司机们 熄火
Drivers, turn your engines off
把钥匙扔出窗外
and throw the keys out the window!
然后下车
Then step out.
所有人 下车
All of you, get out of your cars.
举起手 慢慢出来
Slowly, with your hands in the air.
快点
Let's go.
调度中心 现场已控制
Control, we're Code 4.
已拘留五名嫌疑人
We've got five suspects in custody.
警长 你和你的小队救了我一命
Sergeant, you and your squad totally saved my bacon.
是啊 他们干得不错
Yeah, they did good.
很遗憾你的约会成了噩梦一场
Sorry your date turned out to be such a nightmare.
谢了
Thanks.
你知道 我想我还是再享受一下单身生活吧
You know, I think I'm gonna embrace the single life
暂时不约会了
for a little bit longer.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I hear that.
怎么这么晚还没睡
What are you doing up so late?
在担心我家那位
I'm worrying about my man.
有奥斯卡的踪迹吗
Any sign of Oscar?
还没有
Not yet.
你听起来很累 我还好
You sound tired. I'm okay.
只是盯着同一扇门看了三小时
Just been staring at the same door for the last three hours.
我猜雷吉会在黎明时溜出去
I figure Reggie's gonna slip out at dawn
去挖他埋的钻石
and go dig up the diamonds he buried.
不能让哈珀替你一会儿吗
Can't Harper give you a break?
我暂时不想吵醒她
I didn't wanna wake her up just yet.
我感觉她很期待
I got the feeling that she was looking forward
能不被打扰地睡一觉
to some uninterrupted sleep.
你真是个好人 约翰 诺兰
You're a good man, John Nolan.
我尽力
I try.
好了 我就是想打来问问
All right, well, I just wanted to check in.
那不打扰你了
I'll let you get back to it.
也许你该找点咖♥啡♥因♥提提神
Maybe you should find some caffeine.
是啊 这主意不错
Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
好的 爱你 我也爱你
All right. Love you. I love you too.
哦 约翰
Oh, John.
这东西会要了你的命
This stuff will kill you.
♪ 你真是个硬骨头 ♪
♪ Well, you're a real tough cookie ♪
♪ 有着悠久的黑历史 ♪
♪ With a long history ♪
♪ 伤透了无数像我这样的小心脏 ♪
♪ Of breaking little hearts like the one in me ♪
♪ 没关系 让我看看你怎么做到的 ♪
♪ That's okay, let's see how you do it ♪
♪ 举起你的拳头 让我们开始吧 ♪
♪ Put up your dukes, let's get down to it ♪
♪ 用你最强的招式打我 ♪
♪ Hit me with your best shot ♪
♪ 来吧 用你最强的招式打我 ♪
♪ Come on, hit me with your best shot ♪
♪ 用你最强的招式打我 ♪
♪ Hit me with your best shot ♪
♪ 开火吧 ♪
♪ Fire away ♪
约翰 司机有权选音乐
John, the driver gets to pick the music.
这是规矩
You know this.
再说 佩特·班纳塔可是国宝
Besides, Pat Benatar is a national treasure,
这不是很应景吗
which is really fitting because, you know,
因为我们现在就在寻宝
we're on a treasure hunt right now.
好吧 严格来说是我在寻宝
Well, technically, I'm embarking on a treasure hunt.
而对你来说 彩虹尽头的那罐金子
For you, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
不过是个浅坟
is a shallow grave.
♪ 用你最强的招式打我 ♪
♪ Hit me with your best shot ♪
♪ 用你最强的招式打我 ♪
♪ Hit me with your best shot ♪
♪ 开火吧 ♪
♪ Fire away ♪
该死的 诺兰
Damn it, Nolan.
你本该叫醒我的
You were supposed to wake me up.
嘿 无人机小子
Hey, drone kid.
你看到昨天跟我一起的那个人了吗
You seen the guy I was with yesterday?
那个警♥察♥吗 是的
The cop? - Yeah.
没有
No.
嗯
Hmm.
我是洛杉矶警局探员 奈拉 哈珀
This is Detective Nyla Harper, LAPD.
有警员可能处于危险之中
I have a possible officer in jeopardy.
日出汽车旅馆
Sunrise Motel.
嘿 女警官
Hey, lady cop.
看这个
Look at this.
天啊
Man!
在城市间穿梭久了
You forget how clean the air is
都忘了野外的空气有多清新
when you're bouncing around city to city.
你去过蒙大拿吗 约翰
You ever been to Big Sky Country, John?
哦 我一直想去
Oh, I've always wanted to go.
你知道吗
You know...
也许我会用这些钻石钱给自己买♥♥个牧场
Maybe I'll buy myself a ranch with all this diamond money.
好了 约翰 我要打开后备箱了
Okay, John, I'm gonna open the trunk.
有任何轻举妄动 我就开枪打你
Any sudden moves, and I'm going to shoot you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白 很好
I understand. - Great.
跟专业人士合作就是愉快
So nice to work with professionals.
他在那儿
There he is.
爬出来
Climb out.
我很想帮你 但我可没那么傻
I'd offer to help you, but I'm not an idiot.
我知道就算戴着这些镣铐
I know that even with those chains on,
你也是个危险的家伙
you're one dangerous hombre.
雷吉在哪
Where's Reggie?
哦 我已经用不着他了
Oh, I didn't need him anymore.
他告诉你钻石藏在哪了
He told you where the diamonds are hidden?
不 甚至更好
No, even better.
他把地图纹在了胳膊上
He had the map tattooed on his arm.
天啊
God. -
他一开始甚至没告诉我
He didn't even tell me at first.
他让我折磨了他一会儿
He let me torture him for a while.
然后我突然发现
And then all of a sudden, I was like,
嘿 你胳膊上那是什么
hey, what's that on your arm?
一旦有了地图 我就不需要他了
Once I had the map, I didn't really need him
反正后备箱里还有你这个苦力
since I had you in the trunk.
你知道 你本可以给纹身拍张照的
You know, you could have just taken a photo of the tattoo.
嗯
Mm.
我压根就没想到
I didn't even think of that.
来 举起来
Here, hold it up.
这就是在监狱里待了大半辈子的问题
This is the problem with being institutionalized
约翰
half my life, John.
我的默认模式就是当个野蛮人
My default is to just go full caveman.
很好
That's good.
好了
Okay.
那现在呢
Now what?
扔了吧
Uh, chuck it.
就
Just--
对
Yep.
现在我们去徒步寻宝
Now we're gonna go on a hike for some treasure.
然后你来帮我把它挖出来
And then you're gonna dig it up for me.
听起来很有趣吧
Doesn't that sound like fun?
你为什么不自己挖
Why don't you dig it up?
事实证明坐牢对腰不好
It turns out prison is bad for the back.
奥斯卡带走了诺兰
Oscar took Nolan.
他肯定是去找钻石了
He has to be going for the diamonds.
当地警♥察♥正在路上 但搜索范围太大了
Local police are on the way, but the search area is massive.
我需要所有人手支援
I need the world out here.
联邦探员 法警 任何有警徽或枪的人
Feds, marshals, anyone with a badge or a gun--
我需要他们去找诺兰
I need them looking for Nolan.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下 我需要你儿子帮忙
Excuse me. I need your son.
什么 我是警♥察♥
Sorry? - I am a cop.
我的搭档刚被绑♥架♥了
My partner was just abducted.
我需要你儿子和他的无人机帮我找到他
I need your son and his drone to help me find him.
什么 酷
What? - Cool.
不行 求你了
No. - Please.
我保证他不会有任何危险
I promise he won't be in any danger.
我会用我的生命保护他
I will protect him with my life.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表