是教官
I know this is my problem. I'm the TO.
所以我做出了决定 他不能留下
So I made a decision. He can't stay.
风险太高了
The stakes are way too high,
解决这个问题的唯一办法就是把他从项目中剔除
and the only way to fix this is to cut him from the program.
好的 我们去和格雷谈谈吧
Okay. Let's talk to Grey.
等等 你不劝我别这么做吗
Wait, you're not gonna talk me out of it?
不 这是你的决定
No, it's your call.
只要知道整个警局都会支持你
Just know this whole station is going to be behind you
每一步 谢谢你 长官
every step of the way. - Thank you, sir.
怎么了
What's--what's going on?
这消息该由你来说
It's your news to share.
我终于拿到检查结果了 我的癌症复发了
I finally got my lab results, and my cancer is back,
但我们很早就发现了 医生说
but we caught it early, and the doctor says
我还能工作
that I should still be able to work.
呃 我只是 我只是
And, uh, I just--I just--
我想让你知道我已经准备好了
I wanted to let you know that I am ready,
我愿意并且能够完成我的培训
I am willing, and able to complete my training,
如果你还愿意要我
if you will still have me.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
我要睡一个星期 - 是啊 你总是这么说
I am gonna sleep for a week. - Yes, you always say that.
然后你总是在休息时间培养出三个新爱好
And then you always pick up three new hobbies
利用你的休息时间
with your time off.
这次不一样 - 嗯哼
This is different. - Mm-hmm.
哦 呃 我忘了我的夹克
Oh, uh, I left my jacket.
我去拿 等一下
I'll grab it. Hang on.
好了
There we go.
找到了吗 - 找到了
Did you find it? - Yeah.
哦 贝利
Oh, Bailey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
该死的
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表