给你点黄金吧
Here, have some gold.
停 停下
Stop, stop.
快说吧
Spill it.
好吧 嗯
OK, um...
♪ 冰冷如霜 ♪
♪ Ice cold, ice cold ♪
查斯蒂蒂·斯尼德 嫁给我吧 我会永远爱你
Chastity Sneed, marry me, and I will love you forever,
余生只爱你一人
forsaking all others for the rest of my life.
兰迪 行了 - 哦 天哪 不
Randy, OK. - Oh, God, no.
我不该就这么脱口而出求婚的
I should not have just blurted out a proposal like that.
好吧 我得先赢得你的心
OK. I have to win your heart first.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
但我跟彼得在一起 你知道的
But I'm with Pete. You--you know that.
是的 但我希望我的真心和我的万贯家财
Yes, but I was hoping that my heart and my millions
能弥补我们之间的巨大鸿沟
could help bridge that great divide.
等等 万贯家财 - 是的
Wait, millions? - Yes.
很多很多很多很多万
Many millions, many, many, many, many, many millions.
哦
Oh.
嗯 你有没有考虑过当个干爹什么的
Well, have you thought of maybe a sugar daddy situation?
哦 干爹 听起来不错
Ooh, a sugar daddy. That sounds delicious.
那是什么意思
What is that?
不过我得先跟彼得谈谈
I would have to talk to Pete, though, first.
哦 所以我不能独占你吗
Oh, so I would not have you exclusively?
不行 - 好的 我明白了
No. - OK, yeah, I understand.
在我们未来可能的关系里
I will contemplate this potential wrinkle
我会考虑这个潜在的小问题 等你跟彼得谈完再说
in our future together while you speak to Peter.
好的 - 好的 太好了
OK. - OK, great.
再说清楚 你不想要这些礼物吗
And to be clear, you do not want these gifts?
其实我真的很想要
I really do, actually.
但还是不了 不 不 不
But no. No, no, no.
我 你先暂时保管着吧
I, uh--you hang on to them for now.
好的 好的 太好了
OK, OK. Wonderful.
别这样 姑娘们 不 - 对不起 姑娘们
Just--girls, no. - I'm so sorry, girls.
嗨 你看我发的文件了吗
Hi, did you look at the files I sent?
是啊 粗略看了一下 感觉像是产权欺诈
Yeah, briefly. Seems like title fraud to me.
把哈珀太太所有关于房♥子的文件
Just send me over everything Mrs. Harper has
发给我 好吗
regarding the house, OK?
谢谢 你最好了 - 好的
Thanks. You're the best. - OK.
别动
Don't move.
嘿 这不是问题 好吗
Hey, this is not a problem, OK?
我的钥匙和钱包都在外套口袋里
I got my keys and my wallet in my jacket pocket.
随便拿 - 我不是来抢你的
You can have them. - I'm not here to rob you.
你要撤销对科林·伯恩斯的指控
You're going to drop the charges against Colin Burns.
不 我 我不会
No, I'm--I'm not.
但在你扣动扳机前
But before you pull the trigger,
你应该知道我妻子是名警探
you should know that my wife is a detective,
而且她还是个神枪手
and she's also a sharpshooter.
哦 我不是来威胁你的 韦斯利
Oh, I'm not here to threaten you, Wesley.
我们要毁掉的是肖恩·德尔蒙特的世界
It's Sean Del Monte's world we'll destroy.
他那个天使般的孩子在爸爸不在的时候
That angel of a kid of his turns into quite the devil
可就变成小恶魔了
when daddy ain't around.
我说的是氯♥胺♥酮♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
I'm talking ketamine, coke, MDMA.
我们还有视频作证
And we've got the video to prove it.
所以 查收你的邮件 然后撤销指控
So check your email and drop the charges,
否则我们就毁了那孩子的一生
or we'll destroy that kid's life.
兰迪
Randy?
是啊 我刚离开查斯蒂蒂的俱乐部
Yeah, I'm leaving Chastity's club.
我的爱情故事遇到了点小挫折
My love story has been hiccupped,
但我依然毫不气馁
but I remain undaunted.
哦
Oh.
你好啊 潜在的新朋友们
Hello, potential new friends.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there something I may assist you with?
兰迪 发生什么了
Randy, what's happening?
哦 我想我被抢劫了
Oh, I believe I'm being robbed.
兰迪 我离你五个街区
Randy, I'm five blocks away.
他们要什么就给什么
Just give them what they want.
我得提醒你们
So I should warn you,
我在四个州都被注册为致命武器
I've been registered as a lethal weapon in four states
还有关岛地区
and the territory of Guam.
好吧 有人让我随你们抢
OK, well, I've been told to let you rob me,
但我不认为那是正确的做法
but I do not believe that's the right thing to do,
所以你们可以开始了
so you may begin.
♪ 开始吧 开始吧 ♪
♪ Start, start it up ♪
♪ 冲啊 ♪
♪ Go ♪
嘎嘣脆
Crunchy.
举起手来
Hands.
趴下 快
On your back, let's go.
我很抱歉伤了你们
I am sorry for hurting you,
但我警告过你们我的身手了 所以
but I did warn you of my skill level, so...
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你跑进来到处撒钱
You rolled in here and started throwing the money around,
然后他们就袭击你了
and they jumped you.
哦 没错 是的
Oh, that's correct, yes.
好了 问题来了
All right, so here's the problem.
这份产权文件看起来是合法的
This title looks legitimate.
这是你将房♥产转让给
That is your signature handing over the property
一位名叫普莉希拉·罗宾斯的人的签名
to someone named Priscilla Robins.
你看 我就知道这里面有误会
You see, I knew there was some kind of misunderstanding,
因为普莉希拉是我的朋友
'cause Priscilla is my friend,
她帮我把房♥子放进信托里来保护我
and she helped me put the house into trust for my protection.
那你怎么认识普莉希拉的
And then, how do you know Priscilla?
哦 一个脸书群组
Oh, this Facebook group,
我们爱老房♥子
We Love Old Houses.
人们会发自己房♥子的照片
People post pictures of their homes,
然后大家会说房♥子有多漂亮
and then everyone says how lovely they are.
普莉希拉 她私信我
Well, Priscilla, she DM'd me
问我有没有考虑过把我的房♥子
and asked if I'd ever considered putting my house
既然已经还清贷款了 就放进信托里
into trust now that I have it paid off,
那样可以保护我免受产权盗窃
and it would protect me from title theft.
她还主动帮你办这件事
And she offered to do that for you personally.
所以我才感到困惑
Now, that's why I'm confused.
因为普莉希拉把文件带过来给我签字了
Because Priscilla brought the documents over to me to sign,
所以她是我的见证人
so she's my witness.
妈 普莉希拉 普莉希拉不是你的见证人 好吗
Mom, Priscilla--Priscilla is not your witness, OK?
她是受托人
She's the trustee.
你把房♥契转让给了她
You signed the deed over to her,
她现在拥有你的房♥子
and she now owns your home,
而且她正在把你赶出去
and she is having you evicted.
妈 你到底有没有读这份文件
Mom, did you even read this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈 - 别自责 露丝
Mom. - Don't blame yourself, Ruth.
这是我们谁都可能犯的错误
It's a mistake any of us could make.
嘿 抱歉打扰一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
我得借我老婆一下
I need to steal my wife.
怎么了
What's going on?
出事了 我需要和我老婆谈谈
Something happened, and I need to talk to my wife
该怎么办
about what I should do.
不是作为警♥察♥ 而是作为我老婆
Not a cop, my wife.
好的 作为警♥察♥的我先收起来
OK, cop me is in the drawer.
我 我在处理科林·伯恩斯
I'm--I'm covering the Colin Burns
为德尔蒙特处理的谋杀案
murder case for Del Monte,
东方阵线刚刚给我施压了
and the Eastern Front just leaned on me
想让指控消失
to make the charges go away.
如果他们威胁了你
If they threatened you,
作为警♥察♥的我可要出来了
cop me is coming out of the drawer.
听着 他们没威胁我
Look, they didn't threaten me,
但他们有肖恩的儿子
but they have video
罗根买♥♥毒品的视频
of Sean's son Logan buying hardcore drugs.
别给我看 不然我得跟进
Don't show me. I'll have to follow up.
德尔蒙特知道他儿子吸毒吗
Does Del Monte know his kid is using?
我想他不知道
I can't imagine.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表