Copy that, Detective. They're on the way.
会没事的
It's going to be OK.
你怎么样了 - 好多了
How you doing? - Better.
知觉大部分都恢复了
Feeling is mostly back.
我猜是短效麻痹剂
My best guess is short-term paralytic.
我只是尽量不去想
I'm just trying not to think too hard about
那里的针头有多脏
how dirty all the needles were down there.
最好别想
Probably for the best.
有我们嫌犯的踪迹吗
Any sign of our suspect?
没有 他显然有条逃生路线
No. He clearly had an escape route.
精神病院刚把病人和员工名单发过来了
Psych hospital just sent the list of patients and employees.
名单很长 联邦调查局正在深入调查
It's a lot of names. The FBI is digging in.
我们从那救出来的那个人怎么样了
How's the guy we pulled out of there?
雷米 达登吗
Remy Darden?
他情况很糟
He's in rough shape.
希望他早上能稳定下来 跟我们谈谈
Hopefully he's stable enough in the morning to talk to us.
詹姆斯很快就到 嗯
And James will be here soon. - Mm.
我没告诉他到底发生了什么
I didn't tell him what really happened,
只说你在工作时受了点轻伤
just that you suffered a minor injury on the job.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想谈谈刚才有多吓人吗
You wanna talk about how scary that was?
不想
Nope.
要抱一下吗
You want a hug?
不要
No.
要
Yes.
诺兰 来我办公室
Nolan, my office.
♪ 我必须告诉你这个 ♪
♪ I have to tell you this ♪
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我接到底特律警局的电♥话♥
I got a call from Detroit PD.
他们提取了指纹
They pulled prints
来自昨晚一家酒品店的抢劫案
from a liquor store robbery last night.
是皮特的吗 是
Were they Pete's? They were--
是皮特的 对吧
they were Pete's, weren't they?
是杰森 威勒的
Jason Wyler's.
密歇根州底特律吗
Detroit, Michigan?
我查了暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划数据库
I ran the VICAP search.
杰森的指纹又匹配上一个案子
There was another hit on Jason's prints
是两天前在普罗沃市外的案子
two days before outside of Provo.
看来马尔瓦多把他吓坏了
Looks like Malvado's got him spooked.
他一直在往东跑
He's been heading east,
尽可能地远离洛杉矶
getting as far away from LA as he can.
他选择了活命而不是复仇 我有点惊讶
I'm a little surprised he picked survival over revenge,
不过我乐见其成
but I'll--I'll take it.
我把你的联♥系♥方式给了底特律警局
I gave Detroit PD your info.
如果有新进展 他们会打给你
They'll call if they have anything more.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
等等 还有件事
Hold up. One more thing.
呃 我一直过度保护
Uh, I've been overprotective,
如果贝利要跟我离婚 没人会怪她
and if Bailey divorces me, no one will blame her.
如果我处在你的位置 我也会一样抓狂
If I'm in your shoes, I'm just as crazed.
但你们得继续过自己的生活
But you have to live your lives.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
♪ 让你比以往任何时候都快乐 ♪
♪ Make you happier than ever ♪
♪ 幸福就在拐角处 ♪
♪ It's just around the corner ♪
你以为你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
呃 回家感觉像是错误答案 但我不确定为什么
Uh, home feels like the wrong answer, but I'm not sure why?
短管霰弹枪 匕♥首♥ 双节棍 AR-15
Sawed-off shotgun, dagger, nunchucks, AR-15--
哪两样违反了同一条刑法
which two violate the same penal code?
现在就要考吗
We doing this now?
你必须对法律了如指掌
You need to know the law cold
不管你有多累
no matter how tired you are,
不管有多少别的事在发生
no matter how many other things are going on.
明白
Right.
短管霰弹枪和匕♥首♥ 违反第12020条
Sawed-off shotgun and dagger, violation of 12020,
非法持有武器
possession of an illegal weapon.
那双节棍呢
What about nunchucks?
以前是违反第12020条
Formerly a violation of 12020,
但现在完全不违法
but currently no violation at all.
它们在2023年合法化了
They became legal in 2023.
不错
Good.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
警长 我很感激
Sergeant, I appreciate it.
你对我的严格要求
How hard you are on me
以及你对把工作做好的执着
and how dedicated you are to doing the job right.
我发誓我不是在拍马屁
And I swear I'm not kissing up.
在我老家
Where I'm from,
很多警♥察♥都没有你这种敬业精神
a lot of cops don't have that same level of diligence.
有些是从别的警局混不下去调过来的
Some are transplants who had failed from other departments.
他们不像你这么上心
They didn't care the way you do.
我猜我以前没真正意识到
And I guess I didn't really understand
我还有多少东西要学
how much I had to learn.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
♪ 幸福就在拐角处 ♪
♪ It's just around the corner ♪
♪ 在薰衣草与天堂之间 ♪
♪ Between lavender and heaven ♪
我知道从逻辑上 理智上 甚至法律上来说
I know that logically, intellectually, even legally,
诺瓦克的罪行都不该怪我
I'm not to blame for Novak's crimes,
但在情感上 我很难接受
but emotionally, I'm struggling.
你又不是机器人 韦斯
Well, you're not a robot, Wes.
我是说 我反而会更担心
I mean, I would actually be more concerned
如果你经历了这一切之后还毫无感觉
if you felt nothing after all this.
但往好处想 至少你忘了
But on the bright side, at least you've forgotten
那个对你老婆有意思的警探了 对吧
about the detective who has the hots for your wife, right?
好吧 你这么一说我又想起来了
Well, now I'm thinking about him.
总之
Anyway--
这是什么
What is this?
你在为肖恩的政♥治♥生涯办追悼会
You're having a wake for Sean's political career
居然不叫我
and didn't invite me?
我发出了只有蝙蝠才能听到的声音
I made a sound only a bat could hear.
我猜这招能把你叫来
I figured that would do the trick.
哦
Oh!
真高兴看到你还保有幽默感
It is so nice to see you retain your sense of humor
考虑到你的竞选已经完蛋了
given the end of your campaign.
哼
Huh.
我是说 谁会选一个地方检察官
I mean, who would elect a DA
在放走一个连环杀手这件事上
who was so instrumental
起了关键作用呢
in letting a serial killer go free?
好吧 你我都知道
OK, you and I both know
事情远比那复杂得多
that what happened is far more complicated than that.
当然
Of course.
但选民可不管复不复杂
But voters don't do complicated.
你应该在民调结果出来丢脸之前退出
You should withdraw before you get embarrassed at the polls.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
真高兴你能回来
Really nice to have you back.
嗯
Mm.
她真可爱
She's lovely.
三档三码 在25码线内
Third down and three inside the 25-yard line...
别动
Stay.
嘿
Hey.
嗯 你对洛杉矶警局的背景调查有多信任
Um, how much do you trust the LAPD background checks?
不好意思 你为什么在我家门口问我这个
I'm sorry, why are you at my door asking me that?
听我说
Come on.
好的 所以雷德利告诉我
OK, so Seth told me that
他的高中女友死于药物过量
his high school girlfriend died of an OD,
但是后来他告诉迈尔斯 她死于车祸
but then he told Miles that she died in a car accident.
我就这事质问了他
I confronted him about it.
他搪塞得很好
He covered it pretty well,
说她们是不同的女朋友
said that they were different girlfriends.
但我 那似乎不太可能
But I--that-- that seems pretty unlikely.
我就是无法摆脱这种感觉
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表