《菜鸟老警》 前情提要...
Previously on "The Rookie"...
如果我组建一个致力于改革的警♥察♥小组
If I were to start a group of cops
会有人加入吗
who were dedicated to reform, would anyone join?
当然 我妹妹的谋杀案
Absolutely. - My sister's murder.
布兰卡被带走的时候
You know, when Blanca was taken,
现场有几十个警♥察♥
there were dozens of cops.
钱伯斯警官有点不对劲
There's something off about Officer Chambers.
是他带走了布兰卡
He took Blanca?
马尔瓦多
Malvado.
一有杰森的消息
When you hear of Jason's whereabouts,
就通知我
let me know.
投靠马尔瓦多是无奈的自保之举
Malvado was a desperate move for safety.
♪ 泡沫冲洗 烈日灼烧 ♪
♪ Lather up, burn in the sun ♪
♪ 洗净你口中 ♪
♪ Go wash the soap ♪
♪ 虚伪的肥皂泡 ♪
♪ Off of your tongue ♪
♪ 行差踏错就万劫不复 ♪
♪ Do it right, or you'll be no one ♪
你迟到了 菜鸟 - 抱歉长官 我
You're late, Boot. - Sorry, sir, I got, uh--
我一直在想您为什么
I got caught up in wondering why
请我来您家吃早餐
you invited me to your house for breakfast.
我该不是要边吃培根鸡蛋 边被炒鱿鱼吧
Am I about to get fired over bacon and eggs or something?
你想太多了 打住
You're spinning. Stop spinning.
行了 你没有危险
All right. There's no jeopardy here.
好吧 谢天谢地
OK. Thank God.
早餐吃什么 - 什么都没有
What's for breakfast? - Nothing.
我不给菜鸟做饭
I don't cook for rookies.
听着 洛杉矶警局腰旗橄榄球队需要你
Look, the LAPD flag football team needs you,
我希望你别推辞
and I expect you to answer the call.
谢谢您的好意 长官
That's kind of you, sir.
我可不是出于好心
I'm not doing this out of kindness.
过去五年 洛杉矶警局每年都被
LAPD has gotten their ass kicked the last five years
消防队打得屁滚尿流
by that fire department.
现在我是队长 我要扭转局面
Now that I'm team captain, I'm flipping the script,
为此 我需要一个王牌选手
and to do that, I need a ringer.
感谢您的邀请 长官
I appreciate the offer, sir,
但您知道 我已经不打了
but you know I don't play anymore.
我和橄榄球闹得很不愉快
Football and I had a messy breakup,
彻底放手反而没那么痛苦
and it's just less painful if I let it go completely.
你应该明白 拒绝我不是个好主意 对吧
You understand saying no to me is a bad idea, right?
我以为您说我没有危险
I thought you said there was no jeopardy here.
我撒谎了
I lied.
这事没完
We're not through here.
有事吗
Can I help you?
早上好 布拉德福警长
Good morning, Sergeant Bradford.
我猜你一定好奇我是怎么找到你的
I bet you're wondering how I found you.
毕竟警♥察♥的地址是保密的
Police addresses are sealed, after all.
但只要能进入网络的黑暗角落
However, nothing's sealed when you have access
就没什么秘密可言
to the dark corners of the Internet.
那是个
That's a--
怎么回事 - 我还不知道
What's going on? - I don't know yet.
就在那时我发现了它 一个隐藏服务
And that's when I found it, a hidden service
在暗网上的一个职业杀手雇佣网站
on the dark web, a hitman for hire site,
一个能让心怀歹意的人
a hidden service that puts those with the desires
联♥系♥上职业杀手的隐秘服务
in touch with those who could do the deed,
所以我来给你提个建议
and so I come to you with a proposition.
把耳机给我
Give me the earpiece.
这是录音 有人付钱让我来
It's a recording. I'm being paid to--
我猜到了 给我
I figured. Give it to me.
靠墙站着
Get up against the wall.
菜鸟 铐上他
Cuff him, Boot.
我现在正把那个暗网网站的秘密链接
And am currently sending the secret link
发送到你的手♥机♥上
to the dark web site to your phone.
动作要快
Act quickly...
时间只剩几小时了
Hours.
就算我这辈子做的一件好事吧
Consider this my one selfless act in life.
别试着找我
Do not try to find me,
否则我会用我无所不能的力量
or I will use my infinite powers
毁了你们 告辞
to destroy you. Peace out.
在思考人生吗
Considering your mortality?
人老了就意味着每天早上醒来都在想
Getting older means waking up every morning wondering,
这地方怎么又疼了
"Why does that hurt?"
至于你 答案就是当警♥察♥
Well, in your case, the answer is being a cop.
赶紧给我起来 - 好的 老板
Get your ass up. - Yes, boss.
而且不幸的是
And unfortunately for you,
你的痛苦才刚刚开始
your pain is only just beginning
因为腰旗橄榄球赛季明天就开始了
because flag football season starts tomorrow,
洛杉矶警局要完蛋了 宝贝
and LAPD is going down, baby.
洛杉矶消防局 必胜 必胜 必胜
LAFD. Fight, fight, fight.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你把我叫醒就是为了说垃圾话吗
Did you get me out of bed just so you could talk trash?
没错 这可是本赛季的宿敌之战
Yes, this is the rivalry of the season,
洛杉矶消防队会把你们打得落花流水
and LA Fire is gonna smoke your ass.
抱歉 我不理会这种幼稚的挑衅
Yeah, sorry, I don't engage with juvenile taunts.
怎么 怂了
What are you, chicken?
怕输吗 胆小鬼警官
Can't handle the heat, Officer Scaredy Cat?
不 我只是觉得说垃圾话很幼稚
No, I just find trash talk juvenile,
而我是个成年人
and I'm an adult.
我的钉鞋和护齿呢
Where are my cleats and my mouth guard?
哦 我扔了 因为成年人不说垃圾话
Oh, I threw them out because adults don't talk trash.
他们只会搞破坏
They sabotage.
洛杉矶警局永不言败
LAPD forever!
亚马逊Prime会员
Amazon Prime.
手套 腰带 钉鞋 加入购物车
Gloves, belts, cleats. Add to cart.
哦 这双靴子还挺可爱的
Oh, those boots are kind of cute.
面膜买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one sheet masks?
当日送达 当然要了
Same day delivery? Yes, please.
下单成功
And purchased.
这下比赛没问题了
Flag football is saved.
但他们真正绝望的是
But all was truly lost
在冰箱里发现她的躯干时
when they found her torso in the fridge.
好了 真实罪案迷们 今天就到这里
OK, that's it for today, true crime fans.
我买♥♥了些糕点
I got some pastries
因为今天是我们的休息日
because it's our day off
我们应该好好享受 - 抱歉 你说什么
and we should enjoy it. - Sorry, what?
糕点 - 哦 太棒了
Pastries. - Oh, sweet.
我先把这期播客听完
I'm just gonna finish this podcast.
好吧
Yeah.
下周我将发布一♥期♥付费特辑播客
Next week, I'll be releasing a premium edition podcast,
讲述警官乔尔·钱伯斯骇人听闻的真实故事
the shocking true story of officer Joel Chambers
以及他残忍♥杀害三名小女孩的罪行
and his brutal murder of three little girls,
这桩罪行如此骇人 以至于激励了其中一名
a crime so horrible, it inspired the sister
受害者的姐姐 塞琳娜·华雷斯 自己也成为了一名警♥察♥
of one victim, Celina Juarez, to become a cop herself.
什么
What?
听着 我完全理解你的愤怒
Look, I totally support your anger.
我只是不想你失控
I just don't want you to lose control.
好吧 我看起来像失控了吗
OK, do I look like I've lost control?
说实话 有点
I mean, a little.
嘘
Shh.
我们还在录音
We are recording.
拜托 我需要希瑟的帮助
Please, I need Heather's help.
好吧 希瑟已经告诉过你 你的案子不归
OK, Heather already told you that your case isn't with the--
你好 警♥察♥
Hi. Police.
我需要立刻和希瑟谈谈
I need to talk to Heather right now.
让一下 - 抱歉
Excuse me. - Sorry.
什么 希瑟现在正在
What-- Heather is in the middle
接受采访
of an interview right now,
但如果你愿意 可以先坐下
but if you want to just take a seat,
等一下 我可以给你倒杯水
and just wait, and I can get you a glass of water.
我尽力去给予
I did my best to give
我的女儿们她们需要的一切
my girls everything they needed.
布兰卡是个快乐的小女孩
Blanca was a happy little girl.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表